Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: @wet&tasty lola@ (Harrow on the Hill)  (Read 2134 times)

3 review(s) for @wet&tasty lola@ (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Services:
None

Price: would have been £60 per hour.

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's, her English is limited. Maid text the post code, been to this location before (bad punt as well)

Location: Flat above some shops free parking on side roads (but some permit zone) or near by supermarket (2 hours).
Tube = Harrow on the Hill less than 5 mins walk. Bedroom (basic and clean) Bathroom (not great)

Would I visit again: No

Pictures:
It is her.

The girl: Long Blond hair, size 10-12, 5.4, age - Early 40's

Plus + Nice looking tits

Neg - Walked away, as wanted £10 more then profile stated for 1 hour rate (no extra's)

Below is a current picture and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PumpAction

She's not early 40's. The pics are out of date and she's easily in her 50's.

Probably my worst ever punt. I should've walked when she opened the door but she had on a lot of make up and looked like a slutty gilf. I saw her last year before I joined here and would have given her a big fat negative. I paid for one hour and left after 15mins her service was that bad.

She wouldn't let me use her toilet without first paying for the session.
She wouldn't do owo although her profile says otherwise.
Her room smelled.
She kept coughing.
I had to ask her to stop oral as her teeth were making it painful.
She used her spit as lube.
After 5 mins of penetration she said we had to stop as her pussy was in pain.
She decided to give me a handjob to finish and it was so fast and without any lube that it was very painful.

I winced in pain and asked her to stop. She asked if she'd done something wrong. I just got up to put my clothes on and she said we could try sex again. I said no thanks and just walked.

From my experience she isn't interested in providing a decent level of service. Just money.

Offline MichelangeloXXX

She's not early 40's. The pics are out of date and she's easily in her 50's.

Probably my worst ever punt. I should've walked when she opened the door but she had on a lot of make up and looked like a slutty gilf. I saw her last year before I joined here and would have given her a big fat negative. I paid for one hour and left after 15mins her service was that bad.

She wouldn't let me use her toilet without first paying for the session.
She wouldn't do owo although her profile says otherwise.
Her room smelled.
She kept coughing.
I had to ask her to stop oral as her teeth were making it painful.
She used her spit as lube.
After 5 mins of penetration she said we had to stop as her pussy was in pain.
She decided to give me a handjob to finish and it was so fast and without any lube that it was very painful.

I winced in pain and asked her to stop. She asked if she'd done something wrong. I just got up to put my clothes on and she said we could try sex again. I said no thanks and just walked.

From my experience she isn't interested in providing a decent level of service. Just money.

I'm confirming the above statement

Offline The_Don

I'm confirming the above statement

If you have the time, please do a review.

The more info shared, can help punters, avoid these poor excuses for service providers   

Online Makka124

She been around for a while, in fact I tried to see her couple of years and just couldn't make time to meet her as she was busy

Offline The_Don

She been around for a while, in fact I tried to see her couple of years and just couldn't make time to meet her as she was busy

Thanks for the feed back.

I don't think you missed out on much
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 03:17:27 pm by The_Don »