Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Candy Nicole & Kinky Natalie, London W10 – A Threesome par excellence.  (Read 6588 times)

west8

Sexy Candy Nicole
External Link/Members Only

Kinky Natalie1
External Link/Members Only

Previous Reviews of both girls:
Nicole: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40260.0
Natalie: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=49499.0

Services: OWO, FK, DFK, Three-way kissing, Girl on Girl kissing, Dirty Talk, Fingering.
Price paid: £200 / hr

So, Nicole is back. Yes, the young lady I referred to in my original review (Sweet and Kinky Nicole) as being an ‘other-worldly beauty au naturel’. She was then a blonde, blue-eyed Polish teenager and probably the most popular girl in London for some time. Quite a bit has changed: she is now 19 years old and those blonde locks have been dyed jet black. Think Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction. By a stroke of luck, she also happened to move in with a girl I have seen a few times and adore: Kinky Natalie. Could this really be true .. two of my favorite girls, living together, less than 10 minutes away?!!!

As any good connoisseur of Fine Floosies will gladly tell you, there is only ever one thing that is better than a hot, young, willing, (ideally Polish) WG.
Two hot, young, willing Polish WGs!

But to the best of my knowledge neither girl had enjoyed the other carnally (once it later transpired). Clearly, they needed some guidance from a willing punter and I generously volunteered my services. Nicole was game and I checked personally with Natalie to make sure she was 100% comfortable with the idea. She was …

For the first time in a while, the apprehension and excitement was almost overwhelming. I knew both girls well but the idea of them together was a fair bit to get my head (and my head around!). I had a shirt and trousers freshly ironed in good time, gave myself a good scrubbing from head to toe, and my faithful manservant and I set off for another adventure. Hopefully without Sergei.

The Good:

To say I was grinning as I made the manual ascent to the girls top floor palace of Polish pleasure is the understatement of 2015. I was positively beaming. But there was one potential problem: as I had punted for several hours last night and drained myself thoroughly, would I even be able to get it up? Moreover, I had already arranged to see the same girl from last night at 8pm. For four hours. Bad idea. Were the tanks empty? Would I be able to perform? Only one way to find out …

Comms were lightning fast with Nicole and as a gentleman I also sent a message to Natalie (as mentioned above) to ensure she would be happy to try a threesome. She said she was up for it if I was. That was sufficient encouragement and I literally couldn’t wait to get back over to W10 and see two of my favorite young, beautiful Polish girls in action together.

I wasn’t disappointed. From the moment I entered the flat I felt right at home. Natalie let me in and we kind of surprised Nicole together as she had no idea it was ‘me’, ie that we’d met before. I must admit I would not have recognised her as her new hair colour is a dramatic departure from her long blonde locks of yesteryear. Her hair is now shorter and jet black, but fear not: she has the same tattoo and the same distinctive birthmark. Yes, she’s really back .. but only for two more months apparently.

I wasn’t expecting the girls to get really into it with each other as neither offer a threesome service. After discussing it with them both, I found out that they had only ever been intimate once before. Therefore it came as no surprise that all three of us ‘got the giggles’. It was actually extremely hard to take any of it seriously as I knew both the girls and almost felt I was cheating on each of them by being intimate with their respective friend.

We started off with FK and DFK and this rapidly became a three-way tongue-a-thon as both girls got REALLY stuck in. During the entire hour I wasn’t left alone for even a moment and my cock was constantly down either Nicole or Natalie’s throat as they took it in turns to try their utmost to make me shoot my load. But luckily neither girl was too greedy not to share and I can tell right now that the sight of both girls working my shaft was the kind of view The British Tourist Board need to add to their publicity materials. If ever there were a reason to reason London – or a better sight in London – I have yet to see it.

I don’t honestly think my cock has ever received so much attention from two mouths in such a short space of time and the girls were so into it that Natalie almost poked Nicole’s eye out with my bellend as it was so slippery from my pre-cum and their combined saliva. Both girls know how to treat a stiff member, but I would say Natalie’s DT is pretty damn amazing and her gagging on the lot whilst I was DFKing Nicole was a hyper turn on. Nicole’s oral is also sublime and she had no problem taking the lot whilst I was busy getting off with her friend. So much so that I think I like Natalie a little too much.

Whilst Natalie performed her distinctively delectable DT, one or both of my bollocks was being worked on by Nicole’s nimble young tongue. Then they swapped over and this was interspersed with bouts of DFK and girl-on-girl. It was a magnificent sensation and a magisterial sight. But best of all was the eye contact. Both girls have beautiful eyes, but to Natalie gazing at me intently whilst sucking my cock was pure punting magic. Nicole, too, was constantly looking into my eyes whenever I gazed at her. It really seemed as if each of the girls was wondering how it felt to have my cock being sucked so expertly by their friend. Plenty of smiles, plenty of giggles and laughter and plenty of deeply intense pleasure.

Equally splendid was the erotic sensation of having my hands on their glorious young bodies. They make a fine contrast. Nicole has milky white, almost gothic skin – which is accentuated by her new hair colour. Natalie on the other hand has an all-over tan and a cracking body. Both have perfect tits, tight little arses and mouths made for pleasure. But … and I kid you not this is the God’s honest truth … I fought them off and held onto my load. Yes, for a full hour. It was hard work, but it heightened the sensation immeasurably and I resisted the chance to glaze both their faces until next time.

After all, I needed a reason to go back again tomorrow (today!) …

The Bad

Only an hour.

I didn’t cum. Even once. Yes, you read that right. I left with heavier bollocks than when I arrived.

But that wasn’t due to the girls. They tried their hardest to make me shoot my load but I resisted as I had a 4-hour punt at 8pm and made every effort to ensure I arrived ‘armed and ready’. Perhaps  that explains why I managed 6 pops in the subsequent punt – a new all-time record for me.

The Ugly: N/A

Final words

If you want a full-on, no-holes-barred session of filth, choose BlondiesXxX. They are the best.

But if you like the idea of doing something that feels incredibly naughty, choose N&N. For me, it was sublimely erotic to have a 19 year old and a 22 year old naked and pleasuring me with such wild abandon. Not only did I feel 15 years younger, but there was no pressure to ‘perform’ from either girl. So I literally just laid on Natalie’s bed and let them do whatever they wanted to me. I adored every single moment of it and it was a truly unique experience that will be hard, if not impossible, to replicate.

Paul made a good point in his condemnation of the licentious ways of the Corinthians.

Corinthians 6:18 – Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

Thanks Paul - I shall try and bear that in mind the next time I have a pair of Polish girls tonguing my turgid bellend.

Meanwhile, HOLY FUCKING FUCK.

I kid you not, I will be first through the church doors for the Sunday service later this morning. For the first time in my life, the realisation has dawned on me: there is a God. What else could possibly explain the sheer, unadulterated, intoxicating, hyper-stimulating sense of two girls this fit and fuckable being naked – simultaneously – and up for some sexual fun? One aged 19, the other just 22.

It was glorious.

If you only punt once in 2015, this is the one folks.

PALS Rating Scale (0-40) + Value (0-10)

P - Personality
A - Attitude
L - Looks
S - Service

BlondiesXxX – You decide.
Sexy Candy Nicole & Kinky Natalie - You decide.
_SweetMONIQUE_ - 10/9/10/9/10  - 48
_Busty Lexi_ - 10/10/10/9/9  - 48
Michelle Independent - 9/10/9/10/10  - 48
Kinky Natalie1 - 10/10/10/8/10  - 48
Stunning Julie - 9/9/9/10/10  - 47
Anna-Marie - 8/9/10/10/10  - 47
Khloe Sexy Girl - 9/8/10/9.5/10  - 46.5
Emily Crème Brulee - 9.5/10/9/10/8 – 46.5
Hot Teen Fuck - 9/9.5/10/9.5/8 - 46
Dee - 9/10/8/10/9 - 46
Anna-Marie - 9/9/9/9/10  - 46
Maggie21 - 9/10/7/10/9 - 45
Brazilian Mel - 10/9/9.5/8/7 - 43.5
Adele4U - 9/9/7/10/8 - 43
Sweet & Kinky Nicole - 8/8/10/6.5/10 - 42.5
Vanessa$ - 9/9/8/9/7 - 42
Lola Bell - 9/9/6/9/9 - 42
Brooklyn Blue - 9/9/9/7/7 - 41
Girlfriend Dior - 8/7/7/9/8 - 39
SexyPorsha (on the subs bench)
Alicia345 (Sent to Rampton)

All-time Hall of Fame

Pandora - 10/10/10/9/8 – 47
Sylvia - 8/10/10/9/10 - 47
Nicole Foxxx - 10/10/9/9/8 - 46
Chantel - 10/8/9/9/8 - 44
Jessica - 8/9/10/9/6 - 42
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 01:09:53 am by west8 »

Offline mrx007

Lucky bastard seeing those two: the thought of both their mouths around my cock is enough: I reckon in less than 5 minutes they'd be tasting my muck....

UberX

Hey west8 thanks for the review. What a shame you can't ejaculate in front of two stunning girls? I think you forgot to eat dried mango? :D

ram2184

west do you mean that nicole is under the albanian/turkish guy management?

west8

Hey west8 thanks for the review. What a shame you can't ejaculate in front of two stunning girls? I think you forgot to eat dried mango? :D

As mentioned above, I purposely held off because I had a second, much longer punt after the two girls last night. When you read my forthcoming review of Jazmine, you will understand why I had to save my amber nectar for her. Nicole and Natalie were just the entrée to a debaucherous evening.

west do you mean that nicole is under the albanian/turkish guy management?

Let's just say I'd prefer not to rehash my initial thoughts on that. I stand by what I wrote in my original review of Natalie, but without any facts I don't want to speculate any further on who (if anyone) is involved with these girls. It's been discussed many times on previous Nicole threads and the general consensus seems to be that there may well some form of 'management'. Not control, but management and assistance with accommodation and bookings.

ram2184

As mentioned above, I purposely held off because I had a second, much longer punt after the two girls last night. When you read my forthcoming review of Jazmine, you will understand why I had to save my amber nectar for her. Nicole and Natalie were just the entrée to a debaucherous evening.

Let's just say I'd prefer not to rehash my initial thoughts on that. I stand by what I wrote in my original review of Natalie, but without any facts I don't want to speculate any further on who (if anyone) is involved with these girls. It's been discussed many times on previous Nicole threads and the general consensus seems to be that there may well some form of 'management'. Not control, but management and assistance with accommodation and bookings.

based on your reports having sergei banging on the door and you meeting him sorts of make me feel safety would be an issue. Apart from that sergei involvement might attract unwanted attention plus nicole has had her run in with the law.

Offline claretandblue

disappointing review,no mention of your mode of transport of getting to the punt,also whats happened to mustafa?

Tony Montana

based on your reports having sergei banging on the door and you meeting him sorts of make me feel safety would be an issue. Apart from that sergei involvement might attract unwanted attention plus nicole has had her run in with the law.

You can't just say that without elaborating.  Her neighbours called the law because of the indiscreet place she was working from.  Hopefully her new place is better suited.

44Remington

My personal experience of her past management has always been fairly positive. They really don't fall into the drugs and dodgy guys from the Balkans category. The girl is pretty sharp and I doubt she would fall in with a bad crowd, but I do say that I wish she had stuck with being independent.

The vast majority of migrant women working in this industry are working with or for some form of management, so it's pretty much unavoidable.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 08:49:26 am by 44Remington »

Offline barnstorm123

Jesus, West, you need to to find some other hobbies, I'm starting to get worried for you. From your reviews you spent more or less the whole day punting yesterday! Don't you have any other commitments or shit you like to do?

44Remington

Jesus, West, you need to to find some other hobbies, I'm starting to get worried for you. From your reviews you spent more or less the whole day punting yesterday! Don't you have any other commitments or shit you like to do?

He could try stamp collecting, or maybe train spotting. West certainly does seem to have a thing for meticulously sorting stuff by rank, category and numbers.

Offline droplet

He could try stamp collecting, or maybe train spotting. West certainly does seem to have a thing for meticulously sorting stuff by rank, category and numbers.

Amazing amount of dosh burnt on prossies.  :scare:

How do I make money like that?  :angelgirl:

Offline Meursault

Thanks for the revue.
What's the flat like?
Someone said Natalie's venue was only one step up from the absolute depressing crap-hole Nicole used to work from - and I'm talking the room , not the location.
 :drinks:

Offline Meursault

The vast majority of migrant women working in this industry are working with or for some form of management, so it's pretty much unavoidable.
The reason being, that they can't go legit renting unless they have PAYE job or accounts to show landlords and letting agents.
People know this and charge them for rooms/exploit the situation.

carefree

Amazing amount of dosh burnt on prossies.  :scare:

How do I make money like that?  :angelgirl:

The average guy cant, and neither can he :dash:

Offline thunder

Just curious how did you come to the conclusion that West8 met the sergei? And why do you think these girls are managed by albanian/turkish? I haven't seen any mention of these in the post you refer to...but I might have missed :)
West8 can you please clarify whether you actually happened to meet the Sergei?

44Remington

Just curious how did you come to the conclusion that West8 met the sergei? And why do you think these girls are managed by albanian/turkish? I haven't seen any mention of these in the post you refer to...but I might have missed :)
West8 can you please clarify whether you actually happened to meet the Sergei?

There are absolutely no Albanians or Turks involved.

Offline NightKid

Don't you have any other commitments or shit you like to do?

How could you ask Mr. Family Man here a question like that!?  :sarcastic:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=49437.0

Type_O_Negative

disappointing review,no mention of your mode of transport of getting to the punt,also whats happened to mustafa?
That's true. I expected another ground-breaking-oscar-winning-drama:wacko:

west8

Here's some drama for you.

Just returned from another meet with super Natalie. Nicole is unwell and off today.

Guess who was waiting outside again in his Mercedes? For future reference and Sergei spotters: **** ZMU

The little cunt didn't get out or gesture this time but he clearly recognised me.

Regardless of why he was there, it didn't feel 'right' and for that reason alone I'm done with that address for the time being.

ram2184

Here's some drama for you.

Just returned from another meet with super Natalie. Nicole is unwell and off today.

Guess who was waiting outside again in his Mercedes? For future reference and Sergei spotters: **** ZMU

The little cunt didn't get out or gesture this time but he clearly recognised me.

Regardless of why he was there, it didn't feel 'right' and for that reason alone I'm done with that address for the time being.

yikes!!  :scare:

west8

yikes!!  :scare:

Yes, not good. Either that 'management' needs the boot or they could at least try and be a little more discreet / invisible.

It's far too fucking obvious. Same dude, same car, same time!

Offline Meursault

Counting punters going in I guess. They want their full cut.

44Remington

Counting punters going in I guess. They want their full cut.

The bookings are handled by a maid. They know exactly how many people are booked on each day, so that doesn't seem likely to me. Something else is going on. I have a bad feeling about this.

Sylvester

This might be stating the obvious, but did you not think to ask / warn the girls that there is some bloke parked up outside?  Either they don't know about him and should be made aware, or they do know about him and could have cleared the 'mystery' up.

Either way, it would have helped to avoid more drama and speculation....

« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 07:34:24 am by Sylvester »

Sylvester

Well I'm very cross.

I've just been to see Nicole - review to follow in due course - and there was no sign of an Albanian, Turkish, North African or any other baddie from the 'Taken' franchise. I did briefly think I saw the little chap from 'Man With The Golden Gun', but it turned out to be a small child squinting.

Normally this would be good news, but seeing as I had gone to the trouble and expense of recruiting and importing an actual 6 man North Korean Death Squad as protection, I now feel rather foolish.  I had to get them in the country under the guise of a Chinese ballet troupe and they looked ridiculous frankly.

In the end they just sat around drinking strong tea and playing cards.  I think they've now fucked off to claim asylum.  I don't know where they are anyway.  I would advise if you see a group of surprisingly burly ballerinas with steely gazes coming your way, cross to the other side of the street.

On top of all of that, I'm pretty sure i'm now in breach of a number of quite serious international trade embargoes, which I know is going to disappoint my parents terribly.  So thanks West8.

Nicole was fucking great.

west8

Go back tonight, circa 11pm, and please report back.

I sent the Reg No. to Natalie after I left last night and I think it's best left to her to 'deal' with this problem - if there is indeed a problem.

The simple truth is that whatever I think - or indeed whatever the girls might state - we will in all likelihood never know what that guy is doing hanging around outside.

Natalie has previously made mention (to at least one other member of this forum) of a stalker. Possible, but that really would be a pretty fucking big coincidence.

On a positive note, glad you made it to the front of the queue and had a great time! :drinks:

Offline JamesRockford

Wait... was the guy with the Mercedes holding flowers?

west8

Wait... was the guy with the Mercedes holding flowers?

Yes .. he came suitably equipped for the pre-dug grave that was freshly prepared for me in deepest, darkest Tottenham.  :rose:

Sylvester

That seems inefficient.  There's a fucking massive cemetery right next door.

west8

That seems inefficient.  There's a fucking massive cemetery right next door.

I've only even been there after dark, so never noticed. Besides, cemeteries have sextons - they'd notice the disturbed ground!

In fact, the only landmarks I remember are the 'Coca Cola shop', that fucking noisy pub across the road and the basketball court.

Did you ask Nicole if she aware that some dodgy dwarf has been hanging around outside?

Sylvester

I did, but she wasn't really in a position to reply...

west8

I did, but she wasn't really in a position to reply...

hahaha! :drinks:

Glad to hear you were gentleman enough to gently massage her tonsils. ;)

Sylvester

hahaha! :drinks:

Glad to hear you were gentleman enough to gently massage her tonsils. ;)
Well you're half right...

west8

Well you're half right...

What did you think of her jet black, shorter mane?

Sylvester

Love it.  She seemed pretty happy too, which is good.

west8

Love it.  She seemed pretty happy too, which is good.

I agree - she seems very chirpy since her return. Which makes the Sergei issue all the more perplexing.

Sylvester

I'm sure it'll play out one way or another.  Midday is not peak gangster hours, so I saw nothing.  Slightly disappointed that quite possibly the funniest post in the history of UKP (in my humble opinion obvs), has gone unremarked and unloved... :unknown:

west8

I'm sure it'll play out one way or another.  Midday is not peak gangster hours, so I saw nothing.  Slightly disappointed that quite possibly the funniest post in the history of UKP (in my humble opinion obvs), has gone unremarked and unloved... :unknown:

Have no fear: your words leave an indelible mental mark! :drinks:

Need to check if the first Sergei encounter was also on a Sunday. Maybe he's busy in his Kebab shop from Mon-Sat.

Offline MrSmiley

She had a slightly smelly pussy when I saw her:( preferred her blonde as well. Oh well.

herelonely

Well I'm very cross.

I've just been to see Nicole - review to follow in due course - and there was no sign of an Albanian, Turkish, North African or any other baddie from the 'Taken' franchise. I did briefly think I saw the little chap from 'Man With The Golden Gun', but it turned out to be a small child squinting.

Normally this would be good news, but seeing as I had gone to the trouble and expense of recruiting and importing an actual 6 man North Korean Death Squad as protection, I now feel rather foolish.  I had to get them in the country under the guise of a Chinese ballet troupe and they looked ridiculous frankly.

In the end they just sat around drinking strong tea and playing cards.  I think they've now fucked off to claim asylum.  I don't know where they are anyway.  I would advise if you see a group of surprisingly burly ballerinas with steely gazes coming your way, cross to the other side of the street.

On top of all of that, I'm pretty sure i'm now in breach of a number of quite serious international trade embargoes, which I know is going to disappoint my parents terribly.  So thanks West8.

Nicole was fucking great.

Hilarious!!  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline claretandblue

She had a slightly smelly pussy when I saw her:( preferred her blonde as well. Oh well.
oh dear,i saw her once as a blonde and cannot believe how over rated this girl is!

Type_O_Negative

oh dear,i saw her once as a blonde and cannot believe how over rated this girl is!
Well some punters imagine they shag their daughter's friend  :crazy:

west8

Well some punters imagine they shag their daughter's friend  :crazy:

As my oldest daughter is (well) under 18 years of age, I would like to firmly exempt myself from the above generalisation!

Type_O_Negative

As my oldest daughter is (well) under 18 years of age, I would like to firmly exempt myself from the above generalisation!
Sorry, i should write - Well some punters imagine they shag their 18 years old daughter's 19 years old friend  :crazy:

west8

Sorry, i should write - Well some punters imagine they shag their 18 years old daughter's 19 years old friend  :crazy:

Too late. Your filthy mind has been exposed. ;)

:hi:

Offline claretandblue

i wonder what caused the smelly pussy?westie you didnt have a bite of mustafas doner kebab before going down on her did you?? :D

Offline jimmycallum

I met her a month ago...possibly the best sex i had but yeah her vagina stunk up the room(vaginal halitosis).
I had to crack open a window and pretend like it was hot inside. Couldn't get the smell off me for a couple of days...like parmesan cheese, lucky i dont have a girlfriend she would be like 'did you go pizza hut for lunch'.

The smell started after i fingered her and white stuff came out (i googled it and narrowed it down to - A - cottage cheese B - Female cum C - yeast infection D -Bacteria disinfectant), but im not kidding best out of 35 punts i have had, infact every polish girl i have been with has been top notch in the sack and beauty...why the f**k are the dudes so fat, butters and bold.