Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adelle @ Infinity  (Read 1300 times)

Online con-a-ser

Girls Name: Adelle                                                         Place: Infinity
Date: 22/01/15
Price: £ 45                                                              Duration: 30 mins
Description: Well I  have seen her before & left reports elsewhere
But as this was going to basically be my first punt of the year & knew I wanted to start the year on a good note, So what better way than start with a sure thing
Adelle is a brunette with large enhanced boobies & seems to look slimmer & more toned than last time I saw her at Baileys in truth she is looking really fit & seems happy in her work

External Link/Members Only 

Hidden Image/Members Only     
Comments
well It wasn't the first time I had seen Adelle & I think I have said most things in my previous reports when I saw her at Sheridans, LaMaison, Baileys & Sandys 

Service:
Well I went up to the room & grabbed a shower & a few minutes later
So In short we had a chat & catch up, Some DFK & a good bout of a topless OWO BJ
this was a of good quality with a nice constant speed & lots of attention paid to shaft & balls to the inheritable happened & a COB finish, Well its hard to miss them tits
Cleaned up & chatted & there seemed to be no rush     

Specialties: B-Z & CIM is available 
Comments:
Recommend: Yes this is basically a money back guarantee type girl
See again: Yes & even tried to see her again the following evening

Offline IAMBATMAN

how the hell you remember the date

Online con-a-ser

Offline IAMBATMAN

Defo after I saw her then haha

Online con-a-ser

I had actually seen her at Lamaison when it was NG house, Sheridans,  both Baileys venues & Sandys prior to starting at infinity

She seems to like doing night shifts though which is a shame

Offline IAMBATMAN

she used to do days on friday while at baileys and yes i know what you mean i also have trouble doing night punts