External Link/Members OnlyGirls Name: Perry Place: Sandys Prestwich
Date: 22/02/15
Price: £ 50 + owo Duration: 30 mins
Comments: I had booked to see someone else, elsewhere but as that didn't work out I called into Prestwich with no booking to see who was available & had the choice of Ava, Perry, Abbie & I had already seen Ava who is sweet & really good in the room but I thought after the recent threads let's see who the replacements are like & wanted to see girls I hadn't seen before also partly because over the past twelve month I feel I have only had return visits & not seen many new girls, Didn't think me & Abbie would click "How wrong was I, but that is in her report" So I chose Perry
Description: Well she is now sporting red hair similar to the Rosie photos & does suite it & this did encourage my choice has I have seen quite a few red heads over my punting career lately
She has a nice figure & bubbly personality & is a good in the room as she is really down to earth & seems to follow instructions well whilst going with the flow rather than the set out timed routine you sometimes get from some girls
External Link/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Service:
Well I went to room grabbed a quick shower & she joined me & some DFK & then the clothes were removed, prior to massage & small talk & then onto some kissing with tongues & lots of it then time to apply attention to her nice breast where she even claimed her nipples where really erect & I moved onto some RO for a period then soon encouraged her to manoeuvre into a 69 position where she offered a soft BJ until encouraged to go a little faster, This was good but soon asked for the condom & to try her in missionary, After a while I knew I was close so returned to owo & an HJ to a COB finish, I left very happy if a little wounded of a stiletto heel on the thigh
Specialties: Girlfriend Experience, OWO, CIM, Kissing, Reverse O, Fantasies, Mild Domination, 2 Girl Scene, 2 Guys, Couples, Foot Worship, Face Sitting, Toy Show
Comments: Well Recommend: Yes fit body with a bubbly personality in the room
See again: I think I might but hard for me to walk past Abbie