Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Full Love (Arabell) -Outcall More 49 than 29!  (Read 1700 times)

1 review(s) for Naughty Arabell  (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline shooter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Quick review - saw this lady recently.  Had a lot of bids on my RB, my first 3 choices all let me down, so she was 4th choice.

She is mid 40s, saggy tits, generally a bit rough.   :scare: :scare:

I spoke to her on phone to confirm what services were on offer, Anal and CIM were included in her bid, as was DFK.

She was pleasant enough.  When she turned up (on time having had short notice, which was a +ve) I almost turned her away, much older than the stated 29.  But I had no other options lined up, so went for it.  DFK was limited, OWO was ok, not great, she couldn't take it very deep at all.  It turned out CIM and A level were now at discretion and she refused to do them for the agreed fee (found out mid punt, should have double checked at the beginning).

She is from Warsaw, and although a nice person, the lying on services and profiles were too much for me. 

Another one to avoid.  :dash:

tristen92

Body doesn't look great in the pics either. Maybe she is 29 but hasn't been introduced to a stringent moisturising regime?  :unknown:

In all seriousness, hope ur next one works out better.

Offline shooter

Yes, photos weren't great, but my 3 other choices all let me down,   :( so I had to compromise.

I said to her that she wasn't 29, she said she was 33 and I said you're not 33 either, are you?
Her reply? : No, but Im a nice person!  :unknown:

(She was pleasant, but lying about services iS soooooo damn stupid....  :angry:

Stealthshagger

40 this year according to verification pic.

yorkshire123

40 this year according to verification pic.

Great spot Stealth  :hi:
Its easy to miss but I would always advise that members check if the veri pic is available, however hindsight & all that.

Hidden Image/Members Only

29  :lol:

Online NightKid

Good idea to tag that photo in Yorkie. And I would appeal to Admin not to take that veri pic down, even if she asks for it, due to clear intent to deceive.

James999

Seriously, you would feel ashamed to employ someone who looked like that to do your cleaning, let alone paying her for sex  :thumbsdown:

Online NightKid

Seriously, you would feel ashamed to employ someone who looked like that to do your cleaning, let alone paying her for sex  :thumbsdown:

I think she looks alright for her age, James ... the problem is the obvious false advertising.

"Nice person" don't suddenly do the 'at discretion' bullshit and refuse you anal & CIM mid-punt when it was included in an RB bid in the first place.  :angry:

Stealthshagger

It would be fair enough to censor her other details in the id picture, like real name, place of birth, etc.

yorkshire123

It would be fair enough to censor her other details in the id picture, like real name, place of birth, etc.

Good point  :hi:

I will ask admin to change the other pic to this

Stealthshagger

Cool, but it is fine to leave nationality of the id and dob, as the age is different from profile.

James999

Good point  :hi:

I will ask admin to change the other pic to this

She / her pimp put the pic in the public domain, thus linking to it is fine.

Technically if you alter the image and post it you are in breach of copyright.

As for her real name and location, that's her lookout, her village would probably be proud she was a pro$$ie looking like that  :scare:

west8

Jesus Christ, how did you manage to do the deed, OP? Even if she offered to pay me, I'd struggle.

I've seen better looking ladies on the front pews at Church ... the same ladies that have been going to the same Church for 50 years. :wackogirl:

Offline Jimmyredcab

What a dog, I feel sick.       :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

west8

What a dog, I feel sick.       :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Don't even bother to try and convince us you've not 'had' worse Jimmy.  :drinks:

Offline shooter

Jesus Christ, how did you manage to do the deed, OP? Even if she offered to pay me, I'd struggle.

I've seen better looking ladies on the front pews at Church ... the same ladies that have been going to the same Church for 50 years. :wackogirl:

In my (very weak  :blush:) defence, I had had a couple of drinks and the room was dark?  :dash:

I have no idea how you get the verification picture on a profile.  This is the girl I saw, if I had sen the verification pic, Id have had a wank instead.. :vomit:

yorkshire123

In my (very weak  :blush:) defence, I had had a couple of drinks and the room was dark?  :dash:

I have no idea how you get the verification picture on a profile.  This is the girl I saw, if I had sen the verification pic, Id have had a wank instead.. :vomit:

Offline shooter

Offline Meursault

A little uncalled for.
Cleaners are not paid to be young or good looking and what have they got to do with the price of fish?
She's not that bad looking anyway actually; just a deceptive dolly who must have a lot of brass neck, to turn up on men's doorsteps claiming to be 11/12 years younger than she is - ID says born 1975 I think!
I hope most punters send her packing and don't fall for the embarrassment factor she's relying on.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 12:07:13 am by Meursault »