Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia*- girl of Acton town  (Read 3324 times)

UberX

At first thanks to type_O_negative for his very well written first review of Olivia. So decided to see her. Actually my plan for Friday was to see two girls for half an hour session to make my day more fruitful:P :D. Olivia was my second girl and first one another Polish beauty I am doing the review later. Called Olivia's number but she did not answer. But quickly sent me text and then I booked her. Her flat is situated between Acton town underground and Acton Central Overground station. I arrived on time. She received me co-cordially from the door. I was totally amazed at her charming body. She is the girl in pictures no doubt model looking girl, But some are photo-shopped. nice breast and an arse which I kissed many times. :kiss: Body was she is tall size 8-10. Services I received--------------

OWO very good,
FK very good. :kiss:
69 licking her :kiss:
Sex two times cumming.

We tried sex in many positions. I came very quickly in 1st round. After that I was chatting with her. She speaks basic English. but friendly enough. She asked me if I want another round then we can start. So from OWO then we started sex and her pussy is tight enough. So the second round was also very quick but that was very good in doggy mode, :yahoo: No clock watching by her. I think I was around 40 minutes altogether with her. A great session with her I am satisfied. I shall see her again next time of course for one hour session

:)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

west8

I came very quickly in 1st round.

I seem to remember reading that in a few of your reviews. :hi:

Pro tip: M&S dried mangoes. Works wonders for retaining cum and maintaining energy levels.

Had a brilliant surprise last night: a girl who doesn't offer CIM complimented me on my sweet juice and swallowed the lot. Apparently it tasted of mango! :drinks:

Offline Convince Me

Her flat is situated between Acton Town underground on the Piccadilly line and SOUTH Acton Overground station.

UberX

Pro tip: M&S dried mangoes. Works wonders for retaining cum and maintaining energy levels.

Had a brilliant surprise last night: a girl who doesn't offer CIM complimented me on my sweet juice and swallowed the lot. Apparently it tasted of mango! :drinks:

thanks for the tips though I cum quickly sometimes but I have no problems to be prepared for second round. ;) Anyway which girl you saw who tasted your mango cum. :D

UberX

Her flat is situated between Acton Town underground on the Piccadilly line and SOUTH Acton Overground station.

Actually I travelled by Acton Town underground but when checking her address I thought it was also close to Acton Central overground.thanks anyway. :)

Type_O_Negative

At first thanks to type_O_negative for his very well written first review of Olivia. So decided to see her. Actually my plan for Friday was to see two girls for half an hour session to make my day more fruitful:P :D. Olivia was my second girl and first one another Polish beauty I am doing the review later. Called Olivia's number but she did not answer. But quickly sent me text and then I booked her. Her flat is situated between Acton town underground and Acton Central Overground station. I arrived on time. She received me co-cordially from the door. I was totally amazed at her charming body. She is the girl in pictures no doubt model looking girl, But some are photo-shopped. nice breast and an arse which I kissed many times. :kiss: Body was she is tall size 8-10. Services I received--------------

OWO very good,
FK very good. :kiss:
69 licking her :kiss:
Sex two times cumming.

We tried sex in many positions. I came very quickly in 1st round. After that I was chatting with her. She speaks basic English. but friendly enough. She asked me if I want another round then we can start. So from OWO then we started sex and her pussy is tight enough. So the second round was also very quick but that was very good in doggy mode, :yahoo: No clock watching by her. I think I was around 40 minutes altogether with her. A great session with her I am satisfied. I shall see her again next time of course for one hour session

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

You are welcome  :hi:
I'm glad you had good time  :thumbsup:
I can't wait for my next day off - I'll be there like a shot  :wacko:

Type_O_Negative

As i mentioned i was with Olivia on Friday too. Who knows one day we may shake a hand on a way to her  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Offline tantric talents

Nice tip, saves drinking all that pineapple juice!
Can we assume that was Lexi?

charming_red

She looks mighty fine!

Did you find going to her house/flat was discreet? Did you feel comfortable in the area?  In the other review the guy said its quite dodgy.

I guess this also depends on the time of day.

Type_O_Negative

She looks mighty fine!

Did you find going to her house/flat was discreet? Did you feel comfortable in the area?  In the other review the guy said its quite dodgy.

I guess this also depends on the time of day.
Yes, it's discreet - you enter that building from car park side - not from high street.
I didn't feel there comfortable at all. Horrible place. But it's only 5-10 minutes walk from Acton Town underground station. I always visit her during bright day, never after dark - due to security reasons. :hi:

UberX

Yes, it's discreet - you enter that building from car park side - not from high street.
I didn't feel there comfortable at all. Horrible place. But it's only 5-10 minutes walk from Acton Town underground station. I always visit her during bright day, never after dark - due to security reasons. :hi:

yes agree discrete entrance. But not very suitable area I think mainly at night. Anyway I stayed half half an hour so did not see anything unusual. Main positive is the tube is very closer.   

Offline droplet

£2 for her private gallery containing just a few pics. Are any of them naked if anyone has subscribed,?? One description is "My Teddybear" ?? She means that literally???

Offline yoko

£2 for her private gallery containing just a few pics. Are any of them naked if anyone has subscribed,?? One description is "My Teddybear" ?? She means that literally???

top to bottom naked then no, one or two lingerie photos and thats all.

Offline droplet

top to bottom naked then no, one or two lingerie photos and thats all.

Thanks for this. Could you clairfy if you can see her tits or pussy in any of the photos? if its lingerie then for £2 its a bit steep  :scare:

Offline yoko

Thanks for this. Could you clairfy if you can see her tits or pussy in any of the photos? if its lingerie then for £2 its a bit steep  :scare:

No Pussy or Tits

heres two examples for you
Hidden Image/Members Only

Hope this helped.

Offline droplet

great thanks for sharing. Really appreciate it.

Type_O_Negative

No Pussy or Tits

heres two examples for you

Hope this helped.
Accurate photos. But no big tattoo on the second one - so they are a bit outdated or that tattoo was removed in software post-processing.  :hi:
Yes she is bloody fit  :wacko:

Offline lewishamguy

Doesn't look that much fit without photoshop

External Link/Members Only

:(

Offline droplet

yes that photo really put me off going to her today :(

Sylvester

I'm not a big fan of the everything being a chargeable extra pricing structure. I note she's also recently removed anal from her list.

I am very much in two minds about this girl.

UberX

her friend is also very hot looking but I think she is on holiday now  :)

External Link/Members Only :)

west8

Olivia and Elena also have a duo profile as 'DoubleTreat*': External Link/Members Only

Who's going to take them both for a road test? :drinks:

Type_O_Negative

Olivia and Elena also have a duo profile as 'DoubleTreat*': External Link/Members Only

Who's going to take them both for a road test? :drinks:

I'm going to see Olivia on this Thursday. I'll ask for more details. :wacko: