Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cock size issues  (Read 7380 times)

Offline HappyandLucky

Bigger does not equate to better from my experiece in the punting world. A level usually declined, finding a good sword swallower can be difficult, on a few occasions sex has been declined, and if you can't get balls deep whilst shagging and end up with a half hearted effort or a WG holding the base so you can't go too deep is a real let down. My regs are those that provide a grt service but are always happy to fit me in.

aerofan5

Offline handsolo

Only once..

Told 'too big' for anal when I know full well i'm average guess she would only do anal with a micro penis and used the ' at discretion' to get the punters in.

Otherwise never usually get a comment

Offline ShyWolf

I think my penis is slightly shorter than average but quite thick at the base,
Just over 5.5" circumference
So have had problems with anal in the past
One time I was with a beautiful petite blonde WG with her on her back with her legs on my shoulders and I wasn't bashing away just going in smooth and could see her wincing under me but she took it like a trooper and she was super tight and when she cum it would just grap my cock even tighter,
best punt ever

SirFrank

If you've got issues with your cock I suggest you book some Romanian WGs. Everyone is Tooooooo beeeeeeegggg and you don't even have to slip them an extra tenner to tell you so

richie

And the paper is here External Link/Members Only

Bugger.... I was just about to post up a whole new thread on this little puppy...

In summary of the study IFLS says:

"The average flaccid penis was found to be 9.16 cm (3.61 inches) long, whereas the average erect penis is 13.12 cm (5.16 inches) in length. In terms of girth, the average circumference of a flaccid penis turned out to be 9.31 cm (3.66 inches), and 11.66 cm (4.59 inches) for an erect one. Furthermore, those at extreme ends of the spectrum were found to be much less common. For example, only 5 men out of every 100 have an erect penis longer than 16 cm (6.3 inches).

When they looked for correlations with other body features, such as testicular size, weight or foot size, no strong or consistent associations were found. Although they couldn’t find any significant evidence for a relationship between penis size and race, they note that conclusions can’t be drawn since the vast majority of measurements were from Caucasians."

justfornow

so what matters most ? how big is it or how good are you with it ?

in my case it doesn't matter how big is it or how good i am with it

before a girl finds out how small my dick is or how bad i am using it
it's to late...i already came

Dodo

Saw a nice girl earlier this week and she said 'I wish you had nine inches instead of that fucking great big thing'
 :(

Offline HappyandLucky

so what matters most ? how big is it or how good are you with it ?

in my case it doesn't matter how big is it or how good i am with it

before a girl finds out how small my dick is or how bad i am using it
it's to late...i already came
I guess you go for 15 mins sessions? Good on you  :hi:, but if the WG has no idea of your size perhaps take it out of your pants before you come  :lol:

Offline HappyandLucky

Saw a nice girl earlier this week and she said 'I wish you had nine inches instead of that fucking great big thing'
 :(
Was the great big thing an STI wart. If so get  your binocs on next time to see to the end of your glory pole.  :hi:

walking dead

Bugger.... I was just about to post up a whole new thread on this little puppy...

"The average flaccid penis was found to be 9.16 cm (3.61 inches) long, whereas the average erect penis is 13.12 cm (5.16 inches) in length. In terms of girth, the average circumference of a flaccid penis turned out to be 9.31 cm (3.66 inches), and 11.66 cm (4.59 inches) for an erect one. Furthermore, those at extreme ends of the spectrum were found to be much less common. For example, only 5 men out of every 100 have an erect penis longer than 16 cm (6.3 inches).

When they looked for correlations with other body features, such as testicular size, weight or foot size, no strong or consistent associations were found. Although they couldn’t find any significant evidence for a relationship between penis size and race, they note that conclusions can’t be drawn since the vast majority of measurements were from Caucasians."

I am a grower.  I honestly think my flaccid penis can be an inch or inch and a half in length sometimes.  But its above average in length and girth when  erect.  That's efficency!  why take up spave when not needed !

handyandy

Ah very glad to know I am above average in both length and girth but have had no problems with the  "ooooh you're too big for anal" :)

Online flybynightpm

So how many people of been measuring their dicks because of this thread..?  Is it worth doing a group buy, on a UKP themed ruler?

Offline cueball

So how many people of been measuring their dicks because of this thread..?  Is it worth doing a group buy, on a UKP themed ruler?

Yes, but the inches need to be shorter than the regular inch, so we've all got psychological 10 inchers

ATMIV

I recently bought the OH a vibrator 5.5 inch long with a widest girth of 4.75 inch at the base

I felt thoroughly inadequate by it.

Having read this thread I decided to measure it and compare it against the measurements of my own erect cock

I was amazed to discover I have exactly the same girth measurements and I'm half an inch longer yet to look at the vibrator, in my eyes, looked bigger

I think the issue with cock size is very much influenced by how one perceives oneself and also by optical illusion

I have, over the years had MMF 3 sums and attended a couple of parties, probably in the company if approx 20 other blokes - all of which I have perceived as being larger than me

Perhaps I have been wrong

Offline anyfucker

Yes, but the inches need to be shorter than the regular inch, so we've all got psychological 10 inchers
same as a fishing ruler  :rolleyes:

if you look down on your dick it so shortens it if you look across to side of someone elses it look far long so i have been told . if wg gags to take it all down guess it must be 6" long ?

Offline cueball

Better to have a busy little un than an idle big un

Jason

Below is the graph for erect penile length according to External Link/Members Only (i.e. the above article).

Hidden Image/Members Only

In such studies it is always important to note the exact measurement method. According to the study the
erect length was measured from the root (pubo-penile junction) of the penis to the tip of the glans (meatus) on the dorsal surface, where the pre-pubic fat pad was pushed to the bone
So the effective lengths are even smaller by at least about 0.5cm(=0.2inch) due to the fat pad (also taking into account that many men are overweight or obese their fat pad may be ≥1cm so their effective length smaller).

Based on the graphs one can make the following observations:
(i)10% of men have a bone-pressed erect length ≤11cm (=4.33inches)
(ii) 50% of men have a bone-pressed erect length ≤13.12cm (=5.16 inches)
(iii)90% of men have a bone-pressed erect length ≤15.2cm (=5.98 inches)
(iv)95% of men have a bone-pressed erect length ≤ 15.8cm (=6.22 inches)
(v)99% of men have a bone-pressed erect length≤ 17.25cm (=6.79 inches)

So in other words if you have a penis with bone-pressed length 6 inches (i.e. effective length 5.8 inches in case you are not overweight) you belong in the top 10%. If you have 6.22 inches (i.e. effective length of 6 inches) you belong in the top 5% and if you have 6.8 inches you belong in the top 1%. Also readings about 7inches or larger are impossible to be made from the graphs as they are all 100%). These results actually confirm what prossies say to all of us that we have big dicks. But these results like the claims of prossies are bullshit. The big question is. Were the sampled guys having their fullest erection during measurement (i.e. twitching)? Most probably not. Most probably they were just hard due to the clinical environment. It is not a coincidence that the sample of erected length measurements was 692 i.e. much smaller than the sample of stretched flaccid length measurements which was 14160. I do note that from the graph there is a difference of 0.3cm (=0.12 inch) between stretched flaccid and erect (perhaps due to the non-full erection). If someone can contact such a survey successfully are hot prossies right after giving you a blowjob.  Then however they will subtract an inch or two to back their bullshit.. :hi:
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 12:34:15 pm by Jason »

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I'm not sure Jason do prossies call every punter "big boy" and other nonsense. My theory is if you are told it often enough it is probably true i.e. not just a one off.

fredpunter

I'm not sure Jason do prossies call every punter "big boy" and other nonsense. My theory is if you are told it often enough it is probably true i.e. not just a one off.

I've often been told that my beer belly and man boobs are attractive, so that must be true as well then

Offline akauya

Am I the only one who doesn't give a flying fuck what size my cock or other men's cocks are? :unknown:

My cock, thank God, has never failed me and has always given me lots of pleasure. I'm very happy with that and, as far as I'm concerned, that's all that matters.

fredpunter

Am I the only one who doesn't give a flying fuck what size my cock or other men's cocks are? :unknown:

My cock, thank God, has never failed me and has always given me lots of pleasure. I'm very happy with that and, as far as I'm concerned, that's all that matters.

There's certainly wisdom in the old saying there's no point worrying about things you can't change, and id also add there's not a lot of point worrying about most things you can

so 5 to 5.8 inches is the message .

spkmstr48

+1 :drinks:

Siadwel

No, you're not.

And I'm STILL resisting the urge/temptation to go measure it. I'll wait til my next punt.

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard

I am a grower.  I honestly think my flaccid penis can be an inch or inch and a half in length sometimes.  But its above average in length and girth when  erect.  That's efficency!  why take up spave when not needed !
I'm exactly like this which actually sucks. I'm average when in action, so that's okay.
But in the changing room after swimming in the cold water my penis is almost non-existent when the black guy next to me has a 6-inch flaccid one.

Dodo

Well, as if on queue, there is a very interesting two page article in todays Daily Mail entitled 'Is size such a big deal' with Quentin Letts giving the blokes view and Libby Purves the girls view.

A funny read that is recommended guys and gives the world average when erect at 5.16 inches  :(

External Link/Members Only

walking dead

I reckon men only care about their penis size if it's particularly small or particularly large. I think women care for the same reasons. if you're average no one gives a fuck!