Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xellie30x  (Read 1183 times)

Offline stanleyjohn

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen this WG ? She looks ok but am dubious with very little FB or pics .

Offline Gothic D

Her feedback seems genuine enough I just wish there were better pics.I shall email her to find out a bit more.

Offline Highlander

What a strange choice of photo, "Check out my muffin top boys". If that's her best photo...

Offline SteveT1969

Hi lads, saw her a few weeks ago. Really nice lass, did the job ok and was worth £40 for a half hour.

Offline Gothic D

Hi lads, saw her a few weeks ago. Really nice lass, did the job ok and was worth £40 for a half hour.
I notice on her likes list that penetration and receiving oral aren't there,are they available or not?
Why not give her a review?

Offline SteveT1969

Sorry about not giving good feedback. First post I've ever written, pretty new to this. She started off by giving me oral and then put a condom on and we fucked doggy style. Like I said, really nice lass worth £40 although I've been with better looking for only a tenner more.

Looking4fun

Sorry about not giving good feedback. First post I've ever written, pretty new to this. She started off by giving me oral and then put a condom on and we fucked doggy style. Like I said, really nice lass worth £40 although I've been with better looking for only a tenner more.
How would you describe her body she states on her profile that she has a size 8 waist but her photos don't give much away