Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Ameera - Euston: pro$$ie superstar  (Read 3336 times)

125 review(s) for Hot Ameera (119 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sticko

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've been seeing Ameera regularly for about 18 months, and I have no intention of stopping any time soon.  Unless that is she gets so popular I start having to plan months in advance.  I'll still probably see her then tbh though as I always have a great time with her; and this afternoon was no different.  What i like particularly is her adaptability and imagination, as well as of course her utter depravity.  I took advantage of all 3 today.

No need to describe her or the place - that's been done to death - but I will say her gym time is seriously paying off.  She told me she's lost 9 lbs and it shows. 

We met in a local pub for a drink and a quick catch-up as I haven't seen her for 6 weeks or so.  Lots of Thailand talk - the land of smiles doesn't know what it's in for - and a funny conversation about other punters, UKP, pro$$ie friends and life generally.  We eventually wandered up the road to her place though and got stuck in.

The theme this afternoon was coconut oil, so while I had a shower Ameera put the pot I'd brought along into a bowl of hot water and took it into her room.  We got quickly re-acquainted with some DFK and a bit of OWO, and I outlined my plans.  Nothing too elaborate, but tie and tease both ways with blindfolds, toys and a lot of hot coconut oil.  And that's pretty much how it went, with trademark rimming, DT, arse play both ways, massage and body sliding along the way.  It all eventually ended with energetic cowgirl, legs in the air mish and finally me dumping about a week's worth of cum over her face.  Bloody brilliant.

As always we over-ran, and when we stopped to catch our breath the room was hilariously messy.  Oil and cum all over the bed, toys (one for me, one for her), condoms, towels, a blindfold, and both of us as slippery as Greek wrestlers.  A half-hearted tidy up, a quick fag, shower, snog and I was out the door with a spring in my step and with lovely soft skin too (another of the many side benefits of punting!).

I'll catch up with her after she gets back and I'm already thinking about what to do next.  She's utterly addictive.

One other thing.  I owe another UKP member an apology for making one of his dates look a bit oily this evening.  Ameera didn't have time to wash and straighten her hair I'm afraid.  Entirely my fault, and she was mortified.  Sorry!

Sticko

ram2184

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've been seeing Ameera regularly for about 18 months, and I have no intention of stopping any time soon.  Unless that is she gets so popular I start having to plan months in advance.  I'll still probably see her then tbh though as I always have a great time with her; and this afternoon was no different.  What i like particularly is her adaptability and imagination, as well as of course her utter depravity.  I took advantage of all 3 today.

No need to describe her or the place - that's been done to death - but I will say her gym time is seriously paying off.  She told me she's lost 9 lbs and it shows. 

We met in a local pub for a drink and a quick catch-up as I haven't seen her for 6 weeks or so.  Lots of Thailand talk - the land of smiles doesn't know what it's in for - and a funny conversation about other punters, UKP, pro$$ie friends and life generally.  We eventually wandered up the road to her place though and got stuck in.

The theme this afternoon was coconut oil, so while I had a shower Ameera put the pot I'd brought along into a bowl of hot water and took it into her room.  We got quickly re-acquainted with some DFK and a bit of OWO, and I outlined my plans.  Nothing too elaborate, but tie and tease both ways with blindfolds, toys and a lot of hot coconut oil.  And that's pretty much how it went, with trademark rimming, DT, arse play both ways, massage and body sliding along the way.  It all eventually ended with energetic cowgirl, legs in the air mish and finally me dumping about a week's worth of cum over her face.  Bloody brilliant.

As always we over-ran, and when we stopped to catch our breath the room was hilariously messy.  Oil and cum all over the bed, toys (one for me, one for her), condoms, towels, a blindfold, and both of us as slippery as Greek wrestlers.  A half-hearted tidy up, a quick fag, shower, snog and I was out the door with a spring in my step and with lovely soft skin too (another of the many side benefits of punting!).

I'll catch up with her after she gets back and I'm already thinking about what to do next.  She's utterly addictive.

One other thing.  I owe another UKP member an apology for making one of his dates look a bit oily this evening.  Ameera didn't have time to wash and straighten her hair I'm afraid.  Entirely my fault, and she was mortified.  Sorry!

Sticko
ameera could be the next DEE

marty_mcfly

When does she return from Thailand?

Offline mrx007

Ameera is what this hobby is all about: pay the girl and she does what you want. Can't believe how hard to find that is....

Offline UK_T

How faris she on foot from Euston station ?  I want to try and see her today as I am in Euston from the midlands first thing but have no idea about the place.  :hi:

Offline sticko

10 minutes' easy walk; 7 minutes at speed.

Offline UK_T

10 minutes' easy walk; 7 minutes at speed.

Thanks. She couldnt fit me in unfortunatly due to being fully booked so wil have to try plan in advance for next time.

Online herbie007

I’ve seen them both individually numerous times and always had a great time, but put them together and you got a major horny filthy session , neither girl holds back and they get on really well together.

Their both top girls IMO and up there as the best duo I've ever had.

Offline LastManCumings

I've tried to book and have never been successful. Our diaries don't seem to match. EVER.

Offline BadT

I've tried to book and have never been successful. Our diaries don't seem to match. EVER.

I know how you feel- Im finally seeing her next weekend after trying for about 2 months. Im now waiting for fate to rear its ugly head and throw in some sort of curveball that scuppers the whole thing...

TheNewSeeker

And who's DEE? Have you got a link - if there's two gudduns in the vicinity this doubles our chances :)

password02

And who's DEE? Have you got a link - if there's two gudduns in the vicinity this doubles our chances :)

Hi - you really need to do some research here on UKP - Dee is very well reviewed on UKP - Lots of Positives

:hi:

Offline Mightaswell

So, a threesome with Ameera and a coconut? Risqué but risky: there are on average over 150 coconut caused fatalities per year, thus making the coconut 30 times more dangerous than killer sharks. Of course, we could expect most to be from the falling coconuts hitting fragile skulls, but perhaps some also from the aftermath of something like Stickies slippery stunt as the next punter slips on the oiled Lino and smashes his head on the fire grate (slight Dickensian imagery here).
Let's hope that Hot Ameera does not get so hot as to seek the shade of some Phuket coconut tree; from what I read, there are some on this forum who would struggle to come to terms with this loss.

P.s; in this review, does CIM mean, 'Coconut In Mouth'? A truly Pythonesque moment .