Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How many women do you think you have had sex with?  (Read 5695 times)

Dave2014

I used to count when I was younger, but lost interest as I got to around the 80 mark (about 10 years ago). Do you guys still count?

Offline cueball

Are you talking civvies or prossies or both?

Offline Trevor12

I think I'll stop counting when I hit triple figures. That was my target in my youth. Shouldn't be too long now  :D

Dave2014

Both. Line them out if you like. Would also be interesting.

Civvies: 20-30

WGs: 100+

Offline IAMBATMAN

i think he means both an for me porbably about 30
im 30yrs old an about 15-20 of those are wgs, i dont punt when i have a gf

Ben4454

I haven't counted but I have been punting for around 10 years now regularly.

Offline cueball

Right then, civvies (one nighters and relationships) is 18, bloody hell, prossies is about x3 on that (been punting for years), I cannot honestly say how many prossies but to give a round figure I'm around the 80 mark all in

SUMO61

Offline sticko

20 odd civvies, must be at least 4x paid.  So around 100 I'd guess.

S

Offline iPad3

Civvy I reckon 20ish

Ho's I think around 40 - 50 I've been punting for about 2years but have been a regular at LMP for a good deal of that so the numbers rack up quite quickly

Offline Swsnapper

Me and a mate tried doing this the other month whilst in a fit of boredom.  He is completely civvy and I was bar a Few Prossies

Funny as even though both mid thirties even your younget twenties seem an age ago and when you think you've finished you recall another but that may just have been our competitive edge haha

Pastit

More civvies (about 50) when I was young and sort of attractive, than WG's (about 20-30) to whom I had to resort for no strings sex as I got older  :(

milfwklover

Non-punts: none *sigh*

Punts: About 30, maybe a few more.

Thank fuck for prostitutes! :cool:

Offline xyfek

I still count! I'm exactly on 2 civvies + 41 WGs. It's getting hard to keep track of the (prossie) numbers, especially since repeated punts quickly mess up the maths.

I'll use this post for future reference, though!

Offline Hantsolo

Gave up counting years ago!

All I know is that I've had a lot more good experiences than bad.....

Offline solway

Don't want to think of all that cash spent

Pastit

not nearly enough

Don't I know, and regret, that without you reminding me ?   :(

Offline RedKettle

not many civvies but loads of WGs - I was trying to estimate a number when I wondered if I had had more shags with WGs then with the wife!?

If I restrict to the last say 3 years then no question it is a yes!!

Offline the_exile

Hell yeah, I like the numbers :)

Civvies: 4
WGs: 83

Would love to get into three figures someday.

west8

1 x marriage
4 x long-term relationships
40 ish x civvies

WGs I hate to think. I was honest about it (with my then GF) before getting married more than ten years ago.

I told my wife to be that I was well past the 1,000 mark so I don't even want to think where I'm at now.

RNinePunter

Non-punts: none *sigh*

Punts: About 30, maybe a few more.

Thank fuck for prostitutes! :cool:

Same boat.  :drinks:

Offline Stiltskin

I don't make any distinction between civvies or prossies, at the end of the day they're all female and I've had my dick in them. That's all that counts.

I'm on about 60 and if I try hard enough I can recall all of their names in order and which position I finished in. That little exercise gets harder as time goes on. :)

Dave2014

I told my wife to be that I was well past the 1,000 mark so I don't even want to think where I'm at now.

Ah! The dreaded "how many women have you slept with" question when asked by a civvy GF!

If I could give one piece of advice that could be taken away, remembered and used by the lads on this board it would be the following: Never, never, never give a straight answer to that question if asked by a civvy GF. Never. The only answer you should ever give to it is something along the lines of the following:

"Nothing good ever comes out of dwelling on past relationships. I want us to concentrate on us. The past became irrelevant to me the day we got together"

Believe me - it works like a treat  :hi:

Offline Dante

anton11

Combined over 40 years or so approx 1000+

unclesweetheart

Girls punted with = 12

"Real life" = 16

NEGaz

30 years easy 1000+ jeez dread to think how much that totals upto lol

Offline HappyandLucky

Civvies: circa 35, but I keep remembering more

WG: somewhere between 100-200. As time passes most blend into just blondes, brunettes and red heads. Only the truely memorable punts come back to me with real clarity.

Offline HappyandLucky

1 x marriage
4 x long-term relationships
40 ish x civvies

WGs I hate to think. I was honest about it (with my then GF) before getting married more than ten years ago.

Westie, did you classify Mustafa as a civvie or a punt, afterall you do pay for his services?  ;)

Offline threechilliman

Civvies? <10
WG's? 48 different ones a total of 54 times. I also fucked the boyfriend of one. Does that count?

It's a year on Sunday since I started

tcm

Online Corus Boy

About 20k's worth over the years.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Say once a week for 52 years which allows for those times I met nobody and those times I saw more than one a week or duos or parties, is 52 x 52 = 2704. Conservatively maybe 2500 of which maybe 50 were civvies and twice married to a Missus HP
phew
sounds a lot
I can hardly believe it myself

Offline azrael

Holy moly, i was well impressed with the notches on my bedpost until i read this post :diablo:.
Civvies-4 stopped when i got married.
W.G's - 30 & counting.

Im totally gobsmacked at some of the numbers floating around above :drinks:

Offline JR

Until the age of 50 1 civvie total
Since the divorce start of 2013 added 4 civvies
Also since divorce 16 wg's, 9 of which seen only once & therefore 7 of which multiple times
I am quite happy with my progress  :D

Offline HappyandLucky

Say once a week for 52 years which allows for those times I met nobody and those times I saw more than one a week or duos or parties, is 52 x 52 = 2704. Conservatively maybe 2500 of which maybe 50 were civvies and twice married to a Missus HP
phew
sounds a lot
HP you dirty slag punting master, good on you  :drinks:
Putting us mere punters in the shade , on the documentary a month ago on mega brothels, im sure i remember one WG who was mid 20's saying she had serviced circa 15,000 clients  :scare: then again she did also use numbing cream on her not so tight slot.

Offline anyfucker

phew
sounds a lot
wow, punting for 52 years ??
civvies  300??
prossies 100?? will be aiming for one a week for the rest of this year, January was two a week so pacing myself :-)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

wow, punting for 52 years ??

I am 73 and my first punt was when I was 21, a mature well padded Jewish randy 'auntie' figure near Soho who I then visited many times. Hence my search for another Jewish lady - all information welcome.

My first 'civvies' were when I was still in my late teens.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 02:37:04 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline johnny34

on the documentary a month ago on mega brothels, im sure i remember one WG who was mid 20's saying she had serviced circa 15,000 clients  :scare: then again she did also use numbing cream on her not so tight slot.

Yes, she said approx 15,000 over 4 years  :scare:

Offline smiths

Yes, she said approx 15,000 over 4 years  :scare:

So that would be about 72 punters a week every week for 4 years. Only possible in my view if she was offering a lot of quickies and/or attending a lot of parties.

Offline GreyDave

:hi:
Punter for 36 years now :scare: mostly soho walk ups and the lower price plus a few parties and bukkakes (do they count? :D nah wanks really :unknown:)
like HP but fortnightly some times more never less just shit my self when i think of the cash sod the numbers in all those years I can really only recall a dozen or so great shags ... Steve 2 is away ... I am sure that he would be able to surpass the lot of us  :(  I reckon the lucky old dog finds it easier to say the days he has not shagged  :D :D those will be the days he is sorting out the next one :lol: :lol:

Offline smiths

:hi:
Punter for 36 years now :scare: mostly soho walk ups and the lower price plus a few parties and bukkakes (do they count? :D nah wanks really :unknown:)
like HP but fortnightly some times more never less just shit my self when i think of the cash sod the numbers in all those years I can really only recall a dozen or so great shags ... Steve 2 is away ... I am sure that he would be able to surpass the lot of us  :(  I reckon the lucky old dog finds it easier to say the days he has not shagged  :D :D those will be the days he is sorting out the next one :lol: :lol:

Indeed, I know no punter who punts more than Steve. ;)

Offline johnny34

So that would be about 72 punters a week every week for 4 years. Only possible in my view if she was offering a lot of quickies and/or attending a lot of parties.

It was the programme about the mega brothel. The girl saw up to twenty men a day on a good day when she was working, i think she worked long shifts & most days.

raylondoner

Just had a look at the little black spreadsheet and find that I've seen (ok fucked) around 200 girls in the past 10 years, with total number of punts at 600. The number of new girls though has reduced very considerably, to single digit in fact in recent years.  :cool:

vt

Indeed, I know no punter who punts more than Steve. ;)

I know no poster who post more than smiths (well except JRC)...congrats on the 10k!!  :drinks:

Offline madeinwales56

If you only count the number of women I have shagged including civvies and prossies it would be well over 200 individuals. However the amount of times I shagged them all is rated in the thousands.

Aspen

I don't think prossies really count do they.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Been punting for about 12-13 years, started slowly only seeing a girl every 2-3 months but gathered pace and now average 2-3 a month so probably in the region of 300.
Can remember my 1st punt but most after that are a blur, the ones that stick in your mind are the really good ones and the really shit ones.
Of the 300 i've probably only seen about 30 of the girls more than once

Type_O_Negative

Well i never bothered to count women i had sex with.

But i always count my money  :crazy: