Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: busty_maggie - Old Street  (Read 963 times)

3 review(s) for Busty Pamela xxx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline che_666999

External Link/Members Only

Took one for the team, didn't work out.
Nice Comms but that where the good bits end.

Location: block of flats in a estate, not ideal. Also it's a small flat used by other girls, I could hear another punter come in and chit chat

Looks: not totally a ugly face, maybe a 5/10. Decent tits but the rest of her body was awful. Very stumpy and saggy, with a few marks. No real shame just a lump.

Service: very mechanical and vanilla, no kissimg or foreplay, just straight to action, have decent BJ, the cow girl.....then tugged the old man until came.
Did a very very bad massage then said "you want to go or do 2nd time", that was with 40mims left!
Said I wanted a second pop, she just tugged and tugged, only when ask did she use her mouth.

2 quck pops and out the door 30mins into a 60min session.....was glad it was over :)

mrhappypants

Took one for the team, didn't work out.

I am not quite clear how this is "taking one for the team?" She has already been reviewed, as has petite Juliette and other girls working out the same flat.  I agree with your evaluation BTW.

Dave

Dave

Offline che_666999

If you are referring to the review by "King Nuts" you will see that he never actually met her and was just stood up......didn't give any insight other then she has poor time management skills