Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Felicity of Pinner (Hatch End) - failed meet - comms disaster  (Read 4095 times)

7 review(s) for lady-felicity (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline roo222

External Link/Members Only

I didn't get to meet this lady but her comms were so bad that I feel they warrant a review. Obviously this is no comment on her services, but I recommend anyone new to her insists on a fixed booking slot, or takes their business elsewhere.

Called her at 1pm and asked for a 4pm appt. She refused me a fixed appointment because she hadn't seen me before, but said I could just call and drop in if I was nearby. I explained that I had an hour+ journey to reach her and would be happy to make an AW booking, and that I have a lot of good feedback. She told me not to worry, 4pm was fine and just call her when I left. We also agreed basic service (tie & tease; she's a non-sex dom).

Left at 2.45, called her to no reponse, sent a text to follow up giving a 4.15 ETA and got on the underground. Was somewhat trepidatious by this point but I had to be in London tonight so I thought I might as well follow through. Arrived at the far end to find no reply to my text; called her repeatedly whilst walking around her estate and then the local Morrisons... no answer. She eventually texted me back at 4.45 when I was on the train back to London, and ensue a mildly entertaining txt exchange in which she first blamed me for not calling her AT EXACTLY OR AFTER 3pm since she was busy at 2.45 (apparently the missed call and text weren't worth checking for when she 'gave up on me at 3.40pm'), and then told me I clearly wasn't a sub and why was I wasting her time - presumably because I was unwilling to take her shit. Sorry dear, it's hard for me to submit to somebody who can't even take bookings or organise a fucking diary, then tries to blame somebody else. It rather destroys any chance of me respecting you.

Real shame because I've had her hotlisted for a good couple of years and she sounded like my type. She may well be lovely but she didn't strike me as especially bright, and her comms are truly shocking.

west8

She refused me a fixed appointment because she hadn't seen me before

The sort of warped logic that only exists in WG land.  :dash:

Offline Outcallguy

Its sad that she considers being a sub involves putting up woth no booking. No address to goto and waiting in morrisons.
Not anyones idea of submissive im sure.

Subbyboy2

I have had the pleasure of serving Lady Felicity a number of times over the past year or more. She can be difficult to contact, but when you do speak with her she is always honest and tells you when or when she cannot see you. She does not do texts or emails and will answer the phone when she's free. She does make appointments if you have seen her before, but not for a first time as like many she has been let down too many times.

That does sometimes makes things difficult but I can say she is worth the wait and although only working from a flat has the most extensive array of equipment that you could imagine.

I love electrics and she has fried my cock and balls to perfection on numerous visits. Persevere for that first visit and you will return as a regular. She also now does an open day on a Thursday where you can stay or come and go all day for a single fee. That may be worth taking advantage of if you do not mind a possible share and your time is not too difficult to manage.

Offline fuddle

I have had the pleasure of serving Lady Felicity a number of times over the past year or more. She can be difficult to contact, but when you do speak with her she is always honest and tells you when or when she cannot see you. She does not do texts or emails and will answer the phone when she's free. She does make appointments if you have seen her before, but not for a first time as like many she has been let down too many times.

That does sometimes makes things difficult but I can say she is worth the wait and although only working from a flat has the most extensive array of equipment that you could imagine.

I love electrics and she has fried my cock and balls to perfection on numerous visits. Persevere for that first visit and you will return as a regular. She also now does an open day on a Thursday where you can stay or come and go all day for a single fee. That may be worth taking advantage of if you do not mind a possible share and your time is not too difficult to manage.

I don't remember seeing a submissive white knight before.

None of what you said either excuses or explains the OP's crap experience, and this stupid cow's inability to master time management, or indeed time itself.

Offline roo222

Subby, perhaps you would care to actually contribute and write a positive review of one of your several experiences with this lady?

Personally my bridges are burned with this one. I'm incapable of trusting her after she fucked me about like this; and I have no respect for somebody who expects a telephone call at 3pm, then 'gives up' at 3:40 after ignoring both a missed call and a text from 2:45. Such clear demonstrations of incompetence do not befit a mistress.

I also rather suspect she wouldn't care to take my calls after our exchange!

Subbyboy2

Lady Felicity certainly us very bright. She foes not like to make appointments except for previous visitors to her well equipped premises. Her skills as a Mistress and her general way of "dealing" with her clients is exceptional. And she looks great too.

Currently she us rather erratic in when she works, but when she is back to full time again she will put it up on her AW page.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

She also now does an open day on a Thursday where you can stay or come and go all day for a single fee. That may be worth taking advantage of if you do not mind a possible share and your time is not too difficult to manage.

Not for a first visit though.

Group Open Day every Thursday now running !!! ... Only open to gentlemen already known to me.

leafsfan1

I had a nightmare experience trying to communicate with her to set up a booking last year as Pinner isn't far from me. Telephoned, emailed/messaged (on the AW system) for about 48 hours with no response. Wrote a mildly negative note saying communication was non-existent, only for her then to come to life on AW email/message. slagging me off for supposedly not contacting her 'in the right way'. Very condescending and patronising attitude I found.

Offline roo222

Lady Felicity certainly us very bright.

She really isn't, but she's probably still smarter than you.

YOU. ARE. CONTRIBUTING. NOTHING.

Stop defending the shit service that I received, and write your own review about the good time(s) you've had with her. That way when somebody searches her they'll see one negative review and one positive review, instead of one negative review with a shitwit white knight trying to defend her.

Although why I'm advising you on how to make her look better is beyond me...