Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: __maria__1993__ Heathrow Sheraton Bait and switch  (Read 1427 times)

1 review(s) for __maria__1993__ (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline kowalski

I visited this profile a few weeks ago.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
This was a very knife edge punt. Having been out of it for quite a few months I decided to take a shot. Communications were pretty poor  and I should have read the warning signs. Initially no reply on phone but reply to text. I did get eventually get  through but when I asked where it is she said she didn’t know the name of the hotel as she’d just arrived there. This was at about lunchtime and I was looking for an evening booking. Anyway I eventually got a text confirmation,twice,for Sheraton Heathrow.

I arrived 15 minutes early and was told by text to wait on 3rd floor lobby. I got the room number just before time. I was to find out later it was her mate managing the text communications.

Upon opening the door and appearing from behind it in a bath robe I quickly realised it was NOT the profile photo. When I showed her the profile on my phone she confessed that she’s filling in whilst actual profile is away in Poland.

My first observation of her was what a horrible set of teeth, she had enough gaps between them to drive trains through them, in fact all the gaps were as consistent as railway sleepers. Black hair and tidy little body, or so it seemed from what I could deduce from the half opened bath robe. So I’m confronted with the statement of do you want it or not?(Her attitude was to be poisonous throughout, or just complaining).

Unfortunately having trudged all the way over and already using one hour I decided to pay the £80. Not a good idea.

As I’m writing this I get recollections of poisonous one liners from her such as ‘you want an hour, are you sure you don’t want half?’

This is where the hard-nosed bitch really started to kick in. The whole session was to be keeping the lid on a nutter ready to find any reason to explode.

So I strip off and the next thing is ‘it’s too big, you’re gona wreck my pussy’ (Now I’m fairly well endowered but no John Holmes). This was just another excuse.

You aint gonna give me doggy with that it will wreck my pussy,I need insurance’. And so I get a bit of RO,OWO and then get het cowgirl. Now what a load of winging I get there, it’s too big, its gonna wreck me and so on and on. On top or nothing. Kissing-forget it ‘I’m a prostitute not your girlfriend’. All the time in the background she’s got some crappy MTV channel playing on her IPhone and she sings along to a load of unrecognisable crap. So she checks her phone at one time and when I object she gives me the ‘if you don’t behave I’ll throw you out naked into the corridor, I’ve done it before’. She was a real hard-nosed screwed up slag. Tattoos up her legs and back, and those teeth. Now I didn’t dare mention them but she came out with ‘I’m gonna get my teeth done,costing me to grand, I had to work two bloody weeks for that’. My heart bleeds.

More one liners, ‘I’m sure I know you,you’re Albanian’ she said this more than once. ‘I married an Albanian, he left me after six years’. So after getting her t wank me off I was ready for the off. More one liners ‘if you want good service come earlier, what do you expect when I’ve been working all day’ and ‘oh I can’t wait to see my boyfriend for some good sex’ ?? when I questioned this she said it’s different with him, loving.

Did my hour, got off lightly. This was a real customer hater, told me she has nine profiles one under the name of Justyna couldn’t find it. Lives in Stratford. Any links?

Reminds me of some bad ‘windows’ experiences in Holland some years ago.

Does anyone know the actual one I saw who called herself Justyna?? AVOID

Dave2014

robs one

I visited this profile a few weeks ago.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
This was a very knife edge punt. Having been out of it for quite a few months I decided to take a shot. Communications were pretty poor  and I should have read the warning signs. Initially no reply on phone but reply to text. I did get eventually get  through but when I asked where it is she said she didn’t know the name of the hotel as she’d just arrived there. This was at about lunchtime and I was looking for an evening booking. Anyway I eventually got a text confirmation,twice,for Sheraton Heathrow.

I arrived 15 minutes early and was told by text to wait on 3rd floor lobby. I got the room number just before time. I was to find out later it was her mate managing the text communications.

Upon opening the door and appearing from behind it in a bath robe I quickly realised it was NOT the profile photo. When I showed her the profile on my phone she confessed that she’s filling in whilst actual profile is away in Poland.

My first observation of her was what a horrible set of teeth, she had enough gaps between them to drive trains through them, in fact all the gaps were as consistent as railway sleepers. Black hair and tidy little body, or so it seemed from what I could deduce from the half opened bath robe. So I’m confronted with the statement of do you want it or not?(Her attitude was to be poisonous throughout, or just complaining).

Unfortunately having trudged all the way over and already using one hour I decided to pay the £80. Not a good idea.

As I’m writing this I get recollections of poisonous one liners from her such as ‘you want an hour, are you sure you don’t want half?’

This is where the hard-nosed bitch really started to kick in. The whole session was to be keeping the lid on a nutter ready to find any reason to explode.

So I strip off and the next thing is ‘it’s too big, you’re gona wreck my pussy’ (Now I’m fairly well endowered but no John Holmes). This was just another excuse.

You aint gonna give me doggy with that it will wreck my pussy,I need insurance’. And so I get a bit of RO,OWO and then get het cowgirl. Now what a load of winging I get there, it’s too big, its gonna wreck me and so on and on. On top or nothing. Kissing-forget it ‘I’m a prostitute not your girlfriend’. All the time in the background she’s got some crappy MTV channel playing on her IPhone and she sings along to a load of unrecognisable crap. So she checks her phone at one time and when I object she gives me the ‘if you don’t behave I’ll throw you out naked into the corridor, I’ve done it before’. She was a real hard-nosed screwed up slag. Tattoos up her legs and back, and those teeth. Now I didn’t dare mention them but she came out with ‘I’m gonna get my teeth done,costing me to grand, I had to work two bloody weeks for that’. My heart bleeds.

More one liners, ‘I’m sure I know you,you’re Albanian’ she said this more than once. ‘I married an Albanian, he left me after six years’. So after getting her t wank me off I was ready for the off. More one liners ‘if you want good service come earlier, what do you expect when I’ve been working all day’ and ‘oh I can’t wait to see my boyfriend for some good sex’ ?? when I questioned this she said it’s different with him, loving.

Did my hour, got off lightly. This was a real customer hater, told me she has nine profiles one under the name of Justyna couldn’t find it. Lives in Stratford. Any links?

Reminds me of some bad ‘windows’ experiences in Holland some years ago.

Does anyone know the actual one I saw who called herself Justyna?? AVOID
the link on her profile may be the one? let us know

Offline Herges Adventures

the link on her profile may be the one? let us know

Looks like it - "my name its Justina..."

External Link/Members Only

They both offer bareback... :scare:

Also like the way she states she is 20 - and 33 underneath age below  :dash:

tristen92

Wow, she sounds like every punter's worst nightmare. The snobby comments I could overlook but bad teeth is a no go.

Offline kowalski

Well done sleuths that's the one.Recognise the tats.Must get my report linked to her to protect the next poor barst*d.

and, like night follows day, behold: she is suddenly 19 years old... :thumbsdown:

Offline The_Don

@ Op sorry it was so bad.

Off topic this is why I like posting pictures because if. A bad provider sets up a new or profile swaps. A punter mite remember a picture or features and avoid her :unknown:

Offline HappyandLucky

Sounds like the punt that nightmares are made of  :dash: .Great warning review. If this had happened to me I would have dressed, asked for a refund but either way walked on the skank.