Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sadistic Vixen  (Read 583 times)

Offline OutForJustice80

Thinking about a punt with this one: External Link/Members Only

Aside from the fact that I do not believe she's 28 can anyone spot any red flags? I've been emailing and comms are good so far.

Offline Brazilian Martian

As marko from the first taken film says Good luck.
She looks well into her mid thirties and from the stomach picture  looks like she gave birth within the last 6 months

Offline OutForJustice80

Yeah I hear you. I'm ok with older and larger ladies, kind of into it in fact. What I don't want is a shit time with someone who doesn't know what they're doing.

Ben4454

No red flags per say although I did notice a couple of odd things...

1 - 'All rates are specified in transnistrian ruble'

2 - She says she does OWO at her discretion but does not define what 'discretion' means to her so it could mean anything. Whether you're clean and hygienic or maybe wearing a hat.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 04:46:35 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline StevenS

She also says her photos are shit. If she can't be bothered to have used better ones, that aren't professional, what is her attitude like?

Offline OutForJustice80

1 - 'All rates are specified in transnistrian ruble'

That is a strange one. I shall be extra sure to clarify rates in the event of a booking taking place.

She also says her photos are shit. If she can't be bothered to have used better ones, that aren't professional, what is her attitude like?

In fairness she does say she's getting new photos done "soon" but I agree, it's not the best.