Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hackney dangerous place to punt  (Read 7179 times)

ram2184

this area is really dangerous in my opinion.

i don't want to go into details but if you happen to draw money from the cash machine amounting to few hundred pounds please be VERY VERY vigilant on your surroundings especially young adults(i dont want to be labelled as a racist).

« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 03:54:38 am by ram2184 »

bensonhedges20

If your dumb enough to use a cash machine when surrounded by dodgy looking youths of any nationality your asking for trouble yourself.

Offline Bartolomeo

HHackney is a total shithole, i would never see anyone there

ram2184

If your dumb enough to use a cash machine when surrounded by dodgy looking youths of any nationality your asking for trouble yourself.

ouch. but i had no choice as i was in a rush and i actually forgot to draw some cash. So i used the nearest cash machine.

anyway the reason of this post is just to remind others about some of the things that can go wrong. But after this incident i would personally avoid going to hackney for this activity. It was my first time there and it was really an uncomfortable place for me. I was also started to wonder the type of ppl that visit the same lady i saw. decided to opt for OW and avoided RO.

should have just aborted the punt but the little fella was doing the thinking

ram2184

i totally agree with you.

now one of my rules is to do a little bit of research on locality of the lady.

I also begin to wonder what type of clients does the lady have based on her location. No wonder she was loose  :dash:

Never AGAIN!

« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 06:20:52 am by ram2184 »

Offline PumpAction

What went wrong? You didn't tell us.

Offline smiths

i don't want to go into details but if you happen to draw money from the cash machine amounting to few hundred pounds please be VERY VERY vigilant on your surroundings especially young adults(i dont want to be labelled as a racist).

It IS a shithole which is why I take money out near me not from an ATM in that area. Same with some other areas like Brixton and Harlesden.

ram2184

What went wrong? You didn't tell us.

lets just say try avoiding taking your money from that area. They are lots of people loitering there especially young troubled youths. So if you really have too then please be very very sensitive of your surroundings.

i am reading about that area now and it seems that they are violent active gangs.

ram2184

It IS a shithole which is why I take money out near me not from an ATM in that area. Same with some other areas like Brixton and Harlesden.

thank you. anyway as i said i have learned my lesson.

as i say new rule to be added. Make a little research on the area you are going especially if you are using public transport.  :(

Offline PumpAction

lets just say try avoiding taking your money from that area. They are lots of people loitering there especially young troubled youths. So if you really have too then please be very very sensitive of your surroundings.

i am reading about that area now and it seems that they are violent active gangs.

Were you robbed at a cashpoint? If so why not just say?

LL

Unfortunately there are violent active street gangs in every borough of London, not just Hackney.
External Link/Members Only

If I ever felt uncomfortable due to undesirables hanging around outside a location that I was due to punt in I would possibly walk away. Also I would not want to punt in a dodgy-looking high-rise block or council estate. Most of my punts are at the cheaper end of the price spectrum so I would have expected to have encountered some unsafe locations by now. However, I haven't. Some could be described as shit-holes but I have never felt unsafe in the location. I expect this is because pimps/WGs know that an unsafe location would be bad for business as I'm not the only one who would walk away at the first sign of danger.

However, all that being said, your own "incident" can't have gone that badly if you went ahead with the punt afterwards.  :unknown:

Offline NIK

I thought it had been 'gentrified?'

It is an area of London I've never been to. Never been to Brixton either.   :D

Offline Brazilian Martian

Brixton is that bad anymore it used to have a bad reputation but that's a area that has been gentrified.

Offline Convince Me

What a load of crap. Hackney Central is no different to Sheperds Bush, Peckham, Tottenham, Knightsbridge  need I go on. Be mindful where ever you are.

Now stop bleeting & move on.

Daniel Bryan

Hackney, Brixton etc are nowhere near as bad as they used to be. As with most places there are the nicer parts and the not-so-nice parts. Plan your routes, have your money already on you, look like you've been there before and you'll be fine

Offline OutForJustice80

Agreed. You can't tar a whole borough with one brush. There are only two times I've ever changed my mind about a punt based on surroundings or general unease. One was in Shadwell because that is genuinely one of the worst places I've seen in London and the other which I wrote about was in Kentish Town which I would never normally think of as a dodgy place.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 12:45:35 pm by OutForJustice80 »

Offline Herges Adventures

The OP should've gone to Hackney 10 years ago - now that was a shithole !

More likely now to get 'robbed' buying a latte for a fiver at the London Fields Farmers Market or run over by a hipster with tight skinny jeans and a beard on a single speed bike or paying £1,500,000 for a two bedroom flat...

As ever, a bit of foresight and research is sensible. ATM robberies can happen anywhere in busy places.

Looking forward to the punt review anyway.

ram2184

More likely now to get 'robbed' buying a latte for a fiver at the London Fields Farmers Market or run over by a hipster with tight skinny jeans and a beard on a single speed bike or paying £1,500,000 for a two bedroom flat...

i guess it could happen anywhere anyway just wanted to share on the lesson that can be learned. anyway the place of the girl could be safe but the journey from the station to the girl's place could be unsafe. My experience was on the journey. happened around 10 minutes before reaching the girls place.

i blame the culture that encourages violence and glamourize crime

if you see this video that was how hackney looked and felt like for me

« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 04:45:16 pm by ram2184 »

Well, learnt the sum total of fuck all from that - why not link to the girl in question so others can be pre-warned and prepare accordingly?

ram2184

it has nothing to do with the girl but it is the AREA

i am warning your guys on the area.

preparation as have been mentioned you could draw money from elsewhere and if not be wary of your surroundings. you could be a victim of pickpocket or robbery
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 04:58:25 pm by ram2184 »

Offline PumpAction

You still haven't told us what happened. You were at a cashpoint and (i'm guessing) some ethnic minority kids were hanging around but were you threatened, pick-pocketed or robbed? Considering you carried on to the punt probably not. What is really dangerous about the area then?

Offline honeypot

• Service Provider
to be fair you can get robbed anywhere, dont you remember the motorcycle robbery gang a couple of years back? that used to snatch, grab and  steal handbangs and phones straight  out of peoples hands in broad daylight and speed off, in places like west london i.e knightbridge, chelsea and kensington. robbers will target you if they think its a easy target and they can get away with it.

preparation as have been mentioned you could draw money from elsewhere and if not be wary of your surroundings. you could be a victim of pickpocket or robbery

LL

Is it though? We've still not learned why  :unknown:
Were you actually caught up in a dangerous situation or did you just feel threatened?
I'm failing to see a point to this thread if you're not going to share anything with us. It reads like one of those non-reviews were punters describe the booking of and the look of the girl but refuses to go into any detail of what happened between two consenting adults :D

James999

i don't want to go into details

Then don't start a topic on the "secret subject" it's like one of those attention seeking posts on facebook "I'm having a bad day" and hoping everyone asks what's wrong.

:sarcastic:

Offline Bartolomeo

I thought that everyone knew how bad places like hackney are, but guess i was wrong

I thought it had been 'gentrified?'

It is an area of London I've never been to. Never been to Brixton either.   :D

nope, along with tower hamlets, it is still one of the biggest shitholes of london. I have heard Brixton is a lot better than it used to be, but i have not ventured there yet.

harlesden is another shithole, although better than it used to be, and signs of beginning of gentrification are evident
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 07:00:24 pm by Bartolomeo »

Offline Convince Me

What planet are you visiting from?

Offline claretandblue

op who did you see and what happened?hackney isnt great but as mentioned above there are plenty of dodgy areas in london

yorkshire123

May I ask what the fuck is this thread about?
I punt mainly in the NW & have a tendency to avoid punting in Moss Side & certainly don't use a cash point there, isn't it that simple or am I missing something  :unknown:

Offline Malvolio

It would help if there was a distinction between the Borough of Hackney and Hackney town centre - which in my view is certainly not a shithole.

Now Barking, that's a shithole...

It would help if there was a distinction between the Borough of Hackney and Hackney town centre - which in my view is certainly not a shithole.

Now Barking, that's a shithole...

Quite - the OP should definitely not venture to Harlesden, Stonebridge, Barking, Edmonton, Forest Gate, Beckton, Canning Town, Bermondsey...

Offline Jimmyredcab

Hackney is a total shithole, i would never see anyone there

Not all of Hackney is a shithole, it is a very large area, Hoxton has become very desirable with flats going for £500K +.

There are far worse areas in South London --------- such as Camberwell and Peckham.

Map of Hackney.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Type_O_Negative

thank you. anyway as i said i have learned my lesson.

as i say new rule to be added. Make a little research on the area you are going especially if you are using public transport.  :(
Don't forget about Whitechapel. I went there once and no more!  :hi:
I didn't like Stratford, Leyton and Leytonstone area as well.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 11:27:10 pm by Type_O_Negative »

ram2184

Don't forget about Whitechapel. I went there once and no more!  :hi:
I didn't like Stratford, Leyton and Leytonstone area as well.

whitechapel reminds me when i was in India. even the small shops and the small of incense was familiar

Offline hockogrockle

May I ask what the fuck is this thread about?
I punt mainly in the NW & have a tendency to avoid punting in Moss Side & certainly don't use a cash point there, isn't it that simple or am I missing something  :unknown:
Agree entrely. This thread has nothing to do with punting at all. It could better be described as "commonsense advice for users of cash dispensers".

Offline Thepacifist

I would never punt in Hackney. I had a punt in Bermondsey and would never go back there. Was followed by two youths, then asked if I wanted to buy weed from another. To compare Knightsbridge  to somewhere like Neasdon is naive imo. Coming from someone who grew up on estates of West London (Grove)

KeithB

would never punt here, too many bad stories for my johnson to deal with  :timeout:

Offline Convince Me

Ram did you this lovely? Would love to read your review your punt.

ram2184

no

i can't as she only sees caucasian men

Offline Convince Me

no

i can't as she only sees caucasian men
Did you see this one? Can you post your review of the girl you did see.

Andre 3000

Not all of Hackney is a shithole, it is a very large area, Hoxton has become very desirable with flats going for £500K +.

There are far worse areas in South London --------- such as Camberwell and Peckham.

Map of Hackney.
Hidden Image/Members Only

All the artists and cool kids are leaving Hackney and Hoxton as the rents are out of control, and leaving them to the older middle class professionals who've moved in now the area is 'safe'

Camberwell and especially Peckham are the new hotspots and are both becoming heavily gentrified like Brixton and Clapham. You only need to look at the people walking round now and see the kind of bars,shops and restaurants that have opened round there to see whats happening to those areas. I've no complaints as it means you won't get bothered by scumbags.

Offline CardiffCentral

Was followed by two youths, then asked if I wanted to buy weed from another. (Grove)

I've lost count of the number of times I've been asked if I wanted to buy weed, coke, an iPhone, a watch, some jewelery etc. 

I treat it the same way as when someone asks for a spare ciggie or a light for a smoke; "No thanks mate..".  Although you're dealing with someone who is inherently dodgy and even a little desperate, it's not an indication that they're going to mug you. 

Offline Brazilian Martian

Did you see this one? Can you post your review of the girl you did see.
  very interesting she's one for the list does she see black men

ram2184

very interesting she's one for the list does she see black men

yup she actually loves black men. told me herself. that is why she choose hackney hoping most of her client would be black men

Offline NIK

I would never punt in Hackney. I had a punt in Bermondsey and would never go back there. Was followed by two youths, then asked if I wanted to buy weed from another. To compare Knightsbridge  to somewhere like Neasdon is naive imo. Coming from someone who grew up on estates of West London (Grove)

I suppose you could get mugged in Knightsbridge if you were particularly unlucky, but obviously some areas are more dodgy than others.

I have walked around London in the dark many times and never really felt unsafe. Although I hasten to add this would be mainly Central London and tourist areas rather than dodgy estates. Furthermore this was something I was more likely to do in the past as I no longer punt late at night anymore (or anytime these days!) but would rather go for a drink.

One incident that does stand out was when I was going to see Amy in Paddington once. It wasn't late - about 7 - and I have never had any problems in Paddington before or since, but it was dark and I was walking down one of the deserted side streets when I was approached by a black guy (some would say colour irrelevant, but that was what he was) who said, 'Excuse me, but can you tell me the way to -' I immediately interrupted as firmly as possible, 'I hope you're not after money!' And he immediately fucked off. There was no  way he was a lost tourist in that area. He was trying to engage me in conversation before either mugging me or more likely trying to come on with some old sob story.
More recently after dark again on a quiet street in Notting Hill another black guy stopped me and asked me where some  church was. I think this one was legit (he just looked religious!  :D), but I replied, 'I'm not interested in churches mate, I'm going to the pub!' That fucked him off too!  :D

ram2184

I suppose you could get mugged in Knightsbridge if you were particularly unlucky, but obviously some areas are more dodgy than others.

I have walked around London in the dark many times and never really felt unsafe. Although I hasten to add this would be mainly Central London and tourist areas rather than dodgy estates. Furthermore this was something I was more likely to do in the past as I no longer punt late at night anymore (or anytime these days!) but would rather go for a drink.

One incident that does stand out was when I was going to see Amy in Paddington once. It wasn't late - about 7 - and I have never had any problems in Paddington before or since, but it was dark and I was walking down one of the deserted side streets when I was approached by a black guy (some would say colour irrelevant, but that was what he was) who said, 'Excuse me, but can you tell me the way to -' I immediately interrupted as firmly as possible, 'I hope you're not after money!' And he immediately fucked off.

nowdays with youths the tactics have changed. The mark you, see where you put your money and when you are walking suddenly someone rushes at you, bumps really hard at you. Gives you a menacing look like he is going to attack you and you are startled and starts apologizing(this is of course what they want you to do. you are confused and distracted). You feel someone passes at you lightly and he makes a turn into a shop. The idiot that bumps into you walks off. You have a bad feeling few minutes after that. Check your money and reality sinks in.

Offline laidbackasiandude

nowdays with youths the tactics have changed. The mark you, see where you put your money and when you are walking suddenly someone rushes at you, bumps really hard at you. Gives you a menacing look like he is going to attack you and you are startled and starts apologizing(this is of course what they want you to do. you are confused and distracted). You feel someone passes at you lightly and he makes a turn into a shop. The idiot that bumps into you walks off. You have a bad feeling few minutes after that. Check your money and reality sinks in.

Why not post a full review (reading through this it appears you met a WG based in Hackney), then link this thread
to your full review, which highlights in your opinion why you felt this location was somewhat unsafe?

Think you need to get a bit more "streetwise" in these type of situations, be mindful of any environment but do
NOT look outwardly like a walking target/don't show any fear.

Offline punk

Never use an outside cash machine, too many scam artists hanging around, as for Hackney just a tough shit hole with some part's better then others, same goes for tower hamlets.

I think parts of newham are worse, and yes i've been there and punt there on occasions, some of the worse areas are leyton and leytonstone.

One of the worst is near stratford broadway, some of the back streets passed west ham lane are dodgy.

andrei

under the surface the op has a hatred for black people by the looks of this thread

and yet he's on a puntng site with no reviews

Type_O_Negative

under the surface the op has a hatred for black people by the looks of this thread

and yet he's on a puntng site with no reviews
You don't have to write reviews. But you can still warn the others about shitty places in London.  :hi: It's nothing to do with being a hater.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 01:03:34 pm by Type_O_Negative »