Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emilie xxx - Euston, London  (Read 4981 times)

3 review(s) for Masseuse Emilie  (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline undercoverpunter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Emilie bid on a RB for a 90 minute incall.  Details confirmed easily by text the night before, and confirmed again on the day.  She was happy to send me a face pic when asked for.

Location was at a popular budget chain near Euston station.  Easy to bypass reception and I headed straight for her room.

I was welcomed by a gorgeous busty lady in her lingerie.  She is the woman in her pictures, albeit they  have been touched up slightly.  I found her pleasant and easy to get on.  I was offered a drink and a shower, she had bought her own mens toiletries which is always a nice touch. 

Having finished in the shower, I returned to the room to find her on the bed and her spectacular breasts revealed.  I immediately dropped my towel and joined her.  From thereon full on passionate kissing.  Oral without, and RO.  Sex in multiple positions at a fairly frenetic pace.  Even tried a bout of anal.  Finished with a huge load deposited on her breasts. 

Had a quick chuckle afterwards.  Showered, had a last sip of water and off.

Enjoyed myself and would recommend.

Offline tazz

password02

+1 - Her 2 and 3 hour rate looks good?

Offline Blue84

It's Aimee from uksugarbabes isn't it ?

External Link/Members Only

Much better deal through aw it seems

Offline Borabora

just wanted to bump this to see if anyone has seen her recently, and what age range she really is? I am considering giving her a go as I am in Watford tonight!

jstrongerrrrr

Saw emilie in the summer at a big hotel in Russell Square. She's definitely the lady in the photos, I would say she's late 30's, really personable and good fun. Sex was passionate and energetic. I would recommend.