Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gangbang event in Leicester  (Read 1851 times)

Offline Midpoint

Have just seen this event advertised on AW. A gangbang with two girls in Leicester on the 23rd.

External Link/Members Only

It says they've organised events like this before but I've not come across them before. They don't have any feedback so was wondering if anyone had seen them before or whether this is just a private gallery profile.

I have a weakness for milfs but without any feedback or other reports I'm wary of booking.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Offline Steve2

Strange that the profile was only created a week ago. Maybe genuine. They look like the type of milfs who attend swingers parties

Offline Midpoint

That's a shame.

There's a real lack of decent gangbang events in the East Midlands. Especially since Hush Parties stopped operating in Notts

Offline Ramrod

I would say it's FAKE!!!!!!!!

They are not fake from gallery pics I recollect to have seen  their previous  AW profile. they are on  and off offering these service around Leicester 

Offline Owwhatanight

See CoolTigers thread earlier today

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
They are not fake from gallery pics I recollect to have seen  their previous  AW profile. they are on  and off offering these service around Leicester 

Indeed. They have been around previously. They end up creating a new profile for each party. One of the previous profiles had a link to her own AW profile. This one doesn't... not yet anyway.