Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamondintheruff - Notts/West Bridgeford  (Read 2075 times)

23 review(s) for Diamondintheruff xx (20 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline j122

External Link/Members Only

Had Vicki on my HL for quite sometime and with all the feedback and comments about how full on she is I felt a bit intimidated about arranging a meeting as still being in the early days of my punting jaunts.

Noticed she had a special offer on and decided to take the plunge and boy I'm glad I did!

Comms were good before the meet and text to let me know she was running a little late on the day, which wasn't a problem for me.

Location was in an area that felt safe and discrete, Vicki's place was very clean as well.

Can't really add anything new that hasn't been mentioned in other reviews about how good she is.

Will definitely be keep my eye open for future offers!

Online RedKettle

I tried to get in last week but she was fully booked  :dash:

Will keep trying

Offline Chezzie John

She's extended the offer a couple of times so it may get extended again. I think she's always charged £150ph and being cheaper may have got her more business so hopefully she'll keep it up  :)

Offline j122

The tab with the offers now been removed

Jackjones

Good job on finally getting to see her! You planing to return or was it just a once off for you?

Offline j122

Cheers JJ :hi:
Vicki is one I'd return to but still have others on me hotlist I'd like to meet, though if a special rate appears again I'd be tempted to visit sooner. It was a good 90mins  :wacko:

Jackjones

I recommend the cockpit cutie outfit she has for your next visit, just don't do what i did and try to unzipit the wrong way!

Offline j122

I actually was going to go for that! This time I let her surprise me and it was a black version of the red net outfit on her pics, which was nice.
I missed watching her bum as she went up the stairs because it was raining so took my shoes off as didn't want to dirty the carpet  :dash: She was surprised I wasn't straight behind her& said most guys didn't care and just came straight up. I made up for it though with the amount of bum fun I had  :D

Offline monkeybucket

I actually was going to go for that! This time I let her surprise me and it was a black version of the red net outfit on her pics, which was nice.
I missed watching her bum as she went up the stairs because it was raining so took my shoes off as didn't want to dirty the carpet  :dash: She was surprised I wasn't straight behind her& said most guys didn't care and just came straight up. I made up for it though with the amount of bum fun I had  :D

I took my shoes off too, popped to see her during the special offer period. I don't think i've shagged a Wg in the arse during an hour quite so much. I was left drained had to stop off at asda for a cup of tea to fortify myaelf afterwards..

Offline j122

My post punting ritual is maccy D's. Quater pounder meal, with milkshake & nuggets...... Boy I needed them that day!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
My post punting ritual is maccy D's. Quater pounder meal, with milkshake & nuggets...... Boy I needed them that day!

Snap!!!

Don't know Nottingham that well, but the few times I've seen diamond.... afterwards I've ended up going to McD at Marina Park for a fill up before heading back down on the M1.

Offline j122