Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute Katie  (Read 1692 times)

15 review(s) for x-CuteKatie-x (13 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

jack_paradise

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi all

It's been a while since I've posted but it seems like I've had an experience which should be shared.

I've had an eye on Cute Katie for a while so decided to make a booking. Exchanged texts and was told I had to phone to make a booking. Attempted to phone but got nothing, only to receive a text an hour later say "Sorry I was on the phone, please try again". I phoned again and made a booking for 1830 that evening and a few minutes later was sent a postcode and suggestions for parking. Talking to Katie, she sounded very pleasant and polite.

I arrived at the location at 1825 and sent a text asking how I could find her. 5 minutes passed and nothing so called. No reply. Tried again at 1835 with no reply. I tried again at 1840 and got an answerphone so decided to sack it off. Previous experience of pursuing has ALWAYS been negative.

I still fancied my 6 monthly punt so texted Angelina on the way home. Within minutes I had a reply and within 10 minutes had made an appointment with "Can't wait to see you xxx". That's how you do it Katie.

I suspect Katie is nice enough but this isn't her game.

Offline UltrasForLife

Sexond report like that on her in a span kf a few days. Off my HL she goes. She seems too skinny anyway. Hate timewasters.

Offline Roth

Cute Katie sounds wacky.  :dash:  :wackogirl:

Good on you Mark.   :drinks:  Glad you got sorted.  Angelina never disappoints.  :dance:

Her gain and Katie's loss.  :lol:

Offline Punting Valley

Two no show negative reviews in a row... off my list too :thumbsdown:. Does she not want customers anymore? :dash:

Offline Punting Valley

Also OP you need to post her other link (the one with the AW ID)  External Link/Members Only to link your review with her other reviews. :drinks:

Offline rudolph hucker

I'm rather shocked to say the least at the very poor service that more than one fellow punter has experienced with CK.
It seems my punt was a lucky one off.