Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella_Mae. Southend on Sea.  (Read 1435 times)

1 review(s) for Bella_Mae (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Wilson85

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour for £130.

I phoned Bella and was given a postcode to park at. There is plenty of parking near her flat. I parked a street away to be discreet.
There is an overground station nearby and buses run through from central Southend.

Once I got there it was a battle to get the door number. She kept me waiting in the street, finally I got the number. Her door is down a rough alleyway leading to the rear of some shops. The flat is a poorly kept rental place, certaintly not a boutique flat as in the profile. It's very sparse, bed and TV and a clothes chest.

Bella was friendly enough, she relaxed more once I had paid her. I checked kissing was ok. Once we got going it was clear that kissing was only going to be closed mouth pecks. She didn't like her breasts being touched at all. She tolerated it slightly in missionary.
She started with covered BJ which was ok. She didn't open up for RO, didn't seem keen. Then on to cowgirl for pop no1, she was good at this.
She asked loads of personal questions, when I changed the subject to avoid this she started asking personal questions again. It was like an interrogation. She is happy enough to chat so I asked her to start again with more OW. Then I decided to try doggy then missionary which got pop 2. She was responsive in all this, but no FK at all throughout.

I had a shower. The shower has gimmicky pebbles in the cubicle, it sounds nice but it is a pain as they stick to the soles of the feet.

I would only go for 30mins to see how you get on. I won't be returning.

Positives.
Beautiful body with soft skin, really very good. hardly any tattoos.
Chatty, good in that you can have a conversation but be sure to move things along.

Negatives.
Not the best flat.
Persistant personal questions.
No FK and no touching of the breasts, this is the killer which makes it a neutral review.
Reckons being asked if fingering is ok is rude.  :unknown: Not been a problem asking with other prossies.

Offline sxman

I would not of said her place was poorly kept or rough, but then it was a few years ago since I last saw her.

Totally agree with your comments on her limited services which is the only reason I have never returned.

Very good looking girl, but agree with the neutral review.

Offline Zeusthedoc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour for £130.

I phoned Bella and was given a postcode to park at. There is plenty of parking near her flat. I parked a street away to be discreet.
There is an overground station nearby and buses run through from central Southend.

Once I got there it was a battle to get the door number. She kept me waiting in the street, finally I got the number. Her door is down a rough alleyway leading to the rear of some shops. The flat is a poorly kept rental place, certaintly not a boutique flat as in the profile. It's very sparse, bed and TV and a clothes chest.

Bella was friendly enough, she relaxed more once I had paid her. I checked kissing was ok. Once we got going it was clear that kissing was only going to be closed mouth pecks. She didn't like her breasts being touched at all. She tolerated it slightly in missionary.
She started with covered BJ which was ok. She didn't open up for RO, didn't seem keen. Then on to cowgirl for pop no1, she was good at this.
She asked loads of personal questions, when I changed the subject to avoid this she started asking personal questions again. It was like an interrogation. She is happy enough to chat so I asked her to start again with more OW. Then I decided to try doggy then missionary which got pop 2. She was responsive in all this, but no FK at all throughout.

I had a shower. The shower has gimmicky pebbles in the cubicle, it sounds nice but it is a pain as they stick to the soles of the feet.

I would only go for 30mins to see how you get on. I won't be returning.

Positives.
Beautiful body with soft skin, really very good. hardly any tattoos.
Chatty, good in that you can have a conversation but be sure to move things along.

Negatives.
Not the best flat.
Persistant personal questions.
No FK and no touching of the breasts, this is the killer which makes it a neutral review.
Reckons being asked if fingering is ok is rude:unknown: Not been a problem asking with other prossies.

Strangely enough. I've heard that once before.
Really fucking odd given that she was ok with me asking if I could Fuck her in the arse. Also, she was giving me owo at the time. Weird.

Offline Wilson85

Just to clarify her flat was clean, she looks after it. It's just the landlord needs to sort out a few issues. The front door is down an unlit alley. The water/gas mains cupboard by the front door has a missing cover, which did look particularly bad. The decor is aged, ceiling has cracks in it.

It isn't too bad, a typical rental place where the landlord does as little maintenance as possible.

I can't remember exactly what she said about fingering. I think it's just that the phrase 'fingering' doesn't sound good.

Offline sxman

I can totally see that it would be bad at night time especially if your not familiar with the area or not visited her before.

Offline cmspunk

Anyone know what happend to her?