Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabel rose - get her before she's gone  (Read 5967 times)

5 review(s) for Isabelrose (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline azrael

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour in-call £130
Service - gfe

Comms- done over a 12 hour period from my intial enquiry to placing a booking through aw 10/10

The location- the village hotel shirley as to be expected nice and tidy with ensuite shower/toilet room

The host- isabel rose 5'5"/6" size 10 looks alot sexier than in pictures lovely hips hour glass figure her tits look fake in the pictures bit the're al hers and what a pair they are.

So i booked this lass by chance, whilst rummaging through ukp. The post seemed genuine so i emailed her at 12:45 am, got her reply by 9:30 am after a few emails back and forth placed a booking through aw. Got a prompt reply back with the location and i was told i would get a call nearer the time with the room location.
Recieved call as promised and given directions to her room plus where reception was and the location of the lifts.
 Got to the room and was greeted by isabel, first impressions do count i couldnt believe how hot she looked in a pink/peach coloured dress a lot more sexier than her pictures. Once the paper work was out the way we discussed what i wanted to happen in the hour, she was more than happy to oblige.

Started with kissing (no dfk or tonsil tennis as i call it) but fk with enough tongue to get you wanting more, her blow job is probably the best i've had she takes it all the way no gagging or fake noises but it is wet, didnt get round to 69ing. On came the jacket asked me what position i wanted, told her cowgirl so several minutes later i new i wouldnt last much longer the way she was riding me so i pulled her down to me so i could kiss her after a few more minutes  with her riding likke a bat out of hell i exploded in her but she carried on i had to stop her just in case the jacket came off or my eggs swam out of the jacket.

We chatted for a while seems she was called sexy posh student before and this was her second stint on aw. Then round two (these days im lucky if i can get it up a second time) so she starts on a blow job she was there for a good ten minutes sucking away she gets up and ask if i wanted her to carry on with the bj or put another jacket on. Didnt fancy wasting an opurtunity like this so i asked her to put a jacket on which she did without hesitation asked for reverse cow girl several minutes later we swapped positions only as i asked her to (not met any wg who want to be on top, even the top draw ones ask to change positions) so i got into the jack hammer position and pounded away for several minutes i guessed she enjoyed it as she went all tight after that i came for a second time.  I would say i had enough time to try for a third go but decided against it.

Would i recomend her- with out a doubt YES!!!!

Its a shame she would be my perfect regular if for one factor alone she's hanging up her boots in a few months time.

Offline Brumish

Nice review Azrael.
Although she looks tempting, she's not exceptional enough for me to go over my mark of £100.
Glad you had a good un.

Offline azrael

Nice review Azrael.
Although she looks tempting, she's not exceptional enough for me to go over my mark of £100.
Glad you had a good un.
did i forget to mention she is english?

Offline Brumish

did i forget to mention she is english?

That would explain the £130 bracket.

bod666

I agree her deep throat is amazing! Best bj i've had in a long time :) and she puts those muscles developed from show jumping to good use when on top - she could go forever! I'll be back next chance i get  :thumbsup:

Offline azrael

I agree her deep throat is amazing! Best bj i've had in a long time :) and she puts those muscles developed from show jumping to good use when on top - she could go forever! I'll be back next chance i get  :thumbsup:
is it me or did you get the feeling thats once she gets going she cant stop?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Her profile has now been changed to Erotic Content Provider.

Has she "retired" already??

Diehard

Have seen her and concur with most of the above her bj is nice and sloppy and she is keen to provide a good service.

However the French kissing wasn't deep enough for me and as lovely as she is it just felt a touch too mechanical because the kissing wasn't spontaneous enough and personally a lot of deep kissing makes things feel more natural.

But I would recommend her nonetheless.

ziubziauk

bod666

That's weird as she definitely told me she'd be around for a few months as she had some debt to pay off. Maybe she's already paid it off?
Hopefully she's just got some normal life comitments that means she can't work for a while so taken the profile down to prevent the flow of emails backing up.

Offline Happylad

It could be that she is just cutting down on her workload by not encouraging new business, and is content to rely on her existing contacts - this happened with one of my regulars in the past - so if you have her `phone number it should be worth giving her a call to check

bod666

It could be that she is just cutting down on her workload by not encouraging new business, and is content to rely on her existing contacts - this happened with one of my regulars in the past - so if you have her `phone number it should be worth giving her a call to check
An excellent hypothesis but the vast majority of the comms with Isabel is done via aw email. I had a phone call from her by a blocked number on the day of the meet so i never got her actual number.

Offline azrael

An excellent hypothesis but the vast majority of the comms with Isabel is done via aw email. I had a phone call from her by a blocked number on the day of the meet so i never got her actual number.

+1 her phone comes across as a "private number"

Offline Pablo02

What was her body like?
She's back on AW under the name of kacyrose.
Those curves and body have already got me booking her next week.
Currently only does incalls 1 day a week. 

Offline azrael

From what i recall, she was physically fit curves in all the right places. Got a link?

Ming

From what i recall, she was physically fit curves in all the right places. Got a link?

This one?

Ming  :hi:

Offline azrael

This one?

Ming  :hi:

Now thats an impressive rack, not sure though if thats her though she was a b pushing c cup and those are d/e's :unknown:

Offline Pablo02

Now thats an impressive rack, not sure though if thats her though she was a b pushing c cup and those are d/e's :unknown:

I asked her yesterday about her 0 feedback etc and she said she worked under the names posh English student and some other name and they have reviews of those on here.

Offline dboy74

Only punted once with Isabelrose, just before she quit, so it would be great if she is back.

Offline azrael

I asked her yesterday about her 0 feedback etc and she said she worked under the names posh English student and some other name and they have reviews of those on here.

So thats about every other rose that ever had an aw page or has a review of sorts on ukp. Personally i think thats a chancer who's living on other reps. As that isn't student rose eeither wrong body shape  :unknown:

Offline azrael

Only punted once with Isabelrose, just before she quit, so it would be great if she is back.

When this review went up, i remember her saying her family was well off and she did this as a pass time hobby of sorts and the money was extra :drinks:

Offline fenderswoop

So thats about every other rose that ever had an aw page or has a review of sorts on ukp. Personally i think thats a chancer who's living on other reps. As that isn't student rose eeither wrong body shape  :unknown:

my guess is that it is her as the way the profile is laid out etc is very similair to how it was when she was Isabel Rose and also sexyposhstudent. Remember it's now 2 and a half years since you met her and peoples bodies can change a lot in that time. She definintely looks bigger all round than she did then and so the boobs would likely be bigger aswell which would explain going from a c to a d or e.

Peter unter

Isabelrose had big d cup tits, I recall she had a breast reduction as they were a unique shape that wasn't enhanced but didn't seem natural

I'm not sure the pictures are her though,she looks bigger so may have put weight on

Be good to find out if it is her or not

Offline Pablo02

Met her on Friday review is up too.
Has put on weight mostly around the bum though  :yahoo:
A very good time was had