Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anybody seen her?  (Read 1069 times)

Stealthshagger

I know, another one of those threads. But has anyone seen her? She seems to have been around nearly two years, but no hits here.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Mark Andrews

Can't say I've ever even heard of her if I am going to be honest.

Offline OutForJustice80

Surely that's a massive PG scam? It's £3 and she actually tries to entice you into it. Also the profile says 'brand new to aw' even though she joined in 2013. That's an awfully long time not to update in the slightest.  :thumbsdown:

Offline OutForJustice80

Even worse all her pg pics (all 6 of them! 50p each) are called 'sexy sienna'. Who the hell is Sienna "Jennifer"?

F3rm4t

I know I am picking up this thread a little late in the day, but I just stumbled across it.  I had an odd experience with this person, or technically didn't have an experience, so I thought I would share.

This goes back a year or two, and I had made a booking with "Luscious Louise 27" (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only).  It was an incall at a hotel near Gatwick.

I don't remember all the details, but it ended with me getting left standing in the hotel car park.  She came up with some excuse about being ill, as far as I recall, but I am fairly sure I saw her leaving the hotel 20 minutes later, looking perfectly OK.

The odd part was that she used two mobile numbers one of which was listed against the profile of "Sexy Sienna 27", which changed to "Sexy Jessie 27" and now appears to be "Jennifer 6969" (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only).  As far as I am concerned the pictures on the two profiles were the same person.  If you look even now you can match up the tattoos.

The mobile number has changed but the profile picture is definitely one of the original ones, as are at least some of the PG pictures, so must be at least a couple of years old.

Maybe she was having an off day and I was just unlucky, but given the two profiles, mix and match phone numbers, and now out of date photos, I would be wary...