Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hayley-x-x (Portsmouth)  (Read 2630 times)

132 review(s) for Hayley-x-x (130 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Punting Valley

Hayley-x-x (Portsmouth)
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Having read the reviews here (especially the thread with Frenchie's many review posts :hi:), I decided to track my way to the South East to pay her a visit. I saw Hayley last month (January 2015) for 3 hours and paid her incall rate of £300 plus £20 extra for A-levels as advertised.

The communication was brilliant :thumbsup:. She advertised herself as "reliable" and that is absolutely true. Emails were replied promptly within half a day and answered all my questions. After we arranged the time and I communicated what I would like to do, she sent me some very detailed and clear direction to her location. There is no way anyone can mess that up after reading the detailed direction she sent you.

On the day I texted her twice when I was on route and when I was delayed, my text messages were met with immediate replies saying no problem. Hayley's location is very close to Fratton station. I was quickly buzzed in and with her clear instruction I had no trouble finding her flat. Her working flat is a very nice 2-bedroom modern flat. A large bed in the master bedroom with a small ensuite bathroom, and a sex swing and other toys/equipment occupying the other bedroom.

Hayley looked exactly like her photos, though I think she looked much prettier in person :thumbsup:. She is tall and has an hourglass shape body, and a very pretty face. Age fits her description. As others have mentioned, she is well-spoken and gives out a 'coquettish' tone. I was greeted at the door in a friendly way but no kissing yet :P. She dressed as requested. We sorted the paperwork and she offered me some water and a shower.

There was no clock watching at all even though there was a clock in the bedroom and she wears a very tiny watch, I was the one who seems to be doing the clock watching :dash: She provided all the services as requested: switch dom/sub role-play, standard GFE+PSE, and everything on her like list, etc. My emails were long and it was clear that she indeed spent time reading them to make sure that I would have the best experience. I was able to pop three times. Very good oral technique, she really loved sucking. Apparently swallowing upset her stomach so she does not swallow anymore (and updated her like list to reflect the change), which is fine with me. Her kissing is not DFK but very sensual, it felt just as great as any other good DFK but in a different way :thumbsup:.

If I must look for a minor negative, it would be her shower is quite tiny. It was very tight and kind of difficult for two person to shower together.
She also serves water in plastic bottles instead of in a glass... totally unacceptable :sarcastic: (Korean Air nut rage parody for anyone who doesn't get it)

Overall, she is in my opinion the best girl I have seen so far :thumbsup:. She is certainly a professional in every way, especially balancing well between managing her admin work and providing good service. There is no doubt she cares about and values great customer service. It is unfortunate that she works so far away from where I live (one-way commute took hours!), or maybe it is fortunate because if she works in my city I will be very much broke or may even develop some serious EAS :kissgirl:.

Like the other reviews on UKP, I would recommend Hayley wholeheartedly. :drinks: A duo with Hayley and her friend Miss Bella is next on the list! :dance:

Offline Frenchie

THE most professional WG you will ever encounter !!!! Glad you enjoyed yourself . Hoping to see her next month .

Good review .. but three hours ! ....as good as she is......an hours enough for me !

Offline Punting Valley

THE most professional WG you will ever encounter !!!! Glad you enjoyed yourself . Hoping to see her next month .

Good review .. but three hours ! ....as good as she is......an hours enough for me !

Three hours and I still want more :yahoo:, too bad she doesn't do overnights :cry:.

Offline yuiop300

£170 for 1hr with a levels plus the £30 train/ taxi
OR
£320 for 3hrs with alevels plus the £30 train/taxi

PUNTING MATHS

I got to take the 3hr option :P

I've been really slack of late.  I tried to book a last minute 3hr session last Sat and I tried to do the same thing a few weeks ago.  Hayley was great with comms as per usual.

I really have to book in advance at some point and sort it out.  Her DTBJ is AMAZING.  Up there with MissKDD and Kate.

Sylvester

She is really price-pointed towards the 3 hour booking.

On my HL, I Just need to work on my stamina...

Great looking girl with amazing reviews and by far the best private gallery I've seen.

Quesadilla

£170 for 1hr with a levels plus the £30 train/ taxi
OR
£320 for 3hrs with alevels plus the £30 train/taxi

PUNTING MATHS

I got to take the 3hr option :P

+1 to your maths Yui - £170 for the first hr is reasonable given her top skills, but only £100 for the second! Then the third hour is just £50!!!!  Would be beyond rude not to spend £50 for an hour with Hayley!!   :lol:

Offline Bikerboy

She is really price-pointed towards the 3 hour booking.

On my HL, I Just need to work on my stamina...

Great looking girl with amazing reviews and by far the best private gallery I've seen.

I took the three hour option with Hayley, so glad I did. Yeah stamina could be a worry. However, it wasn't the way it played out, Hayley is such great company with a wide repertoire, the time flew by!!

Would do it all again in an instant!

Offline Punting Valley

I Just need to work on my stamina...

If you are travelling a long way (i.e. London) might as well do a long booking to make it worthwhile :unknown:

No need to worry about stamina :lol: Like any other top WGs she will make sure you are having a good time :thumbsup: