Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheng Xiang, Chinese Medicine shop, Swiss Cottage  (Read 50883 times)

Offline Stones69

I had enthusiastic performance from rough looking girl who's just had a nose job, I was offered a four hander for free as I think K he younger girl was quite tires and a bit bruised from the op. I refused as the other woman was a granny and rough as fuck. Refused a free four hander! That's how bad this place can be! Try somewhere else.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I had enthusiastic performance from rough looking girl who's just had a nose job, I was offered a four hander for free as I think K he younger girl was quite tires and a bit bruised from the op

You had an "enthusiastic performance from" a "tired" masseuse? :rolleyes:

dembo200

place sounds mental,only up road from me so will have to give it the once over.

Offline beastmaster

place sounds mental,only up road from me so will have to give it the once over.

:dancegirl:  :lol:

Offline hawai5o

How much did it cost you with Kelly ??

Offline hawai5o

They tried that shit with me, but I refused the girl they sent down and insisted on Kelly. Kelly then did the massage and ended up having a nice time and fucking her, but she did take some time to warm up. I have since heard the girl they sent originally (Coco) gives a good service so I plan to return and see her!
.   Cost with Kelly???

Offline Stones69

Started enthusiastically went down hill quickly, and not in a good way. Whole thing was a bust. Golden Health in Archway is so much better. Just tried Mimi in Sala Thai and she allows some deep fingering, oily tit wank and very good massage for £40 extra. Always found Natural Health shops to be ok but not great.

Offline earlgreyman

I called Cheng Xiang up yesterday and could hardly understand a word the woman on the telephone was saying lol She did say she had 4 "new" girls there, so not sure if it's true. Was going to try this place out, but I'm thinking best to give it a wide berth given the amount of negative feedback I'm reading.

Mimi at Sala Thai sounds good, what's she like looks/age wise? Does Sala Thai have young 20-25ish y/old masseuses, I keep reading they're more mature types ?

Thanks in advance  :dance:

Offline hawai5o

I called Cheng Xiang up yesterday and could hardly understand a word the woman on the telephone was saying lol She did say she had 4 "new" girls there, so not sure if it's true. Was going to try this place out, but I'm thinking best to give it a wide berth given the amount of negative feedback I'm reading.

.   Its only Kelly there and an ugly milf  sometimes .

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Mimi at Sala Thai sounds good, what's she like looks/age wise? Does Sala Thai have young 20-25ish y/old masseuses, I keep reading they're more mature types ?

Thanks in advance  :dance:

Maybe try asking on a thread about Sala Thai? :rolleyes:

Offline Stones69

Cross fertilisation of threads can be very helpful. Sala Thai women generally in their mid thirties upwards. Maybe one or two younger, but with rock hard arses and lovely tits to suck on. Quite pretty on the whole, and some with pretty holes. This probably isn't going to be that helpful as I can't remember the girls name, but I did manage to get some RO their once, as part of the price. She was covering for someone on a Sunday and I think she was just really horny. Damn good massage too. How I wish I could remember. Short, mid thirties, firm hard body and a lot of fun. Mimi was fine, not as pretty as I thought based on previous comments which made me question if I really got Mimi or not. She said she was off on holiday yesterday for a month back in Thailand.

Offline earlgreyman

Cross fertilisation of threads can be very helpful. Sala Thai women generally in their mid thirties upwards. Maybe one or two younger, but with rock hard arses and lovely tits to suck on. Quite pretty on the whole, and some with pretty holes. This probably isn't going to be that helpful as I can't remember the girls name, but I did manage to get some RO their once, as part of the price. She was covering for someone on a Sunday and I think she was just really horny. Damn good massage too. How I wish I could remember. Short, mid thirties, firm hard body and a lot of fun. Mimi was fine, not as pretty as I thought based on previous comments which made me question if I really got Mimi or not. She said she was off on holiday yesterday for a month back in Thailand.

Cheers Stones69! Very helpful, thank you! I also agree (within reason) that cross-referencing different threads, based on a common subject - in this case, Asian massage parlours in London - is a good thing. For me, that's the whole point of these forums; to help us out. Obviously some people are a little more OCD about it, but whatever.  :cool:

I just think it's the nature of these massage places, the random level of services provided, based on that they're supposed to be legitimate, not knocking shops, but are health shops licensed by the local councils. Of course YMMV with each place/girl and rosters tend to change very frequently. Sounds like in general, Sala Thai offers a proper massage and seems like consistent place to get extras, whereas Cheng Xiang in Swiss Cottage seems rather bitty on both counts.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Cross fertilisation of threads can be very helpful

I'm afraid I completely disagree. Now people wanting to find out about Sala Thai have another thread to plough through. We did have at one stage just one thread covering all observations about it, and that worked just fine.

If we were talking about a thread on oriental massage generally, it might be different.

Offline earlgreyman

I'm afraid I completely disagree. Now people wanting to find out about Sala Thai have another thread to plough through. We did have at one stage just one thread covering all observations about it, and that worked just fine.

If we were talking about a thread on oriental massage generally, it might be different.
Perfectly valid opinion, if you want things moved and strictly pertinent to each thread, I'd recommend the admin either move or remove said posts. I thank you kindly.

Offline Stones69

Yes fair point about too much cross threading (if that's a thing). I think a flavour is ok and mentions of different places can help lead people to the right thread. I'll also find the Sala Thai thread and post on that too - when I've got the time.

Offline hawai5o

Popped  there hoping for another sexy session with Kelly ,But unfortunately the Star was no longer there (KELLY) .Was told by a new  Milf that ,,Kelly gone back to CHINA ,bull shit .

She must be working somewhere else in London ,Anyone knows where ??

Here's why "  She had the fittest tight little body I'd ever seen(I punted  many Oriental girls over ten years ago & Kylie out ranked them all). We went straight into it with OWO, 69, doggie, cowgirl, mish & up against the wall which she instigated & she loved it. "   See Joey's report which was similar to  my visits,But she always had that Cheekiness about her which is lacking in other Chinese girls

Where's Kelly ??

Offline hawai5o

Popped  there hoping for another sexy session with Kelly ,But unfortunately the Star was no longer there (KELLY) .Was told by a new  Milf that ,,Kelly gone back to CHINA ,bull shit .

She must be working somewhere else in London ,Anyone knows where ??

Here's why "  She had the fittest tight little body I'd ever seen(I punted  many Oriental girls over ten years ago & Kylie out ranked them all). We went straight into it with OWO, 69, doggie, cowgirl, mish & up against the wall which she instigated & she loved it. "   See Joey's report which was similar to  my visits,But she always had that Cheekiness about her which is lacking in other Chinese girls

Where's Kelly ??

I might add .first time she charged me £70 for FS +massage ,then £60 and then got it down to £50 for FS /69 everything on return visits  which is what i would pay max at Chinese massage. places .

gekiro

Kelly is still in town. She's running the shop at 66 Middlesex St near Aldgate / Liverpool St.

Offline hawai5o

Kelly is still in town. She's running the shop at 66 Middlesex St near Aldgate / Liverpool St.

Brilliant . Many thanks .gekiro for your tip .
Will pop in there asap .

Offline hawai5o

I might add .first time she charged me £70 for FS +massage ,then £60 and then got it down to £50 for FS /69 everything on return visits  which is what i would pay max at Chinese massage. places .

£50 +£30 for 1/2 Hr for the massage isn't really a bargain  doing it on a maasage table when its £60 1/2 hr off acemassage  for FS and some advertise as low as £50 1/2 hr .
Even oriental agencies such as 007 ,you get 1/2 hr A Level for £100 .

Offline Ozy84

£50 +£30 for 1/2 Hr for the massage isn't really a bargain  doing it on a maasage table when its £60 1/2 hr off acemassage  for FS and some advertise as low as £50 1/2 hr .
Even oriental agencies such as 007 ,you get 1/2 hr A Level for £100 .

Its a different buzz tho. Dont really compare to the avarqge thai agency punt. If you get what i mean. Just had my first massage and very happy ending experience this week believe it or not! Having had many a punt with the thais over the years there just aint the talent anymore.

Offline Ozy84

Apparently this place has a 'new' girl called Lisa there this week. Anybody seen her yet?

Offline Ozy84

Right so nobody responded apart from one pm telling me to go and see Lisa. Very thankful for the pm. Either you guys have kept her quiet or you should go and see her. But only if your into massage shops and know the type of service and what you will be expected to pay.

The girl....an absolute cutie! The massage....well she climbed all over me ironing out the creases....the happy ending.....review to follow  :yahoo: :dance:
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 09:21:20 am by Ozy84 »

Offline hawai5o

Lisa wanted £50 for naked B2B,although she's young and cute ,i didn't find her to be mytype ,so i passed .

Offline Ozy84

Lisa wanted £50 for naked B2B,although she's young and cute ,i didn't find her to be mytype ,so i passed .

Need to improve your bargaining skills. I got full service for that. She is a cutie, young n fresh which is nice as recently i have got use to seeing 40 yr olds with 3 kids passing off as mid twenties students! Each to their own though.

Offline Ozy84

« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 06:57:20 pm by Ozy84 »

Red_baron

I've seen her a few times but sex was never an option... She is sexy!
What is the set up like at the new place? The area is far more busy compared to the other place which makes me a bit nervous.

Offline Ozy84

What is the set up like at the new place? The area is far more busy compared to the other place which makes me a bit nervous.

Where did you see her? Who are you talking about? What new place? What other place?  :unknown:

Offline paul_2407

Where did you see her? Who are you talking about? What new place? What other place?  :unknown:

Ah... The vagueness is strong!

Red_baron

^^^^
Kelly..... also, I'm refering to the new shop she's  based at.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 12:21:41 pm by Red_baron »

Offline Ozy84

^^^^
Kelly..... also, I'm refering to the new shop she's  based at.

Kelly was being discussed over a year ago, my suggestion is lets move on and get some new names out there. Stop being greedy guys, caring is sharing!

Red_baron

Kelly was being discussed over a year ago, my suggestion is lets move on and get some new names out there. Stop being greedy guys, caring is sharing!

This thread is pretty much about her.   Anyway, has anyone been to her new location because it's a pretty busy area and I don't  want to get undue  attention?

Offline Mr Farkyhars

This thread is pretty much about her

Not really - if the Swiss Cottage place is still in operation then it's about that.

Speedy12

This thread is pretty much about her.   Anyway, has anyone been to her new location because it's a pretty busy area and I don't  want to get undue  attention?

Busier is always better, nobody pays attention. You are more likely to be noticed going into a shop when nobody is around.

Offline hawai5o

Made my way down there last Thursday . The street is a bit depressing compared to Swiss Cottage location . It was around 3.30/4/pm so it wasn't very busy .
Kelly sat there on the sofa as usual but she did look tired and not all that sexy in my eyes anyway. .
Had an OK massage from a new EE Girl who just started there quite attractive but i didn't want any extras .
This place is open 24/7 where do people come from to go there ,fuck knows??  It might explain Kelly's tired ,worn out looks as she runs the place .

Opposite this place there's another shop with 5 girls working there . £35 for 1/2 hour but she quckly took off a fiver if i wanted it there and then but i passed .
There/s a pub on the corner to have a driink there  but of course not as nice as the Swiss Cottage pub .
Kelly's present looks and the shop just didn't do it for me as well as the location but as always ,YMMV. .

Offline hawai5o

Middlesex st her new location isn't busy at all when i went there around 4pm .It can't be compared to Finchley Road SW location  and the food shop next door .. I wouldn't like to be there in the evening anyway as it looks depressing enough on a sunny afternnon .

Offline hawai5o

What do you Sex was never an  option ???   

Offline hawai5o

What do you Sex was never an  option ???

oops,what do you mean ??

Offline hawai5o

Need to improve your bargaining skills. I got full service for that. She is a cutie, young n fresh which is nice as recently i have got use to seeing 40 yr olds with 3 kids passing off as mid twenties students! Each to their own though.

Nothing to do with bargaining . Didn't bargain just asked her the price .
That's the price i pay for FS there anyway and that's how much it should =£30+£50 . Bloody good price for them anyway . 

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Better to start a new thread for the Middlesex St place. As it stands people will go through this thread, get excited then get the rug pulled from under them.

Offline Ozy84

Just reading back through the thread....

How on earth do you 69 on a massage table???

Offline hawai5o

Just reading back through the thread....

How on earth do you 69 on a massage table???

As you do on a single bed .

Offline hawai5o

Better to start a new thread for the Middlesex St place. As it stands people will go through this thread, get excited then get the rug pulled from under them.

Agreed .

Offline djf

Opposite this place there's another shop with 5 girls working there . £35 for 1/2 hour but she quckly took off a fiver if i wanted it there and then but i passed.

Do you have details? I know the area well, but have never heard of a place opposite Cheng Xiang.

Offline hawai5o

Do you have details? I know the area well, but have never heard of a place opposite Cheng Xiang.
.   I was talking about Middlesex st .

Offline stuart.

so Kelly is working at Middlesex st for definite? how old does she look? she sounds like exactly what i'm looking for, any information on her would be most appreciated, thanks  :)

Offline rebelsurge

Kelly is the girl in the yellow top standing in the doorway.

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline Steve121

Went to this place a few weeks back. Called beforehand to see if Kelly was working. Told she was. Made my way down there and asked for Kelly. First tried being palmed off with an EE girl, said no want Kelly. then anither girl came in, who. I later found out to be Lisa. Slutty Thai looking but facially not that great. Again asked for Kelly. Another Thai girl came in. Thought this was Kelly. Had massage and naked b2b for £40 but midway found out she was not Kelly. Bait and switch. Reluctant to go back as I mite not end up seeing the girl I requested.

Steve121

Speedy12

Kelly is the girl in the yellow top standing in the doorway.

External Link/Members Only

Wow, I am getting a stiffie just looking at her and thinking about what we got up to last time! She looks like a hooker standing there. I think a repeat visit is in order :)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 11:56:03 am by Speedy12 »