Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Private Galleries  (Read 1102 times)

shengfan

Ok I know it was only £1 and some girls charge 50p for one or two private pics but this particular girls 40+ gallery included only 20- pics, the rest were identical to others. Feel a little duped to ne honest?

Offline MasterChief

shengfan

Would it worth it, do they actually act upon reports?

Offline groovy

How much would it cost to report ?
Nowt to lose !

shengfan

Your right of course, I have now, one picture is repeated 5 times lol now she does have a nice pussy but one would suffice ha!

Offline groovy

nice one.
looking forward to any update.
 :thumbsup:

Offline dino1990

its not tori taylors is it? I subscribed to hers a while ago and it was such a sham.

Offline Farmboy

Any chance of a link, so no-one else makes the same mistake?

shengfan

I didnt put a link as I wasnt sure if it was against board policy? Ive already had a thread removed for breaking the rules, dont need a ban but I do see you point??

NEGaz

Some private galleries are a right rip off, hate the ones that have mainly none nude pics and very few rude ones

Offline Mansell

Personally I have never bothered, I can;t be arsed to go and get a UKcash voucher and then pay AW just to see the Private Gallery. If a girl hasn't put pictures up on the free gallery that give you a good enough idea of what she looks like, then that is her problem as for me it's a negative in considering whether to book her. Hey, I'm getting to sound just like HC :D