Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naturalamaya - a real 1970's full bush on a very pretty young lass.  (Read 3100 times)

2 review(s) for Sweet Amaya (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MancSean

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had the day off work and wasn't sure if I wanted to punt or nor mainly due to the fact that there was little to tickle my fancy on aw in the morning.  However when I scanned it again mid afternoon I saw Amaya was working and I quite fancied the fact she had a hairy minge for some reason and thought I wouldn't mind some of that. There were no reviews on here and although she had 3 FRs on aw I take that shite with a pinch of salt now days.
Comms were quick and easy and once I had had a bath I made my way to watford. Once I arrived I realised where she was used to be a hotel where I has a good punt before my sabatical. Parking is a mare around there and what made it worse was I only has enough change for 45 mins. There were no shops around to get more change so I decided to take the risk of getting a ticket as it was near the end of the parking restriction period. 
I walked around the corner and called her she told me that she needed to come down to let me in.
When she came out she was wearing a track suit had no make up on and looked like her hair was damp. I guess she didn't have much notice plus she looked pretty without makeup.
When  we got in her room I noticed it was a bit of a pig stye but this didn't bother me. The bed was made and clean and I was there to fuck not to partake in a house and homes exibition.
I realised she wasn't going to DFK quite soon into the punt which again didn't bother me.i paid £20 extra for owo but my main interest was that hairy minge.
Her oral was not great more like helmet only than deep throat with a lot of hand. However she is a great ball sucker which made up for it. She likes to play with her twat and has one of those super duper mains vibros which she tickled her clit with. We moved into 69 but didn't rim her for some reason.
I then rubbered up and she rode my cock like a champion till I shot my load in the jonny. Cleaned up chatted a bit then round 2. More shallow throat and me fingering her snatch till I asked for a rubber and fucked her doggy whilst she had her vibro on her clit which I could feel vibrating on my cock. She was making nice sexy noises and the sight of her ring piece buttocks and the fact she was wanking herself were alk u needed to cum again. She actually said she brought herself off whether she did or not doesn't matter to me as long as I got to cum.
We chatted a bit I felt there was no rush to leave but by this point worrying if I had a parking ticket or not seeing I was well passed my ticket time so I left.
Amaya us a nice girl and apart from the messy flat and sub standard oral she was very compliant and a very good fuck. I really pounded her in doggy.
Would I visit again - probably yes but not in the next few weeks as plenty more to see in that time

Offline Steve2

I think you were robbed Mancsean

There's no beating about the bush. There are WAY WAY better locally

Certainly cannot see why you rate it a POSITIVE

Offline MancSean

It was border line hence why I didn't recommend a visit.  I gave her a positive coz the actual sex was very good and that's what saved it being a negative

Offline socks

It was border line hence why I didn't recommend a visit.  I gave her a positive coz the actual sex was very good and that's what saved it being a negative
Sounds more neutral on that basis?

Offline MancSean

In hindsight that is probably true

Offline sumofallparts

Hey Sean, she has been on my hotlist a while and I had good comms with her.
I will probably see her soon as business takes me there often too - this is always a help when travelling a bit. "I'm there anyway, so might as well ..."
Love the hairy snatch and bod - i think on balance I'd have a go. Will report back.
And I'll take plenty of change !

Simplysimon

Agree as to the dubious +ive , think I will remove from my to do list for the present

tristen92

Mirrors my thoughts on the girl. Saw her a few months ago as she's local - she's really pretty but the fact that she doesn't trim whatsoever was off-putting. Amazing body too and provides an excellent gfe. Her pussy isn't the only thing unkempt - I agree, really messy girl (I recall shit stains on the toilet and dildos/clothes etc lying everywhere). That, coupled with her very high sex drive (pretty much jumps on you), means she's pretty much a guy in a hot girl's body. Worth a visit though.