Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky Natalie1, London W10 - I thought she was great, but there are big caveats.  (Read 6649 times)

west8

Kinky Natalie1
External Link/Members Only

A difficult one this. For multiple reasons.

I met Natalie twice this week – for roughly 7/8 hours combined. So I spent quite a bit of time with her. Why? Because I found her a breath of fresh air. She is down to earth, witty, self-deprecating, engaging and (in my opinion) has the most beautiful smile I have yet to encounter on my travels.

I took the time to read all of the other reviews on here before deciding to book her, but I knew from the moment she came down to the communal door in her ‘baggies’ that it was a good choice. The best punts (for me) are the punts when more can be said by saying nothing than by speaking at all.

So it was with Natalie. If Porsha was chemistry, Natalie was nuclear fusion. We hit it off instantly and the hours simply flew by like never before. She’s an easy girl to enjoy time with. The fact she also happens to be a beauty was merely an added bonus for me. Attitude and service is what counts when it comes to good service provision.

But that’s where the experience was severely lacking. For whilst Natalie herself is a good girl, her ‘management’ is a fucking mess. Or perhaps it’s  worse than that, but that’s her her business and not mine. Just like Sweet and Kinky Nicole before her, Natalie has chosen(?) to use the services of a ‘manager/receptonist/Sergei/whatever’ to 'manage' her WG ‘career’.

Hence the dire living?/working accommodation (very rough old council block in a shitty area), the constant interruptons as the receptionist was calling and texting and then multiple instances of the buzzer to her flat going. Finally, someone actually seemed to want to actually smash their way into her flat at one point. I could tell from her body language that she didn’t like it one little bit.

But – and this is why I recommend this girl unreservedly – she took it all in her stride. When my phones rang, I answered them and replied to my messages. She did likewise. It just seemed quite natural … almost like being at home with the missus! Natalie is relaxed and easy to spend time with, hence the very long bookings, which were a first for her.

The Good:

It’s hard to describe precisely what I found so physically appealing about Natalie. Others have mentioned her smile and those award-winning teeth. She does indeed have a million dollar smile. But that’s only the half of it. She also has green eyes, cute freckles and a veritable mane of all-natural, flowing brunette locks.

Her body is also pretty impressive – think Emily Crème Brulee, but with only a single, discreet tattoo. Said tattoo (a simple phrase) was a good choice in Natalie’s case as it sums up her attitude to life perfectly.

I don’t normally go for piercings either, but her tongue piercing was fine and I enjoyed her using it to tickle my bellend before the sex which followed. For me, it was as good as any before with a WG. She is fantastic in cowgirl and rode away for more than 20 minutes. We were both covered in sweat each time and there was a lot of very intimate touching, caressing and stroking along the way and after each event.

It was probably the best ‘GFE’ I have experienced in quite some time.

The Bad

Location.

Top floor flat, so a LOT of stairs. No lift!

Premises. Sparse .. bed is virtually just a mattress on the floor.

Constant disturbances. Phone, buzzer, front door, etc.

The Ugly

‘Managed’, receptionist.

Sergei?

A punter was ‘bumped’ in my presence.

Final words

Phenomenal girl, great punt, poor overall experience.

The attraction with Natalie is an odd one which only those who have met her can understand. I’ve mentioned that I found her to be a beauty, but (and I struggle to explain this) she is not the sort of head-turning beauty you see in civvy life on a walk through the more upmarket parts of central London. But then perfection can often be found in life’s imperfections.

The following quote sums Natalie up perfectly:
“There is nothing more rare, nor more beautiful, than a woman being unapologetically herself; comfortable in her perfect imperfection. To me, that is the true essence of beauty.”

On the fence about this and honestly have no idea whether I’ll return. Big brain says ‘Fuck it’ – again. Small brain says ‘it’ll fuck you’, don’t do it.

Conclusion: I’ll probably go back!

PALS Rating Scale (0-40) + Value (0-10)
P - Personality
A - Attitude
L - Looks
S - Service

BlondiesXxX – You decide.
Michelle Independent - 9/10/9/10/10  - 48
Kinky Natalie1 - 10/10/10/8/10  - 48
Stunning Julie - 9/9/9/10/10  - 47
Anna-Marie - 8/9/10/10/10  - 47
Khloe Sexy Girl - 9/8/10/9.5/10  - 46.5
Emily Crème Brulee - 9.5/10/9/10/8 – 46.5
Hot Teen Fuck - 9/9.5/10/9.5/8 - 46
Dee - 9/10/8/10/9 - 46
Anna-Marie - 9/9/9/9/10  - 46
Maggie21 - 9/10/7/10/9 - 45
Brazilian Mel - 10/9/9.5/8/7 - 43.5
Adele4U - 9/9/7/10/8 - 43
Sweet & Kinky Nicole - 8/8/10/6.5/10 - 42.5
Vanessa$ - 9/9/8/9/7 - 42
Lola Bell - 9/9/6/9/9 - 42
Brooklyn Blue - 9/9/9/7/7 - 41
Girlfriend Dior - 8/7/7/9/8 - 39
_SweetMONIQUE_ - 0/0/0/1/0  - 1
SexyPorsha (on the subs bench)

All-time Hall of Fame

Pandora - 10/10/10/9/8 – 47
Sylvia - 8/10/10/9/10 - 47
Nicole Foxxx - 10/10/9/9/8 - 46
Chantel - 10/8/9/9/8 - 44
Jessica - 8/9/10/9/6 - 42
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 11:06:17 pm by west8 »

Offline Boundless

I quite like big caveats myself.  :D

ram2184

I quite like big caveats myself.  :D

how does sergei looks like?

i have bumped into a polish wg mentioned a few times on this board having dinner probably with boyfriend/pimp/husband. She picked up the check so probably not a client. The guy really looked violent i mean a typical african pimp would look like. Big, heavily tattooed, red eyed and a goatee.

I never went back to see her after that. i know it could be her friend or anyone for that matter. It could also be her manager and plus i don't like the idea of knowing my money is being spent on gangster type blokes meals at expensive restaurant.

d00fer

How much did you pay for your meets and what services did you get? Also how much is it to have a retained driver / bodyguard, am thinking of investing myself, always pays to be safe.

Offline shagbambi

Pretty but very strange pricing.

100 for an hour.
280 for 2 hours.

d00fer

Pretty but very strange pricing.

100 for an hour.
280 for 2 hours.

Hadn't seen that, but I'm now really interested to find out how much West paid for the total 7/8 hours he spent with her in 2 bookings. Could be astronomical if she's got some exponential pricing structure. Still if anyone can afford it he can.

Oh, forgot to ask West, did you say to the 'bumped' punter that he should write a negative review of her? If not, maybe you could have offered to write one on his behalf?

Cornish sub

Still pumping out your tedious War & Peace novels then, Wank8. So much for your promise a week or 2 ago to write shorter reviews. What with your seeming multiple hour punts and lengthy reviews of them, your poor kids must be wondering where Daddy is half the time.  Still, as long as your wife's home looking after them while you're getting your end away, that's the most important thing, isn't it?

Offline PumpAction

2 punts, 8 hours within a 2 or 3 day span? Is it any wonder you get so emotionally attached to these girls and have so many melodramas? I'm guessing this is how you know Nicole is now a brunette. Must have talked about something. Did you like her Joie de vivre?

I've seen Natalie quite a few times and find her very attractive with a fantastic body. Her cowgirls skills are sensational but i'm not so keen on the new tongue stud. Looks like her prices have gone up.

west8

Still pumping out your tedious War & Peace novels then, Wank8. So much for your promise a week or 2 ago to write shorter reviews. What with your seeming multiple hour punts and lengthy reviews of them, your poor kids must be wondering where Daddy is half the time.  Still, as long as your wife's home looking after them while you're getting your end away, that's the most important thing, isn't it?

Cornish sub, do you not worry about how angry you are as a person? The raw anger that makes you post on every single one of my threads. I think you ought to seek medical advice. Ponder that as I'm simply going to ignore your blatant trolling from now on. You can enjoy your anger, frustration and resentment in your tiny, tragic little world.

Alone.

2 punts, 8 hours within a 2 or 3 day span? Is it any wonder you get so emotionally attached to these girls and have so many melodramas? I'm guessing this is how you know Nicole is now a brunette. Must have talked about something. Did you like her Joie de vivre?

I've seen Natalie quite a few times and find her very attractive with a fantastic body. Her cowgirls skills are sensational but i'm not so keen on the new tongue stud. Looks like her prices have gone up.

There is no attachment. Last week Blondies, this week Natalie, tonight a regular for 2 hours, tomorrow another Pole. Variety and all that. Punting anything from 5-8 times per week makes it more likely than not there will be some sort of drama.

'Joie de vivre' - that sums up Natalie perfectly in three words. It was thanks to your recent review that I spotted her.

:hi: for that!

Offline barnstorm123

This sounds like a negative to me. The meeting sounds lousy with the constant interruptions, shitty premises, and potentially being threatened on the way out - not many people on this board have a hired goon/driver who will step in if things get nasty.

There's warning signs all over this one for me.

It would be good to know what happened to rank her alongside Michelle Indie in your ratings scale, all I get are negatives from the review, other than Natalie's smile.

Offline Herges Adventures

Off my hotlist on the basis of this review too. Sounds neutral at best, can't abide shit venues - 'a mattress on the floor' and constant interruptions... and more than anything, I can well imagine being in the shoes of the punter who was bumped - happened to you before no West?

'like being at home with the missus' -  :dash:

StPunt

the authenticity of her profile has now been called into question.

any comment about that OP?

Also, you mention 'chemistry'? please could you elaborate on what you mean when you mention it in your reviews? this is punting not dating so i'm just wondering if you realise that without money we'd be knee'd in the crotch and thrown out of their flats and not much thought would be given to 'chemistry'.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 11:49:40 am by StPunt »

Offline PumpAction

The authenticity has been flagged since her profile went back up on Sunday. The venue is fine and her room and bed are the same as you see in the pictures. Mr West is used to 5 star hotels and room service.

Cornish sub

Cornish sub, do you not worry about how angry you are as a person? The raw anger that makes you post on every single one of my threads. I think you ought to seek medical advice. Ponder that as I'm simply going to ignore your blatant trolling from now on. You can enjoy your anger, frustration and resentment in your tiny, tragic little world.

Alone.

There is no attachment. Last week Blondies, this week Natalie, tonight a regular for 2 hours, tomorrow another Pole. Variety and all that. Punting anything from 5-8 times per week makes it more likely than not there will be some sort of drama.

'Joie de vivre' - that sums up Natalie perfectly in three words. It was thanks to your recent review that I spotted her.

:hi: for that!
Nope.

Cornish sub

This sounds like a negative to me. The meeting sounds lousy with the constant interruptions, shitty premises, and potentially being threatened on the way out - not many people on this board have a hired goon/driver who will step in if things get nasty.

It would be good to know what happened to rank her alongside Michelle Indie in your ratings scale, all I get are negatives from the review, other than Natalie's smile.
And neither does Wank8, he's just a full of shit fantasist.

Online finn5555

West8 doesn't punt other than in his head  :wacko:

Offline claretandblue

sounds shit westie,like being at home with your missus answering texts :dash:

also you have failed to include the most interesting part of your reviews,how did you get there black cab,mini cab,tube or did mustafa do the honours?

westie now your last long running story board is shut

Topic: Tonight I met 'Sergei'  (Read 2120 times)

it seems you carry it on here ?
along with your 1700 plus posts

west8

I stand by my earlier comments about the fucking Sergei. That to me makes it all the more tragic this girl is working in such a fucking shithole - and for God knows whom. No way she is trafficked/controlled, but some cunt is clearly taking a cut of the action. That makes me angry but it's her choice (I hope). Same setup as Sweet and Kinky Nicole used to have from what I can tell. No-one knows for sure precisely what that was, but I think it's safe to say it was shady at best.

Natalie was a BIG positive. Factors which I believe were outside of her control made the 'experience' a negative. But the punt was brilliant.

Also, you mention 'chemistry'? please could you elaborate on what you mean when you mention it in your reviews? this is punting not dating so i'm just wondering if you realise that without money we'd be knee'd in the crotch and thrown out of their flats and not much thought would be given to 'chemistry'.

Chemistry = immediate, purely physical attraction.

Most girls I like meeting, some I return to occasionally. The rarest species are those I enjoy returning to frequently. Each and every one of us remember a punt or two that were special. Usually because of a very strong likeness for the girl physically, because of her great service or because there was a certain chemistry which heightened sexual excitement considerably.

Offline PumpAction

West, it sounds like you're going into McDonalds and complaining they don't serve Michelin starred gourmet meals. For somebody with so much punting experience your naivety is astonishing. Maybe you should go back to the high class agencies.

west8

West, it sounds like you're going into McDonalds and complaining they don't serve Michelin starred gourmet meals. For somebody with so much punting experience your naivety is astonishing. Maybe you should go back to the high class agencies.

Don't bother to try and make out her incall is anything other than a shithole. Top floor, no lift and then two doors - both LOCKED behind you - to get in. Outer door only opens with a key, so good luck ever getting out alive if Sergei turns up.

I've seen hundreds and hundreds of incalls over the past 15-20 years. That was top #3 for shit. Far worse than even Sweet and Kinky Nicole's council block dump in NW1.

Offline PumpAction

Wouldn't even make my top 10. Then again, I don't cry about having to walk up a flight of stairs (should have got the egyptian chauffeur/bodyguard to carry you) . I did notice the outer door but not how it was locked. I've seen Natalie several time for 1 hour bookings and never had a single interruption. Not sure why you're so obsessed with this Sergei character. Nicole's place was far, far worse inside and out imho. Again, in this price range not sure what you're expecting.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 10:43:09 pm by PumpAction »

west8

Wouldn't even make my top 10. Then again, I don't cry about having to walk up a flight of stairs (should have got the egyptian chauffeur/bodyguard to carry you) . I did notice the outer door but not how it was locked. I've seen Natalie several time for 1 hour bookings and never had a single interruption. Not sure why you're so obsessed with this Sergei character. Nicole's place was far, far worse inside and out imho. Again, in this price range not sure what you're expecting.

Come on, be fair.

She's on what, the fifth floor? It's the top floor, that much I do remember. There were 10 or 12 flights of steps. Next time you go I'm sure you will notice how the big outer door can only be locked/unlocked by Natalie or whoever else has a key. I guess whoever exercised their 'right to buy' that Council Flat decided they wanted to keep the outer walkway too, hence the addition of that outer door.

Natalie's room is fine if a little sparse, but then she has only just moved in. Ditto the bathroom. All very spick and span once you're inside the flat.

'Sergei' = generic name for a manager/pimp/boyfriend/whatever. I use it in that general sense.

Offline PumpAction

Well my regular lives in a really nice apartment so I do appreciate luxurious surroundings on a punt. I used to see wg's at £60 phr so i've seen some horrendous accommodation in my time. These days at £80 - £150 as long as the toilet and bedroom are clean i'm happy. Like you said the flat was clean inside and so I didn't notice much else.

west8

Well my regular lives in a really nice apartment so I do appreciate luxurious surroundings on a punt. I used to see wg's at £60 phr so i've seen some horrendous accommodation in my time. These days at £80 - £150 as long as the toilet and bedroom are clean i'm happy. Like you said the flat was clean inside and so I didn't notice much else.

Did you ever experience interruptions by the Polish 'receptionist' during any of your visits? By phone I mean, not in person.

Offline PumpAction

Did you ever experience interruptions by the Polish 'receptionist' during any of your visits? By phone I mean, not in person.

Not once and I saw Jessie, Nicole and Natalie all several times. These were 1 hour visits though. I'm pretty sure they got 50% and 'Sergei' got the other 50% of all earnings. I'd imagine it's a similar arrangement here.

west8

Not once and I saw Jessie, Nicole and Natalie all several times. These were 1 hour visits though. I'm pretty sure they got 50% and 'Sergei' got the other 50% of all earnings. I'd imagine it's a similar arrangement here.

Weird. Perhaps it was just because they didn't really believe any dickhead (like me) would book her for so long and were checking up? During the first booking she initially tried to ignore the phone and then realised it was a bad idea. I kid you not: it rang more than 20 times in quick succession. She realised it had to be important and asked if she could answer it. No idea what it was, but thinking back I reckon Sergei got pissed the following night as his pig cunt lazy fat arse had to sit outside in his car and wait until I left before collecting his take.

50% though ... that is sickening.

Offline PumpAction

Weird. Perhaps it was just because they didn't really believe any dickhead (like me) would book her for so long and were checking up? During the first booking she initially tried to ignore the phone and then realised it was a bad idea. I kid you not: it rang more than 20 times in quick succession. She realised it had to be important and asked if she could answer it. No idea what it was, but thinking back I reckon Sergei got pissed the following night as his pig cunt lazy fat arse had to sit outside in his car and wait until I left before collecting his take.

50% though ... that is sickening.

Maybe. These girls were not allowed to take their own bookings. Everything had to go through the receptionist so it could have been that they were checking up.

west8

Maybe. These girls were not allowed to take their own bookings. Everything had to go through the receptionist so it could have been that they were checking up.

I wonder who dictated those terms to them .. and what the sanctions were if they 'disobeyed'.

This dark side of punting leaves me feeling unsettled to be honest. Imagine how we'd feel if we read a Daily Mail expose of Sergei and his mates .. and found out these girls were part of his stable.

Shiiiiiit.

Offline smiths

How do you know what cut Sergei was getting? Personally I have been punting decades and I don't know for definite, WGs could be lying for all I would know so I take what they say with a huge pinch of salt rather than believing their unprovable word on this.

Offline PumpAction

How do you know what cut Sergei was getting? Personally I have been punting decades and I don't know for definite, WGs could be lying for all I would know so I take what they say with a huge pinch of salt rather than believing their unprovable word on this.

I was told by one of them and that's why I said pretty sure. I obviously do not know for fact.

west8

I was told by one of them and that's why I said pretty sure. I obviously do not know for fact.

To be honest, it actually doesn't matter if it's true or not. The fact that one of them told you as much tells me they pretty much regard that as acceptable/normal/par for the course.

To think Nicole was only getting £40 a fuck is ridiculous. Sergei must be praying every night she decides to return to work and build him another new house back home in pimpland.

Offline PumpAction

To be honest, it actually doesn't matter if it's true or not. The fact that one of them told you as much tells me they pretty much regard that as acceptable/normal/par for the course.

To think Nicole was only getting £40 a fuck is ridiculous. Sergei must be praying every night she decides to return to work and build him another new house back home in pimpland.

Well two of them were around for only a few months and then quit on 'Sergei' and who knows how long Natalie will stick around this time. Kind of like the hot dog analogy if we see the actual process of them being made they would not be as enjoyable. I try not to think of what goes on behind the scenes.

west8

Well two of them were around for only a few months and then quit on 'Sergei' and who knows how long Natalie will stick around this time. Kind of like the hot dog analogy if we see the actual process of them being made they would not be as enjoyable. I try not to think of what goes on behind the scenes.

Same here, but I have no desire to encourage these robbing pimp cunts either. Funnily enough, I did wonder why on earth she offers 15 minute 'quickies' too.

Guess someone else decided that for her. Probably the same person who switches on her green 'available' sign each day.

Why else would her verified (not by her btw) 2013 profile have only 3 feedbacks in two years.

Fantastic girl, but terrible businesswoman clearly.

ram2184

though i would like to see her next month all this talk about sergei makes me feel less safe visiting her. Apart from that knowing my money is going fund some foreign pimp lifestyle makes me feel  :vomit:

i would have to pass on this one.

Offline Meursault

Now I'm not one to get involved in a personal spat (irrelevant to the MO of the board btw) but isn't this a bit OTT - bringing a poster's wife and kids into the fray?  :timeout: Please!

Online HappyandLucky

Not wishing to divert the thread but thought I would share my understanding On the subject of comission, i have socialised with a few prossies and can provide what they told me on the different charging categories. Agencies tend to take a third of the fee ie £50 from a £150 booking. The fee is generally collected directly from the girl by the agency rep. For the fee the agency provides a photo shoot, arranges bookings and provides some form of security. Then you get prossies with pimps, they generally take 50%, in return provide a venue, cover bills etc, do the driving for outcalls and provide security. Many new EE girls choose this path when starting off as low financial outlay for the prossie, they don't have to get tied up with organising bookings etc. once established many keep to this path as it's easier, but some save their cash and go indie. The third category is the when Prossie comes to uk, everything inluding travel is paid by the management, the prossie has to work off the loan and then pays 50%, but knows all this in advance.  The 4th is your standard walk in brothel and my understaning is management take 50%. The last is the truely digusting one = trafficking, arrive in Uk on a storyline, passport taken and then they get a pittance or are enticed by an introduced dependency on drugs, alcohol etc.  These scum cunts should be taken to task over and above what the legal system can apply. Back to the review for me it would be a neg, i would not be sure if she was free to choose her path from your the overall info you have provided.  :hi:

Offline NightKid

Now I'm not one to get involved in a personal spat (irrelevant to the MO of the board btw) but isn't this a bit OTT - bringing a poster's wife and kids into the fray?  :timeout: Please!

Not really, he actually raises a legit point considering how much the wanker goes on about being a family man.

StPunt

why would this sergei character be aggressive towards punters? isnt that like the local chippy getting into a quarrell with potatoe farmers?

Offline HappyLarry

Just thought I'd quickly chime in here:

-Saw Natalie last night for an hour. Flat was completely empty except for her, so not sure about any Sergeis, but there were no interruptions or calls etc. She came down to open the door for me and can agree a very girl next door look. I quite liked the look. But magazines won't be lining up to put her in photo shoots.

- service was excellent. Lots of kissing and dfk, and oral was good except for the fact that I have now decided that those tongue studs are definetky not for me. Good in theory but in practice they really detract from a great Owo. She was very accommodating even working extra hard for my second pop without blinking and taking it like a champ in her mouth.

- Overall passionate is a nice way to sum it up. She definetky got involved but pity about the ttongue stud.

-one small point which may have been mentioned before but she didn't even ask me to shower, she dove straight in To owo when I got there. I didn't have a lot of bo but I definetly wasn't the "freshest" and she didn't seem to mind. I was a bit embarssed but got over pretty quickly after I felt her wet dt. And didn't bother stopping her to head to the bath.

- Overall a positive, and may return depending on how I feel. And who's in the area.

Just my 0.02.

Larry

Online HappyandLucky

Larry, why not cut and paste this into a review  :hi:

Offline HappyLarry

Sorry mate yes I should do that. Just sending from my phone at work and didn't want to work out how to start a new thread/review. Long time lurker here. I will do when I get a moment alone and look at how to do it properly.

Online HappyandLucky

IMO a cut and paste would be fine. It's good to share :drinks:

west8

Not really, he actually raises a legit point considering how much the wanker goes on about being a family man.

No, he doesn't. Nor do you. Being a 'good family man' entails more than simple monogamy and 'time with the kids'.

But then you'll discover that for yourself when you make it past eighteen and start the search for a wife (or a husband?).

why would this sergei character be aggressive towards punters? isnt that like the local chippy getting into a quarrell with potatoe farmers?

Exactly. So either he was tired and pissed off at having had to wait, or maybe he came to collect his 'rent'.

-Saw Natalie last night for an hour. Flat was completely empty except for her, so not sure about any Sergeis, but there were no interruptions or calls etc. She came down to open the door for me and can agree a very girl next door look. I quite liked the look. But magazines won't be lining up to put her in photo shoots.

- Overall a positive, and may return depending on how I feel. And who's in the area.

Glad to hear it went well Larry, especially if this review swayed your decision at all. Sergei was never inside the flat as mentioned above. I'm hoping that Natalie might have had early teething problems with a new receptionist or such like. Guess I'll find out when I pop back shortly.

Offline NightKid

No, he doesn't. Nor do you. Being a 'good family man' entails more than simple monogamy and 'time with the kids'.

But then you'll discover that for yourself when you make it past eighteen and start the search for a wife (or a husband?).

The amount of bullshit you feed people with ... makes me wonder sometimes if you're a cattle herder or something.  :rolleyes:

Offline Sedlmayer

Exactly - the story is typical Snake8 bollocks.

west8

Exactly - the story is typical Snake8 bollocks.

I love you too, Sedy. :rose:

west8

So, it seems the 'management' are now creating multiple profiles for the same girl.

Natalie's profile has been renamed to 'your sexy GFE1' and there is now a second, newer profile as 'VIP Vamp'

your sexy GFE1: External Link/Members Only
VIP Vamp: External Link/Members Only

Anyone found Nicole's other profile yet?  :drinks:

westie you can think up her next new name on your next visit
 as sergi always waits outside for you !! :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Herges Adventures

So, it seems the 'management' are now creating multiple profiles for the same girl.

Natalie's profile has been renamed to 'your sexy GFE1' and there is now a second, newer profile as 'VIP Vamp'

your sexy GFE1: External Link/Members Only
VIP Vamp: External Link/Members Only

Anyone found Nicole's other profile yet?  :drinks:

Holy crap; her 'VIP vamp' photos look amazing! I thought she was strictly 7/10 girl next door-esque... Any thoughts? Make up? Made up?