Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: car meet locations  (Read 2880 times)

walking dead

can anyone suggest any car meet locations?
Must be very discreet during the day!

Thanks

sentinel

I've got a garage, very discreet.

You can rent it by the hour, reasonable rates.  :D :lol:

Toshiba

walking dead

Sorry guys , around newcastle or a little further afield.

Garage?  I would expect it for free! Because I know you would be watching!  ;)

Offline MasterChief

I could recommend a couple of places, but I put them up on here and pretty soon I would have an audience every time I went. No thanks, find your own :)

Offline johnny34

Sorry guys , around newcastle or a little further afield.

Garage?  I would expect it for free! Because I know you would be watching!  ;)

Yes, streaming live on the internet via the cctv recently installed... :D

Offline Boom52

I could recommend a couple of places, but I put them up on here and pretty soon I would have an audience every time I went. No thanks, find your own :)

It's like asking us to pass on names of any girls that do it for free (like that ever happens like!)

Offline NotTooOld4It

Or worse. PC Plod might turn up and nick you in flagrante delicto.

jack-chan

Car meets, right up my street !! :yahoo:

eeeasy

;) ;) ;) got a tip for the lay-bay outside Heighley Gate garden centre -  :mad: :mad: :mad:   waste of time    :( :( :(

walking dead

Bump :)

Feel free to pm me if you don't want to share with all. It would be appreciated!

Offline Gothic D

Just past the Highlander heading north on the  A696 between Ponteland and Belsay there is a very large layby screened from the road by a hedge and with farmland on the other side.It used to be a dogging site but I don't believe it's used anymore.

Mackydees

Pick your time of the year for the Highlander one, went there a few years back with my good lady, nipped over the fence into the field and she's down on her knees in front of me. Next thing I know we're covered head to toe in corn flies, little bastards were everywhere. We legged it to the Highlander to clean up!

Not be so easy to explain to your missus if she finds dead flies in your Japs Eye  :crazy:

nicelad8132

pc plod know about this place highlander.

Offline Gothic D

They don't bother about it now since the doggers moved on,so i'm told.

Offline toon972

Used to take a girl up there,roughly same area.