Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Louise, Sutton Coldfield  (Read 12161 times)

smithie1000

Offline Private Parts

Many times. It's the poor end of Four Oaks and has got a big park. :sarcastic:
PP

James999

A picture of a flower and another of a towel, must be a right fucking minger  :thumbsdown:

smithie1000

smithie1000

willbred

The ad clearly says " non sexual" , so what is the relevance to the OP in a punting forum??

smithie1000

er they all say that.............

dirty barry

Went to see this lady two weeks ago whilst staying at Clover Spa, Massage was ok but nothing special. I did get hand relief but shes clearly not the sharpest tool in the box. Bit of a know it all type person. It was naturist but without being nasty she is not all that to look at. Shes over weight and the big dirty scar on her back put me right off. There are better ladies around Sutton who are better looking and cheaper. :dash:

smithie1000

Thanks dirty barry.  she has ads about for ages.
Thank you for the info, defo wont be going there then
by the way how much was it and did she let you touch?

Offline Stapler

There are better ladies around Sutton who are better looking and cheaper.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Any more info. or links to these ladies you mention?

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Dodo

Went to see this lady two weeks ago whilst staying at Clover Spa, Massage was ok but nothing special. I did get hand relief but shes clearly not the sharpest tool in the box. Bit of a know it all type person. It was naturist but without being nasty she is not all that to look at. Shes over weight and the big dirty scar on her back put me right off. There are better ladies around Sutton who are better looking and cheaper. :dash:
Couldn't you get a massage at the Clover Spa??

dirty barry

Hi Smithie,

it was one price on the phone and another when I got there if I wanted her to be naturist. Think it came to just over a £100. Looking back I suppose it was ok but like I said shes just not all that too look at. She must be around 45 and if you like the more mature lady then I suppose its ok but for me there are a few Chinese places around sutton which i may give a go next time im in the area. Another thing that put me off was the neighbor looking out of the window at me as I was leaving. Im sure she took my reg plate number down..... I left feeling quite uncomfortable.

smithie1000

wow i would not like that, hope nothing comes of it. Hope others see ur report and stay away. 

Offline Tommy1983

Hi Guys

Yep, i have been a couple of times over the last 6 months.
Where to start.  She is between 35-40, very friendly and chatty, maybe a bit too chatty to be fair.
She does a hot oil naturist massage for £85 for the hour, not a bad massage, and she is quite skilled at the happy ending part too be fair. Looks wise - pretty plain jayne, not ugly.  But she does seem to be carrying some extra weight around the belly area.
Oh, and she has pierced nipples, that she likes to dip into your mouth while massaging your chest, but absolutely no chance of anything else.
hope this helps

smithie1000

Ok thanks and it has... I wont be going lol

Offline normski

Had an outcall from her over a year ago, before she set up in Sutton. She's about a size 14 and is very friendly. When it came to HR louise positioned herself between my legs...and did try to put a finger up my ass, that was quickly nipped in the bud as I wasn't expecting that. I did get to cum on her boobs.
She hinted that more was on offer if I saw her again...just never got around to seeing her after that....must have been that wondering finger of hers?  :D

dirty barry

Not sure if shes around anymore as not seen her ads on Gumtree for a while. Maybe shes been banged up as I know her neighbors were very suspicious of the comings and goings at her place.

Offline Stapler

Who are these others who are better and cheaper?

..S...

Offline Tommy1983

Firstly, if there are cheaper and better in Sutton......don't be shy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unknown:
More about Louise - She advertises on and off gumtree, so doesn't surprise me she isn't advertising at the moment.
She told me she also advertises on External Link/Members Only and she is the yellow advert towards thwe bottom.
Now i'm pretty sure she doesn't offer anything else, reason being she doesn't actually live at the place where she massages, she told me she rents the massage room off a friend. So unless she offers extras and performs them on the massage table?
I always park on the pub carpark near enough oposite the flat/apartment its not the most private place to get into.

burned

Beware of  Louise which is obviously not her real name. Not allowed to name her am I. My husband has personality disorder and she hooked him in with her chattiness and friendliness, making him feel special. Within three months she had manipulated him into giving her £12000 of our money, paying for holiday for her, doing her house up etc and enabling her to rent this flat that she works out of ( he must be that friend)When I messaged her after finding out I was told to grow up and that she was just his 'friend'- well I know that she will have full sex which I suppose was just to encourage him to spend more money on her.

getonit

My husband has personality disorder and she hooked him in with her chattiness and friendliness, making him feel special

Fk me   that's what I have got too . I wondered why my bank account was diminishing , those pesky w.g's ...

yorkshire123

Beware of  Louise which is obviously not her real name. Not allowed to name her am I. My husband has personality disorder and she hooked him in with her chattiness and friendliness, making him feel special. Within three months she had manipulated him into giving her £12000 of our money, paying for holiday for her, doing her house up etc and enabling her to rent this flat that she works out of ( he must be that friend)When I messaged her after finding out I was told to grow up and that she was just his 'friend'- well I know that she will have full sex which I suppose was just to encourage him to spend more money on her.

May I ask what a wife of a punter is doing on here & how did you find this forum?

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

I'm am sorry but WHAT???  Her job is to make him feel special.  It's him you should be warning people to beware of as he is the one who spent all that money.  She doesn't force him to rent her a flat or paying for her holiday etc.  your husband is either In love with her (EAS) and trying to buy her love back or is in love with her and thinks spending money will impress her and make her fall in love with him.  If your husband has such a severe personality disorder he throws away money for attention then perhaps you should not allow him access to the bank account.  Why is it wives always blame the evil prossie and never the husband who was so happy to throw money at this woman.   Perhaps you should talk to him about why he easily gave away your joint savings to another woman.  She may have revelled in it when he started throwing cash at her and took it happily but you have to remember it was him showering her with it.  I don't like to say it but it seems like he didn't give a shit when doing it as had EAS and this woman was the object of his affections. However he will soon move onto the next girl where he will probably do the same thing
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 03:21:17 am by Dani »

longjon

There is a clear difference in charging a punter £85 and making them feel special for an hour and robbing them of £12,000!! That is clearly fraud and "Louise" needs to be reported to the police. I bet this poor chap is not the only one she has done it too. Once its been reported you watch how many people come out of the woodwork to say that they have been de-frauded too. I am going to do a little bit of investigating into this lady..... by starting with a massage from her to see what I can find out.....watch this space!

Roadster

There is a clear difference in charging a punter £85 and making them feel special for an hour and robbing them of £12,000!! That is clearly fraud and "Louise" needs to be reported to the police. I bet this poor chap is not the only one she has done it too. Once its been reported you watch how many people come out of the woodwork to say that they have been de-frauded too. I am going to do a little bit of investigating into this lady..... by starting with a massage from her to see what I can find out.....watch this space!

Wow longjohn, is your last name Clouseau?

In posting that on a public forum you just handed the woman prima facie evidence for a possible future stalking and/or harassment beef against yourself.

Way to go bro! 

:dash: :thumbsup: :crazy: :wacko: :dash:

longjon

Iv not posted anything personal about her! all im simply saying is that I am going to do a bit more research into her. Besides do you think shes got the balls to go to the cops and say a punter is harassing her when shes just stole 12 grand of a punter?? I dont think so!

Dodo

So, Ms 'one post' Burned comes along and makes a pretty strong accusation that runs contrary to the generally postive posts this girl receives. Then along comes Mr 'two posts' Longjon and keeps the thread alive with a right load of bollocks.
Can I be Mr Clouseau and suggest these two are in collaboration at the expense of Louise!!

Something don't smell right.....talking about which has anyone seen Liledevil lately :vomit:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 07:17:19 pm by Dodo »

Dellboy

So, Ms 'one post' Burned comes along and makes a pretty strong accusation that runs contrary to the generally postive posts this girl receives. Then along comes Mr 'two posts' Longjon and keeps the thread alive with a right load of bollocks.
Can I be Mr Clouseau and suggest these two are in collaboration at the expense of Louise!!

Something don't smell right.....talking about which has anyone seen Liledevil lately :vomit:

+1

Roadster

Iv not posted anything personal about her! all im simply saying is that I am going to do a bit more research into her. Besides do you think shes got the balls to go to the cops and say a punter is harassing her when shes just stole 12 grand of a punter?? I dont think so!

No, what you said was " I am going to do a little bit of investigating into this lady..... by starting with a massage from her to see what I can find out." which sounds to me like you intend to get into her business. 

Now you say that she stole money, (an unsubstantiated allegation BTW), and then cite that "fact" as a reason why she wouldn't dare report you for entering into such actions.

Now that seems to me that you are saying that you feel that you have carte blanche to do as you wish *because* she will be too frightened to do anything about it. (Feeding nicely into the ever popular cliche of aggressive punter/frightened WG)

But maybe you're right.  I don't know.  If it does come on top I won't be the one making the judgement, a court will.

My sole point was, and still is, this:  You have just announced all of these intentions on a public forum.  This, in my opinion, makes it very difficult to deny that you did exactly what you said you were going to do if this woman does cry foul for whatever reason and regardless of whether you were actually the one causing her problems. 

Which, and again, just  in my opinion, makes you a bit of a knob on more than one level.

Have a nice day.

longjon

Firstly there is no need to get offensive.
Secondly, i am not in collaboration with the lady who has "allegedly" had 12k stolen from her and her husband. ( But you have to ask why would somebody make such as accusation online). Also, your are correct I have only just joined this forum as I have only just come across it. I have been punting for over 20 years ( and have reviewed many massage parlours over that time.
I have no reason to get involved in this ladies business but as iv not been to see her yet i thought it would be fun to go along and see what shes about..... however the number I have for her is switched off.

Offline Stapler

I have been punting for over 20 years ( and have reviewed many massage parlours over that time.

You are not George Muppet are you?   :sarcastic:

..S...

Offline cueball

My husband

I've said it before love, what you need is a revenge podge. I am happy to rent your arse for half an hour (50 quid as your new), we'll do dfk, owo, 69 and I'll podge both your front and back bums protected, we'll finish with you happily accepting cim and swallow.

That will show both him and her who the boss is, think of it as you'll be scoring a goal for the girl team

Offline Murphy54

I've said it before love, what you need is a revenge podge. I am happy to rent your arse for half an hour (50 quid as your new), we'll do dfk, owo, 69 and I'll podge both your front and back bums protected, we'll finish with you happily accepting cim and swallow.

That will show both him and her who the boss is, think of it as you'll be scoring a goal for the girl team

Repeat performance 240 times and you'll have the 12k back Mrs Burned and a few happy memories too.
A win win situation for everyone.

longjon

I still cannot find her advert anywhere online. Been looking forward to this punt. Grrr :dash:

splodger69

...she must have gone on holiday... ;)  lols

burned

Thank you longjon for your empathy. I know that it is just a little unusual for a wife to post on here and I know that I will never get my money back but just wanted to warn, perhaps vulnerable men that Louise aka [Removed by admin]- oops, manages to hook men in and then take everything that she can, pretending to be their friend. She even threatened my husband that she would come on our family holiday and watch us as she thought that would be fun- even once I knew who she was. She then said that she would like to go to Dubai though so my husband proceeds to try and find her a holiday in Dubai to avoid her maybe turning up. Luckily he confessed all before he spent more money on her. I have reported her to the police.
It seems wrong that if someone rips off the elderly they can be prosecuted but if a mentally ill man is ripped off of £12000 which was not just his money but mine as well, especially as I was working as hard as possible covering him, hat nothing can be done.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Secondly, i am not in collaboration with the lady who has "allegedly" had 12k stolen from her and her husband. ( But you have to ask why would somebody make such as accusation online).

Simply because she is a woman scorned and instead of blaming her husband for paying for sex she is doing what many wives do and blaming the prossie and is saying she conned this man to ruin her business.  I had a wife once accuse me of forcing her husband to visit me weekly and forcing him to pay other prossies all over the country.  He then went on twitter to say the same even though his AW feedback (that his wife had seen) had him seeing prossies before I even started.  As I was the only local one I got all the blame.  It may be her being scorned or it may even be the husband trying to get out of it by coming up with crap so she goes after the prossie not him.

It screams bollocks to I am afraid.  He probably blew £12K on visiting his favourite girl and got caught so came up with a story to take the blame off of him and onto the prossie.  Women will believe it as we are always portrayed in the media in a bad light

vw

It seems wrong that if someone rips off the elderly they can be prosecuted but if a mentally ill man is ripped off of £12000 which was not just his money but mine as well, especially as I was working as hard as possible covering him, hat nothing can be done.
The Catholics used to also say pregnant teenagers were mentally ill to excuse their promiscuity and maintain family honour. 

Obviously not mental enough for the police, did they test is brain function or like us think its a cop out ?

burned

I am not blaming anyone but having been fully supportive of my husband and sat in hundreds of hours of psychiatrists appointments with him and him being truly remorseful of his actions and determined to be well, yes I think I have the right to feel 'scorned' To threaten him to come to the same hotel and watch his family across the pool on holiday, implying that he should book her a holiday so that she wouldn't come is not the actions of a prostitute that wishes to remain anonymous and just earn from her services. Thank God this was found out before she managed to extort more money from my family.
I don't think that I am being very unreasonable and am not criticising, just warning maybe the more vulnerable.

vw

I am not blaming anyone but having been fully supportive of my husband and sat in hundreds of hours of psychiatrists appointments with him and him being truly remorseful of his actions and determined to be well, yes I think I have the right to feel 'scorned' To threaten him to come to the same hotel and watch his family across the pool on holiday, implying that he should book her a holiday so that she wouldn't come is not the actions of a prostitute that wishes to remain anonymous and just earn from her services. Thank God this was found out before she managed to extort more money from my family.
I don't think that I am being very unreasonable and am not criticising, just warning maybe the more vulnerable.
Well if he sat in on his own maybe he would open up and get real help, no good at a shrinks with the wife analysing everything you say.

smithie1000

Why don't you take this somewhere else FFS  :diablo:

Offline Jockey

External Link/Members Only

Is this the same woman?

She offers threesomes and all sorts here? and says shes 28?

Offline Tommy1983

Is this the same woman?

She offers threesomes and all sorts here? and says shes 28?

Nope mate, although there have been some good report on this particular Louise