Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XXX AYLIN XXX  (Read 2880 times)

Mingemidden

External Link/Members Only

Well I was looking for a city centre punt as I was up on the piss and staying over.
Aylin is just round the corner from Central Station so no long hikes.
Comms were excellent directions spot on and her flat was nice and clean was offered a shower  which I declined as I was just out one.
Aylin is a stunning girl lovely slim body small tits but in proportion to the rest of her.
After the money was out the way she asked what I liked and wanted and if I had any special requests whether I wanted OW or OWO I opted for the 2nd option.
She started with a nice massage and we had a really good chat while this was happening which I thought was a good touch as some girls rabbit on complete nonsense lol.
She then lay on my back nibbling my ears and neck sending shivers down my whole body kissing and licking my back all the way down to my arse and she rimmed me good and proper curling my toes.
She then turned me over and gave me a fantastic BJ and took my full load in her mouth.
This girl is Romanian but I had a fantastic time with her and I'll definitely return

Offline JJM

New photo up on page, looks a bit different, pretty accurate?

Offline tazman1002001

New pics look good but the lack of boobs puts me off......... :thumbsdown:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Jake1980

Taz, what size for you is as small as you'd go for (out of curiosity)?

I love all tits to be honest but I'm on the opposite side of the spectrum to you I think as to me her tits look great, if she had a couple of zeppelins on her chest it would ruin her I reckon

Offline tazman1002001

Taz, what size for you is as small as you'd go for (out of curiosity)?

I love all tits to be honest but I'm on the opposite side of the spectrum to you I think as to me her tits look great, if she had a couple of zeppelins on her chest it would ruin her I reckon

I love all tits as well...but if I'm paying £70 for 1/2hr then I would prefer some boobs to grab and suck on....and if big enough I love tit wank.......she doesn't tick any of those boxes for me..... :thumbsdown:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline zag69

I like a tit wank as well. I also like getting on top and sticking my knob between big tits and fucking away, usually when I'm about to cum then I shoot over a chick's face at the same time :wacko:

Offline seeker

I booked to see her a few weeks ago But she cancelled on the day  :unknown:
But she  did apologise.
I prefered her photo in the red dress ,it's more welcoming
This one she looks like a vampire
She'll suck you dry  :D
Notice the tat of the skull on her arm  :scare:

bensonhedges20

whats her level of english?
Most of the EE's look as if your banging a corpse which is why i tend to shy away fromEE's but not much choice in glasgow unless i venture to edinburgh
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 05:06:02 am by bensonhedges20 »

happychess

I love all tits as well...but if I'm paying £70 for 1/2hr then I would prefer some boobs to grab and suck on....and if big enough I love tit wank.......she doesn't tick any of those boxes for me..... :thumbsdown:
:D :D The same experience. Good BJ and sex, but the breast is too small. BTW, i do not like girl with smelling of smoking

Offline thecrippler

Her photo on her AW page looks great, but I spotted her on ES too and the photos were obviously of her, but had not been doctored in any way and they looked a LOT rougher.

Her belly was sticking out and her face was older, I gave the punt a miss but after reading some good reviews here, perhaps I should have given her a bash.

chico1000

whats her level of english?
Most of the EE's look as if your banging a corpse which is why i tend to shy away fromEE's but not much choice in glasgow unless i venture to edinburgh
Seen Aylin a few times and although I totally agree with original posters comments the last two visits I was less than impressed.  Firstly she sent me to the totally wrong address and when we sorted that out she put me out the door in record quick time.  It suited me to go quickly so I didn't think too much about it at the time.  On the second visit she had an absolutely stinking attitude.  Still did all the business but it was not a pleasant experience. English is good when she is in a good mood.  Anyway Fagbreath would you not be better posting as a working girl rather than pretending to be a punter all the time. Your unlikely to be visiting any EE unless as part of duo or you magic up a cock from somewhere.  Your generic reviews must be breaching some sort of copyright law now.  Some of your comments (not reviews) appear valid at times so why not give up on the multiple profiles and come on as a lady. Retirement is a good option for looking back and making amends.

Offline seeker

I've never seen her ....
Not my type   :unknown:  somethings always stopped me booking her .
Chico... she probably had another punter waiting out side when she put you out sharpish
A quick wipe of the fanny and she thinks she's ready to go .....
Probably covered in dry multi punter spunk by the end of her shift  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:
Unless your patter is absolutely rank and she just wanted rid of you  :sarcastic:
If I suspect a girl is working back to back I won't visit them  :hi:
At the prices we pay I don't think a freshly showered girl is too much to ask for .

bensonhedges20

Seen Aylin a few times and although I totally agree with original posters comments the last two visits I was less than impressed.  Firstly she sent me to the totally wrong address and when we sorted that out she put me out the door in record quick time.  It suited me to go quickly so I didn't think too much about it at the time.  On the second visit she had an absolutely stinking attitude.  Still did all the business but it was not a pleasant experience. English is good when she is in a good mood.  Anyway Fagbreath would you not be better posting as a working girl rather than pretending to be a punter all the time. Your unlikely to be visiting any EE unless as part of duo or you magic up a cock from somewhere.  Your generic reviews must be breaching some sort of copyright law now.  Some of your comments (not reviews) appear valid at times so why not give up on the multiple profiles and come on as a lady. Retirement is a good option for looking back and making amends.

10 months to think of that.... Awwwe

Offline seeker

So Fagbreath
Are you a fat ginger dusty phoned wg
Or a Punter  :unknown:
And if the first as I have heard from a few people now ....
Why are you wasting your and our time kidding on to be a punter ....
Grow a pair  :scare: :scare:
And grow up  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

chico1000

I've never seen her ....
Not my type   :unknown:  somethings always stopped me booking her .
Chico... she probably had another punter waiting out side when she put you out sharpish
A quick wipe of the fanny and she thinks she's ready to go .....
Probably covered in dry multi punter spunk by the end of her shift  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:
Unless your patter is absolutely rank and she just wanted rid of you  :sarcastic:
If I suspect a girl is working back to back I won't visit them  :hi:
At the prices we pay I don't think a freshly showered girl is too much to ask for .
In fairness I always saw that she went to the shower afterwards.  But your right very good possibility of back to back bookings. 

Fagbreath 10 months of subtly and cleverly building up a profile and doing the odd bit of damage here and there where it suits your purposes. 
But why not come on as the "wee fat ginger one" and all will be forgiven.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 03:33:17 pm by chico1000 »