Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angie36 - Queensbury  (Read 2115 times)

6 review(s) for anabelle43 (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

jimbobwood

Angie36 - External Link/Members Only

Price: £70 - 1 hour

Comms were excellent, nice clean tidy room with dance music lightly on.

Services she offered me:

Deep French Kissing
OWO/RO
Foot fetish
Sex Mish/Doggy
Handjob
69er
Facesitting
Body to Body massage

Positives:

Excellent deep french kissing, very passionate.
Attractive woman, photos are correct about mid 30's, nice figure.
Sex was excellent, she loves to be fucked doggy - I had my hand round her throat to pin her down to make doggy easier. She was telling me fuck her hard. Round 2 was very good in mish position, sexy eye contact.
OWO, ball sucking/licking was good, tend to use her hands a lot but still very enthusiastic OWO.
She barely talks, just get's on with the job. (I'm talking to you SexySummer)
She was spotlessly clean, gave her RO, foot fetish, nice tasting pussy. She found foot fetish very ticklish, so focused on the kissing and RO.
She responds well to RO and and get's wet easily.
Body to body massage was excellent, nice bonus and really turned me on.
She does offer CIM, but I couldn't cum second time.

Negatives:

Doesn't speak very good English, had to talk to maid to confirm services. Not much of a negative really.
Checked her phone twice to check time and gave me a 10min warning for timeout. No need, just tell me when time is up, plus I have a watch on.
I did a bit of rimming on her but she doesn't like my tongue up her arsehole.
If you want to finger her, it's £10 extra.

Summary:

It's been 2 months since my last punt, and it's been too long! I had to get my fix sooner or later. This prossie is excellent VFM, and a great work ethic she never stopped. She likes to be fucked doggy style, she asked me 3 times. OWO was good but used her hands a lot, sometimes going deep. You can relax and let her do all the work, body to body massage was lovely. Good value prossie, highly recommend and would see again.

RATING: 8.5/10
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 06:56:45 pm by jimbobwood »

Terry 7 incher

Nice one mate, good value for money MILF I'd say. In the interview tab of her profile she gives her height as 4'5", that's gotta be wrong, she must have got it wrong way round 5'4" more like yeah?

jimbobwood

Nice one mate, good value for money MILF I'd say. In the interview tab of her profile she gives her height as 4'5", that's gotta be wrong, she must have got it wrong way round 5'4" more like yeah?

Yes, I would say 5'4. Just slightly shorter than me and I'm 5'7.

Offline smiths

Angie36 - External Link/Members Only

Price: £70 - 1 hour

Comms were excellent, nice clean tidy room with dance music lightly on.

Services she offered me:

Deep French Kissing
OWO/RO
Foot fetish
Sex Mish/Doggy
Handjob
69er
Facesitting
Body to Body massage

Positives:

Excellent deep french kissing, very passionate.
Attractive woman, photos are correct about mid 30's, nice figure.
Sex was excellent, she loves to be fucked doggy - I had my hand round her throat to pin her down to make doggy easier. She was telling me fuck her hard. Round 2 was very good in mish position, sexy eye contact.
OWO, ball sucking/licking was good, tend to use her hands a lot but still very enthusiastic OWO.
She barely talks, just get's on with the job. (I'm talking to you SexySummer)
She was spotlessly clean, gave her RO, foot fetish, nice tasting pussy. She found foot fetish very ticklish, so focused on the kissing and RO.
She responds well to RO and and get's wet easily.
Body to body massage was excellent, nice bonus and really turned me on.
She does offer CIM, but I couldn't cum second time.

Negatives:

Doesn't speak very good English, had to talk to maid to confirm services. Not much of a negative really.
Checked her phone twice to check time and gave me a 10min warning for timeout. No need, just tell me when time is up, plus I have a watch on.
I did a bit of rimming on her but she doesn't like my tongue up her arsehole.
If you want to finger her, it's £10 extra.

Summary:

It's been 2 months since my last punt, and it's been too long! I had to get my fix sooner or later. This prossie is excellent VFM, and a great work ethic she never stopped. She likes to be fucked doggy style, she asked me 3 times. OWO was good but used her hands a lot, sometimes going deep. You can relax and let her do all the work, body to body massage was lovely. Good value prossie, highly recommend and would see again.

RATING: 8.5/10

Good to read your return to punting was a good punt. :thumbsup:

Offline spellbackwards

thanks for the review...she looks very good value.

Offline Tonyleung

Offline Steve2

Good to hear J.

That's the one that's taken over Annabelles profile

Online The_Don

Good to hear J.

That's the one that's taken over Annabelles profile

Indeed.

Last time I spoke with Annabelle she stated that getting the "Verified Member" takes her a few days. This may be why profile swapping has happened here?