Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smiley Sindy - Fulham Broadway  (Read 1741 times)

Sylvester

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£100 for an hour.

I chose to see Sindy as she frequently crops up on here as being a BJ expert.  Well she is.

Her flat is in a block almost directly opposite the entrance to Stamford Bridge, 5 mins from Fulham Broadway tube.

She is in her early 40's, attractive, and very friendly.  I was offered a drink on arrival and she was generally very attentive.  Services were all good, particularly the oral, in which she excelled. 

No down side, a good punt for an hour.

west8

wtf ... it seems like you have worked your way through my HLs over the past few weeks!

Freaky but true .. keep em' coming!

Sylvester

Ok - try this one.... Sweet Monique is fucking amazing, you don't know what you're missing.

west8

Ok - try this one.... Sweet Monique is fucking amazing, you don't know what you're missing.

Tried to find the time to get back over there this past week. No go sadly.

Next week I will fucking make the time! :drinks:

Sylvester

Play nicely - she is my new number 1 hot chick.

Offline 385North

Spot on with that review. I've seen Sindy around 5-6 times and the service was always faultless. Lovely lady.

mrhappypants

Just say I agree with all of this plus some detail. 

Her Comms are poor.  She is confident in her Spoken comprehension so prefers text but can only interpret very basic English and uses Google translate or similar.  I arrived at the tube without a definately confirmation despite phoning and texting.  Also her tone is very grumpy in the texts.  The BJ and service generally justifies putting up with this however - it is in the same league as Sensual Brigit.  Also she does not use the green light availability system as far as I can tell but you can book in advance and she does meet dress requests.  I won't rate looks facially or physically as , given her age, she is not really comparable to a 20 something and if that is what you want you are in the wrong place. 

I liked her and will go back. 

Dave

Online SamLP

:thumbsup: Sindy is a v. good SP and a hot milf. Her bj is definitely one of the best.

Offline jac0bin

I'd love to see her but the fact she doesn't swallow puts me off  :(