Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh Tattoo Sophie  (Read 3136 times)

Sylvester

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£120 for an hour, extras waived by her.

So this is a tricky one.  I saw Sophie a lot over the last couple of months.  She is fucking hot, very friendly, and very good at what she does.  I thoroughly enjoyed seeing her, and she was without doubt my first name on the team sheet.

We hit it off very well, and wrote each other quite personalised highly positive feedback.  She is very chatty and told me her real name, showed me her Facebook account, told me about her family and boyfriend, where she was from, when she lost her virginity, and some other bits and pieces.

In exchange, I talked about myself, and we spoke about me getting more tattoos / pierced.  It was all good.

Then she blocked me. 

I'll admit that I freaked a bit, because the idea that i had behaved in a manner that would cause someone to block me upset me. I am a nice guy, and I don't want anything 'odd'.  I did ask her if she wanted to come with me to watch me get a tat, and some stuff like that, which I don't think she appreciated. 

I completely appreciate that she can block whoever she likes, although I think it could easily have been resolved with a quick chat.  What I think is properly harsh however, is that I think she put a comment on my AW Page, to the extent that a couple of other girls I see regularly have been a bit weird with me, and someone I really hoped to see has completely ceased contact.

So the neutral is because while she is fucking hot, and amazing to spend time with, she is not beyond cutting you off cold, and fucking things up for you with other girls, if the mood takes her.

west8

Sounds to me like she was the one who fucked up.

She got too comfortable, told you her life story ... then bitterly regretted having done so. Hence the block and the hope you would fade away.

Silly girl.

That said, we've all been there at some point or another.  ;)

Sylvester

I'm sure I became overfamiliar.  It was my first case of EAS, and it has taught me some important lessons, not least being that a girl you think genuinely likes you, and you like back (not in a Mills & Boon way but just in a compatible way), can lie right at your face.

It's still pretty fresh to be honest, but I'll get past it.

2 things:
1. I wish she hadn't fucked up my AW account.  Going to have to start from scratch.
2. The good memories are now properly tarnished

west8

I'm sure I became overfamiliar. 

Did you tell her your real name, show her your Facebook account, tell her about your family and girlfriend, where you are from, when you lost your virginity, and some other bits and pieces?

If the answer to any of the above is "yes", you did nothing wrong.
If the answer to any of the above is "no", then she clearly told you too much about herself and quickly realised she had fucked up.

Did she have a lot to drink?

Offline smiths

I'm sure I became overfamiliar.  It was my first case of EAS, and it has taught me some important lessons, not least being that a girl you think genuinely likes you, and you like back (not in a Mills & Boon way but just in a compatible way), can lie right at your face.

It's still pretty fresh to be honest, but I'll get past it.

2 things:
1. I wish she hadn't fucked up my AW account.  Going to have to start from scratch.
2. The good memories are now properly tarnished

Yes well they are WGs, they have a lot of practice at acting and lying though that's not to say some cant genuinely like some punters.

All this Facebook stuff you mention above is what I actively avoid from WGs, if they start yapping about it I say I am not interested, I would rather get on with the punt. In fact I don't want to know anything about their private lives ideally though some just have to bore me with it anyway.

Offline lewishamguy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£120 for an hour, extras waived by her.

So this is a tricky one.  I saw Sophie a lot over the last couple of months.  She is fucking hot, very friendly, and very good at what she does.  I thoroughly enjoyed seeing her, and she was without doubt my first name on the team sheet.

We hit it off very well, and wrote each other quite personalised highly positive feedback.  She is very chatty and told me her real name, showed me her Facebook account, told me about her family and boyfriend, where she was from, when she lost her virginity, and some other bits and pieces.

In exchange, I talked about myself, and we spoke about me getting more tattoos / pierced.  It was all good.

Then she blocked me. 

I'll admit that I freaked a bit, because the idea that i had behaved in a manner that would cause someone to block me upset me. I am a nice guy, and I don't want anything 'odd'.  I did ask her if she wanted to come with me to watch me get a tat, and some stuff like that, which I don't think she appreciated. 

I completely appreciate that she can block whoever she likes, although I think it could easily have been resolved with a quick chat.  What I think is properly harsh however, is that I think she put a comment on my AW Page, to the extent that a couple of other girls I see regularly have been a bit weird with me, and someone I really hoped to see has completely ceased contact.

So the neutral is because while she is fucking hot, and amazing to spend time with, she is not beyond cutting you off cold, and fucking things up for you with other girls, if the mood takes her.

Welcome back The Merovingian. Do you remember last time you did a positive review of Sophie but sadly it was deleted.

;)

Offline smiths

Welcome back The Merovingian. Do you remember last time you did a positive review of Sophie but sadly it was deleted.

;)

Can you specify what you mean here, the OP has only just joined the forum according to his profile.

Sylvester

Thanks - I was wondering that!

sweetas

is it true you have to have a small cock to have sex with her?
Says on her profile. What does she class as a small cock?

Offline lewishamguy

Can you specify what you mean here, the OP has only just joined the forum according to his profile.

There was a review of Sophie few weeks back by a poster The Merovingian. But some of his posts including the review was deleted as soon as he was  banned . The review he submitted was similar to this AW review External Link/Members Only

As for the OP's recent reviews of the girls he visited I assume he is definitely the same punter of External Link/Members Only. I might be wrong but highly unlikely.

:hi:

Offline smiths

There was a review of Sophie few weeks back by a poster The Merovingian. But some of his posts including the review was deleted as soon as he was  banned . The review he submitted was similar to this AW review External Link/Members Only

As for the OP's recent reviews of the girls he visited I assume he is definitely the same punter of External Link/Members Only. I might be wrong but highly unlikely.

:hi:

Thanks, and I see The Merovingian was previously banned. I daresay admin knows about this now. :hi:

sweetas

anyone able to answer my question about cock size?

Offline Tonyleung

"Handling Swollen Goods" by Ivor Biggun

Offline ampersand

Her profile appears to exclude anything over 9 inches - if that is 'small', it makes me feel utterly inadequate.  Best I  don't see her!!!!!!

Offline claretandblue

read the reviews of her on here,one geezer only got oral as she said he was too big!she is clearly in the wrong line of work!

Offline pumps

read the reviews of her on here,one geezer only got oral as she said he was too big!she is clearly in the wrong line of work!

she is lucky she can afford to be picky.

Offline sumofallparts

I have seen Sophie and got on well with her.
She is chatty and pleasant - one of those girls you just get on with really well.
Plus she has the best body you will ever see...

You must never break the golden rule - none of them ever see you as anything more than money.
Always keep your private life private. Same goes for theirs.

As demonstrated here, the outcome. Shame but this is how it is.

Now you have made me think of Sophie, so I won't get any work done now!

Sylvester

She definitely offers an end-to-end girlfriend experience: great fun and amazing sex followed by unexplained mood swings, frosty silences and the odd stroppy text.

I started punting to get away from that...

Despite my recent experience (which I think will do me some good in the long term), I would recommend Sophie highly.  She's good fun.

Offline Rick2468

I would love to see Sophie again. I hope she returns.