Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chrissie-milf  (Read 5488 times)

9 review(s) for chrissie-milf (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

NEGaz

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I booked Chrissie-milf on Thursday for a hour massage £40 and extra £20 for HE. She also offers oral at extra cost but was happy with the hand relief. I had a very professional massage from chrissie all the time she wore some lovely undies but was topless. And with tits like hers no wonder she likes getting them out. Wow they are fantastic.
Had a very good massage on my back and legs then turned over and got a proper look at her tits mmm. She allows touching and even had a little suck. While she worked away massaging me.
You can tell she is trained in massage by her technique which was great. After a little suck and play with her tits I let her get back to finishing me off with a fantastic hand job.
Would I return yes I would I'm already keeping a look out on her adultwork profile for the next time she's in Newcastle which she says is going to be soon.

Offline Mr blue

i saw her profile but didnt realise she was only here for a short time , must have missed the dates . Shame as i was hoping to see her this week . what does she look like facially ? will be keeping an eye out for the next time she visits sounds like you had a good time .

NEGaz

She is a typical milf. Cracking body and Facially I was surprised very attractive even tho she does not show her face on her profile.
She says she is going to try and get upto Newcastle once a month for a few days, I can see her been very popular although not to popular as I want to be able to book in next time lol,

Offline stanleyjohn

Am gutted, absolutely my type and I missed her, just hope she is gonna be a regular visitor.

NEGaz

And mine mate. I'm having the full monty next time she's back up. Can't wait

Offline yellowfever888

She looks right up my street. Hopefully someone will remind me when she's next up

NEGaz

I've been on her profile today and she's coming back in March  :D so I've emailed to book.

Offline dino1990

cracking body on her. Tempted for a 45 mins at £100 for full sex and bj's . This massage & HE  bollocks is nonsense.

NEGaz

I do love a massage with HE. But after my last visit to her I have booked to have the full works. Can't wait to get to know her fab body better.

NEGaz

She's back Sunday ive already booked in  :yahoo: just hope she's going to keep coming back to Newcastle.

Online jarrovian

Can you tell me if she stays in hotels or apartments when she tours. Thanks

NEGaz

It's a hotel again same as the last visit when I saw her. No issues getting in or out as it's quite busy.

NEGaz