Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Giselle - Barons Court  (Read 2394 times)

Sylvester

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Giselle at get flat very close to Barons Court station.  She works there with a couple of other girls including Teen Becky (who is away getting her tits done). I paid £100 for 1 hour.

Giselle is very pretty, petite and friendly - perfectly easy to get along with.  She says this is a part time gig for her, as she has a 'proper' job elsewhere.

Her service is pretty vanilla.  Owo was pretty good, as was RO - all clean and fresh.  No fingers allowed though.  commenced sex in missionary and she tensed her thighs for a bit to limit penetration until she was warmed up. Moved around a few positions and came in doggy.

Chatted for a while - talked about her tats - then had a second round consisting of more Owo and HJ (more hj than Owo to be honest).

She is still in my HL and I will probably go back soon. A pretty decent hour with a nice girl.

charming_red

Thanks for the review Sylvester, I've had her on my HL since she started! I think she had a previous ID on AW.
Does she actually look like her profile pics and make an effort with make up? They've been there for a long time and I am wondering which is the best resemblence.
Is she really that skinny? Did she do any kissing?
I've seen Teen Becky and yes you're right about her getting a boob job. Can't wait till shes back  :yahoo:

Sylvester

I think she used to be called Paris?

She is very pretty IMO, I know it's a cliche but probably better than her pics.  Very petite also.  Kissing was a bit of a let down - mainly with closed lips, and certainly didn't encourage it.

west8

Thanks for the review. Another one for the burgeoning Hungarian HL. :drinks:

It seems W14 and the surrounding area is rapidly becoming little Budapest:

Petite Giselle
Teen Becky
Stacey Nice Summer
Smiley Cindy
Lady Audrey Love
Classy Doris
Isabel28
Girlfriend Dior
Smiley Miley
Magi (Bulgarian?)

Quite a choice!

Sylvester

If only it was as cheap as Budapest...

west8

Agreed. That said, it wasn't so long ago that the starting point in Zone 1 was realistically 200 for a decent (agency) punt.

AW has saved me a fucking fortune over the past few months .. and I predict rates are going to fall even further as the 'market' reaches true saturation point.

Online Mr Br1ghts1de

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Giselle at get flat very close to Barons Court station.  She works there with a couple of other girls including Teen Becky (who is away getting her tits done). I paid £100 for 1 hour.

Giselle is very pretty, petite and friendly - perfectly easy to get along with.  She says this is a part time gig for her, as she has a 'proper' job elsewhere.

Her service is pretty vanilla.  Owo was pretty good, as was RO - all clean and fresh.  No fingers allowed though.  commenced sex in missionary and she tensed her thighs for a bit to limit penetration until she was warmed up. Moved around a few positions and came in doggy.

Chatted for a while - talked about her tats - then had a second round consisting of more Owo and HJ (more hj than Owo to be honest).

She is still in my HL and I will probably go back soon. A pretty decent hour with a nice girl.

This girl is in my priority hl, so thanks for the review. I also think she went by the name Paris before.

How many tats has she got if you don't mind ? Gallery pics only seem to show 1 discrete shoulder tat.

Thanks.

Sylvester

She has a few, but nothing huge or ugly

Offline The_Don

Magi (Bulgarian?)

Yes I think so, as she didn't understand or reply to me in Hungarian, when I spoke with her (not punted only in passing)

Offline The_Don

Hi question for you, if would be so kind?

Teen Becky or Petite Giselle if you could only punt 1?

Sylvester

For me, Giselle is slightly prettier with a better figure, but Becky has the potential to be a way better punt.