Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: demi London street sauna  (Read 2655 times)

leatherlover999

Hi all had a punt with demi London street sauna. Great good looking girl genuinely warn and friendly and happy to dress up in a leather jacket and skirt for me. very good in the room great at oral and cowgirl. Would highly recommend and my first choice both when she worked at Newtown and London street. Also I still get a bit nervous but Demi quickly puts me at ease so great girl for a novice of first timer.

External Link/Members Only
 External Link/Members Only

leatherlover999

forgot to say the punt was on satarday 14/02

Offline willie loman

If you specify the day or time, the girl will know who is writing the review, not always a good thing.

leatherlover999

Thanks for the tip new at this

BootyAddict

Text her asked on aw which phitos are accurate photos 7 and 9 look way different ..a 34 dd. She told me to fuck off.

leatherlover999

I have always found Demi very polite and friendly unless you disrespect her or are rude to her.

Offline willie loman

If you are a tit man, she is not for you.

leatherlover999

what demi lacks in breasts she makes up for in personality.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 07:17:53 pm by leatherlover999 »

BootyAddict

I have always found Demi very polite and friendly unless you disrespect her or are rude to her.

As i described.

leatherlover999

Had another punt with Demi today, amazing girl great slim body nice breasts,spotlessly clean,great tasting pussy again very polite and friendly and great oral giving and Receiving and cowgirl then doggie. Came over the leather skirt. Top girl well worth the money.

Offline nike

Had another punt with Demi today, amazing girl great slim body nice breasts,spotlessly clean,great tasting pussy again very polite and friendly and great oral giving and Receiving and cowgirl then doggie. Came over the leather skirt. Top girl well worth the money.
Just one thing you forgot to mention, has a face like a horse. Horses for courses, as they say. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

leatherlover999

Have you ever met her one of best looking and friendly girls you could meet when punting.

Offline nike

Have you ever met her one of best looking and friendly girls you could meet when punting.
Hey, My intention was not to offend anyone.
In fact I have met her,in the lounge, When she worked in NTS but I didn't know her name. On the back of ur review I went to LSS with a view to booking her but after seeing her In the lounge, I changed my mind and booked someone else instead. As they say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. :kissgirl:
I think we are talking about the same girl, unless they have more than one Demi working at LSS at the moment.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 09:47:47 pm by nike »

leatherlover999

Hi all just a dit of info demi is no longer available through adultwork but is still working in london street sauna