Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikkii_princess - Romanian B**ch  (Read 2989 times)

2 review(s) for Nikkii_princess (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

hbksid

First of all apologies to all fellow punters. After reading the comments on Romanians and then too fancying my chances with this b**ch.

Booked for 1 hour, paperwork sorted as soon as I entered the room. She was at Mayhill Lodge in Romford area.

Does not deliver per her profile. No Kissing at all, not even on cheeks. No Anal though her profile says so. No fingering. No eye contact.

After seeing her behaviour, I told her am leaving in 30 mins and return my money back for the 2nd half an hour.

I sucked my Valentine's, was looking for some great time. My last words to her before leaving "Stop fu**ing with ppl's money."

Please avoid this c**t, true romanian. Save Money, Save Time!!

Profile ID = 2745787
External Link/Members Only

Offline NightKid

Sorry your TOFTT attempt turned out bad, good on you for walking halfway through, and thanks for the review.

Offline Jerboa

So you won't be going back then? :)
You were unlucky, some punters now ask the girl what services she is happy to offer before any cash is handed over.

UberX

First of all apologies to all fellow punters. After reading the comments on Romanians and then too fancying my chances with this b**ch.

Booked for 1 hour, paperwork sorted as soon as I entered the room. She was at Mayhill Lodge in Romford area.

Does not deliver per her profile. No Kissing at all, not even on cheeks. No Anal though her profile says so. No fingering. No eye contact.

After seeing her behaviour, I told her am leaving in 30 mins and return my money back for the 2nd half an hour.

I sucked my Valentine's, was looking for some great time. My last words to her before leaving "Stop fu**ing with ppl's money."

Please avoid this c**t, true romanian. Save Money, Save Time!!

Profile ID = 2745787

sorry to hear your experience my friend she looks fucking hot  :kiss:  I am just laughing at her feedback disputation
looks like she knows English well.
Firstly racism is pathetic in 2015....
 :lol:

Offline Meursault

Sounds like she deserves a very strong negative. Thanks.
I'm certain her nationality is irrelevant though :(
There are loads of good Romanian service providers and loads of crap English ones too.

Offline Lance

sorry to hear your experience my friend she looks fucking hot 

You may want to check her veri pic...

Sorry to hear about the let down. She is known to be a scammer though. Always ask before setting off.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Your response to her neg to you is a bit ... "strong". Makes you look a bit bonkers. IMO.

Dave2014

Your response to her neg to you is a bit ... "strong". Makes you look a bit bonkers. IMO.

Agreed CatBBW, and just for the sake of posterity, here it is:

Wash that stinky pussy u C**t, ppl write abt u Romanians bit**es every where, I have written negative feedback about u all over, start packing up u b**ch.

At times, I do wonder if some punters (especially, one post, one review, punters like the OP) use this forum not as a medium to quite rightly warn others about deficient services, but to act out a threat.

Offline Deepstroker

Did you manage to get the half hour refund without any hassle?

hbksid

Yes, I did manage to get the 30 quids refund back. Firstly she said NO, but I told her it sucks what u promise on ur profile against what u deliver.

Believe me guys it's a genuine negative. Though it doesn't stop anyone who wish to try his luck on her. My response to her negative is strong coz that was the first time someone made a comment like that. I've met girls no one made a comment about my breath or how I smell. I fu**in understand the meaning of hygiene and grooming for such occasions. I was angry coz I spent 2+ hrs. on traveling to reach to her and then such a crap service...

Offline the lurker

sorry to hear your experience my friend she looks fucking hot  :kiss:  I am just laughing at her feedback disputation
looks like she knows English well.
Firstly racism is pathetic in 2015....
 :lol:

Someone knows English well, most likely the same person who wrote the profile, and most likely not her

Offline Herges Adventures

I was angry coz I spent 2+ hrs. on traveling to reach to her and then such a crap service...

Travel 2+ hrs for a £90 Romanian... ???  :unknown:

hbksid

hbksid

She created a new profile on AW with SexyxCurves name.

Offline notoriousjam87

Thank you!! She's going off my hotlist!!

Offline boomting_

Done a review on this girl in the past. Not sure how to get the link to the post.

Ben4454

Romanians lie about services until they have your money so asking about services will not do much. To be honest I would not punt with any Romanians unless they are reviews on UKP first. We get countless Romanian negatives on this site.

Regarding attitude - Do not hand the money over right away because you have to get a 'feel' for what these prossies are about. When you walk in go for a kiss on the cheek or some other variation. She might give you bad attitude at this point which is a indicator of a bad punt. Look at her body language when she says she will do these 'services' - does she not look you in the eye etc ? You can pick up on certain cues when someone is lying or not.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 02:15:54 pm by Ben4454 »