Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hayley-x-x  (Read 3514 times)

130 review(s) for Hayley-x-x (129 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

kazred

External Link/Members Only

This girl has been on my hotlist for a long time and we almost arranged a meet last year. But due to the distance I long thought wouldn't happen. But I got in touch a few weeks back and we toyed with meeting in Crawley / Gatwick but even that would be a big ask for me. So thinking it wouldn't happen I kind of gave up until she said she was going for a photoshoot nearby and could see me that evening. (last night) ;)

So without prompting said 'yes' so had a 3hr meet last night

As per her numerous reviews she is very pretty IMO, a body that is absolutely stunning. Showed off her wet look leggings in heels and changed into a real slutty short skirt outfit for round 2.

Was a proper GFE/PSE meet and being a first encounter I didn't push the boat out but this girl is my kind of girl - up for filth......

She took a few days facial with aplomb and I got the impression she enjoyed :hi: the fuck as much as I did :yahoo:

I can see why she has the following in the South East thread

And she's agreed to do outcalls too me going forward :P

A real good fuck and good company - Just my kind of lady :hi:

raylondoner

Offline nigel4498

I had to cancel a session with Hayley last week, a real disappointment. :cry:
She is off now until the 22nd so hope to rebook her soon.

Quesadilla

Glad you had a good punt Kaz - at least three of my most memorable punts ever have involved her.  Definitely one of the top SP's out there today.  :drinks:

Offline OutForJustice80

Do you mind mentioning the vague area you agreed on for the meeting? Would be good to know how far she ended up straying as I'd loooove to see this girl but seldom get to Portsmouth.

Offline hornyguy19891

Glad you had a good punt Kaz - at least three of my most memorable punts ever have involved her.  Definitely one of the top SP's out there today.  :drinks:

I agree. Hayley IS my best punt of all time. Best New years Day celebration ever!

Quesadilla

I agree. Hayley IS my best punt of all time. Best New years Day celebration ever!
Yup that would make for one very Merry New Year!  :drinks:

Offline yuiop300

I got to make it down there to see her at some point.  I saw her at the CB session last year.  Amazing girl.

Sylvester

I like the look of her very much, and she's in my HL.  My main concern, based on her reviews and very extensive private pics, is whether I'd actually be able to do her justice. 

I worry it'd be like buying a Ferrari and never taking it out of second gear...

Quesadilla

I like the look of her very much, and she's in my HL.  My main concern, based on her reviews and very extensive private pics, is whether I'd actually be able to do her justice. 

My first meeting with her I didn't get out of first gear if I'm honest, but didn't stop me having a great time and going back for more...and more... :)

Offline hornyguy19891

She was like my 3rd WG? She knew I didn't have much experience with it all but she helped relax me and really took control. For example while we were waiting for the shower to warm up she got on her knees and sucked me off... I hadn't even thought of her doing this let alone expecting it! It was great, feeling the water getting warmer as her warm mouth surrounded my balls :P

Offline Bikerboy

Hailey is fantastic at delivering exactly what you want and is used to all marques!

My experience with Hailey is that however good or less good you are or think you are, she will make you look better! Her fb here and on aw speaks volumes.

She has great IQ and EQ, can be very naughty and knows how to have fun with clients.

My advice would be don't worry and let Hailey lead the way!

Offline Mij

Have seen Hayley quite a few times now and each time has been pretty amazing. Utterly filthy, yet confident with it and knows how to keep momentum going during a meeting so both parties (or more in a three-some or more!) are all enjoying themselves and getting the most out of it. If you ever need your faith in punting restoring after a bad punt, go see her! GFE or PSE, she's someone who KNOWS how to do it all properly!

One of my fav wgs and definitely up there around the top of my all-time hotlist.

Offline hendrix

Good review Kaz. Just a couple of weeks till my Hayley/MissKDD duo :drinks:

Offline Mij

Good review Kaz. Just a couple of weeks till my Hayley/MissKDD duo :drinks:

Make sure you're well-rested beforehand! Somehow I don't think it will be a "quiet" meeting  :lol:

:drinks: