Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jaqui - Never Go back  (Read 2230 times)

3 review(s) for jaqui (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline acorn50

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Plan A fell through and being at a loss decided to revisit with Jaqui.  She has been at the game for a long time and it is beginning to show, claims to be 38 on her profile but guessing she is late 40s, saggy tits and a floppy belly.  Nice enough person but services are delivered in a manner that reflects that she has been doing it for a long time now, tends to lie there and take it like a wet fish.  Better out there and given this experience will plan for such in the future.  Still not had her shower facilities fixed and that is a problem if like me you are on journey home.  Cheap enough, but reckon that there is better out there that don't remind you that you are at home with the missus.

west8

Not the most inviting entrance..

External Link/Members Only

Bloody hell. I've seen graveyard entrances that are more appealing.

Offline Ramone78

I saw her (I'm guessing) 7 or 8 Years ago, and shes still using the same pictures on the profile page.
Would be useful if AW could show the date the pictures were uploaded
Was nothing special then, so doubt its going to get better with time

Offline Happylad

I saw her a couple of times when I first started punting, about 7 years ago.  I was wet behind the ears and had no idea what to expect from a wg, but thought she was older than  her photo`s even then, and her performance even then was very much akin to the `wet fish` mentioned. To make matters worse I was constantly cautioned against speaking in case the neighbours could hear us through the walls,  My next punt was with a very hot young lass and I never felt the slightest desire to see Jaqui again

Offline Happylad

I saw her a couple of times when I first started punting, about 7 years ago.  I was wet behind the ears and had no idea what to expect from a wg, but thought she was older than  her photo`s even then, and her performance even then was very much akin to the `wet fish` mentioned. To make matters worse I was constantly cautioned against speaking in case the neighbours could hear us through the walls,  My next punt was with a very hot young lass and I never felt the slightest desire to see Jaqui again

Offline Happylad

Sorry about that - blame my arthritic finger getting stuck on the `post` button

Offline tesla

To make matters worse I was constantly cautioned against speaking in case the neighbours could hear us through the walls, 

I had much the same experience, must be 7 or 8 years since I saw her, never to return..

Offline acorn50

I forgotten about the request to keep it quiet because of the neighbours, but it added to the overall effect that I was sneeking in for a 'quickie' rather than a session to be enjoyed.  Pleasant enough woman, but as stated I was let down at the last moment by Simone Fox who rang me to say she had come on suddenly so was no longer available for our meet.  Her profile in itself probably says it all, very dated and unless like me you are in desparate for a punt due to time constraints not likely to attrach that many in the future.