Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: dirty sara  (Read 1489 times)

7 review(s) for xxx naughty sara xxx (0 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline rnrn636

External Link/Members Only
 External Link/Members Only

Firstly yes I was aware she was romanian but she had good feedback. I will learn one day about romanians And that AW feedback is bullshit.

I normally book at least an hour but only booked half hour due to the gamble of her nationality.

She looks better than her photos I thought.  Slim girl. 31 age is accurate.  Good English and when I arrived very friendly so I thought I was in for a good time.

Oral without and french kissing are advertised. She did neither. Oral without must translate to oral with in romanian.  :dash: I had told her before handing over the money that I wanted to cum twice in half hour. She said this was ok so I let myself cum after 10 mins to give myself time for round two In the half hour.

The next ten minutes she spent time wasting. I told her I was ready to go again she just needed to make some effort to get it hard but this went ignored. I knew she understood as her English is ok.  I was kicked out after 20 minutes of the 30 I had paid for.

Stay away from romanians. The best punt I ever had was romanian (long gone and i assume retired) but there is just too many that are a waste of time and money.

Offline Ramone78

Thanks for the review.
We should collectively stop using them (I have) then theres no market its simple

4kingace

To be fair there's not many girls who would let you cum twice in half an hour.
But congratulations on being able to, I wish I could.

Offline RedKettle

Agreed - my thought when I read that was bastard!!!  :D

DonTom

Japanese/Thia (usually) know how to give an attentive service. It's a shame so many E.E. girls are bad - they can look sexy, but there's more to it than that, isn't there.

Offline rnrn636

I'm probably a little younger than the average punter so it bounces straight back up with a little encouragement. 2 rounds in half hour and 3 rounds in an hour with the right girl  :)

But one of the things that pissed  me off was she agreed to it pre cash handover then made no effort what so ever after round 1 and then kicked me out early  before even trying.