Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Betty Ibis Croydon  (Read 1845 times)

1 review(s) for yyy love yyy (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline London_lad90

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pleased to finally be leaving my first review after quite a while lurking. Please don't be too harsh on me. I'm sure the reviews will get better with practise.

Met Lady Betty for 30 mins (£50) in the ibis croydon hotel which is actually closer to Thornton Heath. Comms before hand were very good and it only took a couple of texts backwards and forwards to arrange the meeting. She tells you her room number once you have arrived.
To be honest I chose lady Betty more for the cheap price and location rather than looks. I would say she looks very alike her photos just with a bit more of a saggy belly.

On first impressions I was slightly disappointed as her teeth were not great and her English is non existent to the extent that it was hard work to even explain what I was looking for in the punt. There was a shower on offer where she would join me but I declined as I was already fresh. Started off with a bit of light kissing and a play with her tits which are actually in great condition for her age (40-45) moved on to get her to give me a covered blow job although OWO was on offer. Popped rather quickly and got her to give me a massage while I recovered. The massage wasn't great really. It was quite tame and I could hear her yawning behind me. After 5 minutes of her gently rubbing her hands over me I decided to start with round 2. Pumped away in missionary for a bit and then changed to get her to do a bit of work on top. To give her credit she did try and ride me hard but after a few minutes her legs were aching and she wanted to stop. Carried on in missionary but it wasn't doing much for me and I wouldn't have came if I was there all night. I was getting slightly bored if anything by now so to finish off I asked for another blowjob where she frantically tried to make me come.. Blow job was good but it got slightly toothy by the end. But we got there and after another 4-5 mins of sucking I was done and getting my clothes back on.

Overall I'm giving her a neutral because I think she could be a bit more enthusiastic, plus she could really do with learning some basic English. If your looking for a cheap "pump and dump" though and have thing for milf's then I would say go for it. I personally would not return as it was my first punt and from all the great reviews you guys are leaving there looks to be some amazing girls out there to choose from. Sorry if I missed anything out but just ask if I did.

Positives-
Good comms
Easy location
Cheap
Decent services on offer

Negatives-
Lack of English
Bad teeth
Not the tightest of pussy's

Thanks for reading my first review guys and like I said please don't be too harsh. If any of you have any tips on how to improve my reviews that would be greatly appreciated!

Until next time, cheers.

Offline pumps

what's the hotel like? with respect to making a bee  line to the elevators

Offline London_lad90

I had no problems at all. When you go in through the automatic doors, there is another double door 5 yards ahead that leads to the rooms. Reception desk is to the right hand side so the staff can only get a side glance at most.

Offline smiths

Pleased to finally be leaving my first review after quite a while lurking. Please don't be too harsh on me. I'm sure the reviews will get better with practise.

Met Lady Betty for 30 mins (£50) in the ibis croydon hotel which is actually closer to Thornton Heath. Comms before hand were very good and it only took a couple of texts backwards and forwards to arrange the meeting. She tells you her room number once you have arrived.
To be honest I chose lady Betty more for the cheap price and location rather than looks. I would say she looks very alike her photos just with a bit more of a saggy belly.

On first impressions I was slightly disappointed as her teeth were not great and her English is non existent to the extent that it was hard work to even explain what I was looking for in the punt. There was a shower on offer where she would join me but I declined as I was already fresh. Started off with a bit of light kissing and a play with her tits which are actually in great condition for her age (40-45) moved on to get her to give me a covered blow job although OWO was on offer. Popped rather quickly and got her to give me a massage while I recovered. The massage wasn't great really. It was quite tame and I could hear her yawning behind me. After 5 minutes of her gently rubbing her hands over me I decided to start with round 2. Pumped away in missionary for a bit and then changed to get her to do a bit of work on top. To give her credit she did try and ride me hard but after a few minutes her legs were aching and she wanted to stop. Carried on in missionary but it wasn't doing much for me and I wouldn't have came if I was there all night. I was getting slightly bored if anything by now so to finish off I asked for another blowjob where she frantically tried to make me come.. Blow job was good but it got slightly toothy by the end. But we got there and after another 4-5 mins of sucking I was done and getting my clothes back on.

Overall I'm giving her a neutral because I think she could be a bit more enthusiastic, plus she could really do with learning some basic English. If your looking for a cheap "pump and dump" though and have thing for milf's then I would say go for it. I personally would not return as it was my first punt and from all the great reviews you guys are leaving there looks to be some amazing girls out there to choose from. Sorry if I missed anything out but just ask if I did.

Positives-
Good comms
Easy location
Cheap
Decent services on offer

Negatives-
Lack of English
Bad teeth

Thanks for reading my first review guys and like I said please don't be too harsh. If any of you have any tips on how to improve my reviews that would be greatly appreciated!

Until next time, cheers.

This WG was working in Borehamwood off and on a while back but another punter warned me off her as she had offered him a poor service.

Nothing wrong with this review except one thing, in it you say you are giving her a Neutral but you have given her a Positive.

UberX

Negatives-
Lack of English
Bad teeth

My friend you selected to see a 43 years old milf with loose pussy so you cannot expect a tight pussy like young girl. :kiss: