Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LianX - New Barnet  (Read 1709 times)

5 review(s) for Lianx (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline landseer

Based on three previous reviews, I decided to arrange a meeting with LianX. It's at this point, I would like to thank those who reviewed her.

LianX is fairly local to me and I liked the look of her profile so I thought I would take the plunge. I visited her earlier today.

LianX's maisonette/flat is easy to get to by car, bus and train. I estimate Lian's place is around 10mins walk from Sainsbury's.

On arrival, LianX was hiding behind the door. Lian was qearing a red fishnet body stalking and heels. Clearly showing her lovely legs and bum. I was met with a friendly smile and an offer of a drink. We must have chatted for 20 mins before the punt started. However, when going into the bedroom, Lian made it clear, in a polite way, that the hour was about to start.

As for LianX's appearance, I think she is gorgeous. Strangely enough, I think she looks like a much slimmer and prettier version of the Geordie girl from Gogglebox. She has fantastic legs, great bum and she is slim. Striking eyes and lovely lips. Great skin too. Someone on here referred to her pronounciation of Waitrose. I have to say, when she said it, it was the first time I have ever associated sexiness to a grocer.

Personality wise, she is funny, friendly, flirty and cheeky.

As for the meeting, I knew LianX's limits so I wanted oral OWO, RO, 69 and DFK. She appeared surprised I didn't fancy penetration. Penetration isn't my thing as I hate rubbers so I always opt for oral.

LianX was clean, fresh and shaven. She is responsive and provides a service with enthusiasm. I prefer to be kept on edge for most of an hour long punt but I couldn't hold on so succumbed to the inevitable after about 25 mins. I was spent after that. Her oral was intense, and with being inactive for a while, that was always going to happen.

I then spent a while talking to LianX about various things. As I was looking at her, I was thinking that she looks more attractive than she did when I first arrived. She is a beautiful girl, who exudes sexiness.

All in all, a very pleasant hour. At £100, I think that represents decent VFM.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

johnnyboy61

Thanks for the review. Hoping to return and see her soon, although given the recent reviews since I last paid her a visit, she might not be as easy to book. She told me that her top limit was four clients per day. Given that she doesn't rush you at either end of the punt it might be difficult for her to sees more anyway.