Author Topic: Chester girls  (Read 3579 times)

Offline S1rapped

Good morning all I'm new here having stumbled onto this site by accident whilst looking for parlours on the Wirral.

My usual visits are broocklyn's or sandys but find parking difficult there but now decided to try and independent girl as from reading here the experience seems to be better and worth the extra cost.

So I'm wanting to meet someone close to Chester Katie Cheshire looks great I like a girl with small natural boobs.

Regards
S1rapped

infoseeker

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi S1rapped Welcome to UK Punting  :hi:

A lot of us stumbled across the site or were helped to it by Google like I was nearly exactly a year ago.  :drinks:

People go on about how much better this punting forum is then others and it is but two often underlooked reasons for that are
- Discussion on Adultwork girls
- Picked up by Google better then anyother punting forum

So I'm wanting to meet someone close to Chester Katie Cheshire looks great I like a girl with small natural boobs.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34113.0
KatieCheshire
External Link/Members Only

S1rapped maybe you might stick around and contribute like I did look forward to your reviews.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 03:18:05 pm by infoseeker »

Offline chesterpunter

hi.
id say youve made a good choice.
shes moved into a new flat in town and her availability has increased as a result.
had a good punt about a year a go now...and all was spot on

also keep an eye out for the wg's touring...theres normally some good choice mon-fri but chester is quite barron in quality choice lately.

if your used to sandys then your not going to find a chester equivalent so indies are a good chice if not a tad more expensive.

if you like a thai incall then head down towards the racecourse area or by the trainstation theres a good polish selection.

as infoseeker has pointed out in the links katie has a few links and i think shes a good choice.


Offline chesterpunter

External Link/Members Only

just had a quick look on aw now for ya and my advice would be to call in here.

shes not far from chester....a bit tricky to get to by train though.

safe and easy parking and got the athletic or slim build like katie.

not much in it for me really but another wg for your decision menu.

good luck...happy punting.... :yahoo:

Offline S1rapped

Thanks guys I decided to go with another girl in the end called sexy alexis as she had far more feedback although the comms with both girls was great she was available earlier in the day so I thought I might be her first client which was another thing I wanted .

I will see Katie next month I can see this hobby becoming expensive

infoseeker

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
another girl in the end called sexy alexis as she had far more feedback

I hope you didn't cancel on here or she might have told the whole world your name and mobile number.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=46973.msg622752#msg622752

Once you've read that thread and the other
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=2861.0

You'll see some other benefits to being on the forum.  :thumbsup:

Sexy Alexis 21
External Link/Members Only

Don't forget to review here in the reviews forum.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=25.0

Offline S1rapped

I booked through aw and see texted me the address I emailed both girls through AW and told Katie I would be in touch next month as the was a spur of the moment decision I suppose that's why I tend to use parlours.

Offline chesterpunter

fill ya boots.....just beware of the over keen traffic wardens down that end of town....twitter will be the least of ya worries if a ticket comes hitting your doormat.
the parking fines youll get outside her flats for dodgy parking or over running your time are a nightmare.
best parking near the mill hotel ncp and walking through...should only take ya 5 mins through the toe path.

Steptoe

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
CP

Sounds like the voice of experience   :diablo:
I know that block of appartments quite well.

Step!

Offline chesterpunter

nothing turns a good punt more sour than a bright yellow plastic bag stuck to ya window.....
 :thumbsdown:


Offline S1rapped

Cheers guys parking was ok although there were yellow stickers on the cars in front and behind me when I got back I presumed they had overstayed.

Offline S1rapped

So after an enjoyable time last I thought it might be prudent to get some recommendations from you guys before I book myself another girl.

I want someone close to chester or on the Wirral.

Recommendations appreciated

Steptoe

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline chesterpunter

did you give katie or chloe a bash?......see previous link above

Offline chesterpunter

External Link/Members Only

eve is on the wirral....ellesmere port....cheshire oaks area.

allways a guarenteed good punt...good value and a great fuck.

shes in the milf catogory so no young pornstar anymore but she
ticks all my boxes when im over that way.

Offline S1rapped

I contacted Katie she is available Friday just sorting out my options Chloe has not logon on since 11 so not sure if she is away has anyone met her yet?

Offline chesterpunter

I contacted Katie she is available Friday just sorting out my options Chloe has not logon on since 11 so not sure if she is away has anyone met her yet?

chloe is best booking through phone rather than aw.....from experiance its better to call her a couple of days before as aw profile isnt the best.....ie not updated...
as for her...its all good...ive seen her about 6 times now....would have done more but her prices are at the top of my range...shes got her own web page as far as i can remember.