Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Joanna, Dolphin Square, Pimlico, London SW1W  (Read 2596 times)

4 review(s) for _Naughty_Joanna_ (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline the_pope

I believe she has been reviewed here before however this is my experience.

External Link/Members Only

I booked her by text rather last minute. Her profile had a number of good positives from punters with several feedback so I thought this was safe. There were no alarm bells except perhaps that she was charging a bit less than some of her peers. Well this is called punting so I took a punt!

I got to Victoria train station and then proceeded to walk to Dolphin Square, which if you know is quite a prominent block of flats. I had seen another Polish girl in this block but that's another review I will also write. So I was late as Dolphin Square was a bit further from Victoria than I thought, about 10 mins later than scheduled. Out of courtesy I texted her that I was on my way and that I would get there as quick as I could walk.

In her original text to me she had asked for me to text her when I got to a place (one of several block that make up Dolphin Square). I did as she instructed and texted her. When I didn't get a reply I called only to be met by the voicemail. As it turned out she did text me the flat number promptly so I was only standing in the cold for a couple of minutes. So, still no indication that it wasn't going to be a normal punt.

Got up to her flat, she greeted me in a short tight fitting floral dress with orange high heels that made her tower above me. I later found out she was roughly about 5'5"/5'6". She is a very attractive brunette and as I prefer brunettes, things were looking good. I paid her 90 although her rate was 85.

She got me a towel and let me know I could have water which was sitting atop the dresser or she could make me tea or coffee. I left her room to get in the shower, but as I already had a shower only an hour earlier I had a very quick wash. Perfect, things were going well.

I got back to her room and started to get things going, I sat on the bed, so did she, she didn't move closer immediately, so I moved next to her. She started to stand and wriggle and writhe provocatively. Wow I thought and things went on from there, she removed her dress and I removed her underwear. Revealing a really good, firm, nicely tanned body. Breasts that were about a handful each. There was much embracing and few positions where I got my tongue into her pussy. It got to the point where she gave me a very brief BJ and then put a condom on me, moved over to the bed head and presented her bum to me. I took it as an invitation to doggy her. A position I very much enjoyed. So I'm pumping away in this position for I'm guessing only 5 to 10 mins when I pulled out to take a rest. This is where it went south. She suddenly turned around to me and said that we were finished. She didn't like being fucked for hours on end. As you can imagine, I couldn't believe my ears and must have sat there dumbfounded with a erection that was slowly ebbing. She got more and more incoherent and it was at this time that I realised she had said very little at the start and her English wasn't that good. This continued for a bit and she had a warped concept of time, I tried to explain that I had only been with her for about 15 minutes or so, she changed tact and then said I had been there an hour and I should go. I said is it the money, she said no, she wasn't like the other girls on AW that was there to be screwed hours on end.

I got off the bed, went to the bathroom to discard the condom and then returned to her room. She was less disinterested and was ok with me caressing her and the odd kiss here and there. I thought I could get her round and let me continue. She got up and danced, as the radio was on and encouraged me to dance with her. I decide this was a lost cause and although I stayed a little longer I knew my time was up and this punt was over along with my hard earned cash.

All in all I got to her flat at about 8:25pm and was out the block door by 8:50pm. This included the shower!

On reflection, she must have been off her trolley. It wasn't alcohol as she wasn't slurring and I did not smell anything on her breath. So I can only conclude that she was abusing some substance or another. I'm no expert on drugs so I didn't notice the signs, the light was dim in her room so dilate pupils would have been normal. She didn't speak much and her English is not that good so it would have been difficult to determine something was wrong from these things alone.

The weird thing is, the next day she text'd me to ask we were still on for 8:15. So clearly she had some issue the day before. Be warned, I think she would probably be a good punt on days she wasn't out of it, as can be seen on her AW profile, but if you get her on a day that her drug dealer delivers her substance of choice, be in for a very expensive 15 mins.

I was so hoping she would be a good punt as she is probably one of the more attractive Brunette WGs and she is close to where I live, but after this experience I can't recommend her to anyone.
Caveat emptor.

Offline bucksboy

Thanks for heads up...i NEARLY booked her a few times myself...for some reason was unsure now i know why.

I am thinking i know the other girl n those blocks you are talking about, but i will await that review with interest  :cool:

endomorph

The blurb on her page makes out she speaks perfect English. I think she probably took it all from someone else's page. The standard of SPs working from that flat has never been all that good.

fredpunter

If they don't want to provide a service for an hour then they shouldnt take money for an hour. The very least they should do is warn you upfront. Fully justified negative, thanks

Offline The_Don

If they don't want to provide a service for an hour then they shouldnt take money for an hour. The very least they should do is warn you upfront. Fully justified negative, thanks

Been to this location before, they want you out the door ASAP.

@OP sorry you had a bad punt

Quesadilla

+ 1000!!

Sounds like a nightmare!  I can relate mate, and thanks for the heads up!  Blacklisted!  :drinks:

Offline Jimmyredcab

She looks pretty enough but the price would have put me off, why charge £85 an hour in the heart of London, it makes no sense.

mrhappypants

Pope, whatever you feel about this girls service you have given too much detail about the location in my view.  Referring very specifically to the block threatens this girl, other punters and other girls in the same location with the risk of harm and police attention.  I hope admin will edit your review.

Dave

Offline the_pope

Thanks for heads up...i NEARLY booked her a few times myself...for some reason was unsure now i know why.

I am thinking i know the other girl n those blocks you are talking about, but i will await that review with interest  :cool:

The other girl I met in the same flat was Vicky Star 19yo, she's still active on AW
External Link/Members Only

I have met around 20 girls from AW and will review them one by one now I've found this website, some have been truly appalling like Vicky Star!

How I'd wished I found this site before spending countless hours and a vast fortune on some very dreadful service providers.
:-(

Offline sticko

I've met Joanna, it was some time ago now, and while my experience wasn't as bad as yours she was a bit, I dunno, abrupt.  Her English is fine, she's pretty and has a cracking figure, but she's a bit cold, and her BJ wasn't great from memory.  When I met her she spoke about getting a civvy job back home - I even helped her a bit as I know about what she wanted to do - so the attitude may be down to her not wanting to be here.  No excuse of course, but possibly a reason.

Anyway, sorry you had a bad punt.  I now definitely won't be going back.

S

Offline the_pope

Pope, whatever you feel about this girls service you have given too much detail about the location in my view.  Referring very specifically to the block threatens this girl, other punters and other girls in the same location with the risk of harm and police attention.  I hope admin will edit your review.

Dave

That's not the intention, Dolphin Square is a massive development of about 1500 flats. I think there are about 10 or 11 floors in each House, so the chances of actually pin pointing the person/ persons would be difficult indeed. I am happy to edit my post as it is not my intention for anyone to act as a vigilante on my behalf!

Dave2014

I shagged her last year. Absolutely rubbish punt. Would never go back. If anyone is interested:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42349.0

west8

Thanks a lot for the heads up guys. She's on my Polish 'Hit List' for 2015. Now relegated to the bottom.

Shame as she looks like a cracker and Polish WGs are usually quite chilled.

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 09:10:13 am by The_Don »

Offline anyfucker

parallels my experience, i left a negative review 
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42298.msg562468;topicseen#msg562468
the flat is used by a group called somethihng like amorous amigos, attractive Polish girls but the enthusiasm levels can be poor.

Offline The_Don

parallels my experience, i left a negative review 
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42298.msg562468;topicseen#msg562468
the flat is used by a group called somethihng like amorous amigos, attractive Polish girls but the enthusiasm levels can be poor.

Indeed I remember now:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33687.msg466144;topicseen#msg466144

Offline the_pope

+ 1000!!

Sounds like a nightmare!  I can relate mate, and thanks for the heads up!  Blacklisted!  :drinks:

There's a new angle to this story. This afternoon I got a text from a number not in my contacts list that read Tipical idiot. Huh I thought to myself, wrong number or what.

Then I get a phone call from an Eastern European sounding bloke, my guess  Polish, he said I should not write lies about naughty Joanna if I hadn't met her, he also said I had never met Vicky Star as she works in Chester. She may be in Chester now but she wasn't in the summer of 2013 I think it was. He said I should keep my opinions to myself and if I didn't get my hours worth of time I should have got my money from Joanna. Ok, now I never got a clear answer from him about his relationship to Joanna or Vicky but he is reading this website. I was half expecting to be threatened at this point but we had instead had a heated discussion about both girls.

Now I know you're reading this whoever you are but if you are trying to intimidate me don't bother calling again. I have your phone number, I know where your girls work from and in the UK if you are proved to live off immoral earnings it is a crime. You should not be hassling punters here and accept the world for what it is. People will talk, will express their opinions to each other and when a girl gives bad service then she is not going to earn a living out of it and neither will you.

If you push me, I will push back. I know more about you than you do about me. Leave it alone.
Enough said.

Offline bucksboy

Type_O_Negative

I think it should be reported to Admin or NIK.