Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LusciousLilyx  (Read 2147 times)

3 review(s) for LusciousLilyx (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

stuart_gla

LusciousLilyx
External Link/Members Only

Rates: £50 15min, £60 half hour, £100 hour.

City centre location, clean and tidy flat, shower before and after.
Made arrangements via txt, some minor problems when I got there due a poor signal on her phone (just walked once round the block).

Think some of the AW profile photo's are a bit dodgy body-wise, but facially you can get a good idea what to expect.
Nice curvy lass, not fat, but healthy looking.  Lilly is a pretty girl, and has a really nice personality too.

Services wise, enthusiastic enough for me.
OWO, CIM, some chit-chat, more OWO then cowgirl and doggy.
Good BJ, spitting on cock and making sure I had a good view.
Got quite into riding me on top.
Lovely view from behind for doggy, amazing ass.
Pushed back and held position for ages when I came. 
Nice boobs too, quite full/rounded and natural.

At £100 for the hour, I was happy with the value for money experience.  Saved in the hotlist.

Offline Marmalade

2 in one day? You greedy bugger. :D (or backdated?)

Argento79

Cheers Stuart

She looks pretty hot.  Very rarely punt in Glasgow but on the list now.

Offline tazman1002001

Her gallery pics are away more appealing than her profile pics.

Which of her pics is most like her in real life?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

stuart_gla

2 in one day? You greedy bugger. :D (or backdated?)

That's an interesting idea, but not this time - Lily on Friday afternoon and Paula on Saturday evening.

Did you ever go for a double (tripple???) bookings?

stuart_gla

Her gallery pics are away more appealing than her profile pics.

Which of her pics is most like her in real life?

In the gallery, there are some selfie-style pics of her taken in the bathroom mirror.  To my mind, these feel most accurate (facially, but I think one or two might be touched up, to be polite).  Yep, the profile pics look a bit glam, and while I recognise her from them OK, the selfie shots are more what you should expect I think.

Offline Marmalade

That's an interesting idea, but not this time - Lily on Friday afternoon and Paula on Saturday evening.

Did you ever go for a double (tripple???) bookings?

I'm tempted occasionally. Have done it at the old Dundas Street sauna a few times, partly at it was so easy to kick back and relax there. The talent was vast but occasionally there would be two real goers. If the atmosphere and quality in LSS was better I would do it there, but have only been tempted once. Otherwise with indies, occasionally yes, usually after a less than good punt, going to a better one. I'm put off on a practical level by the hassle of setting up reliable good punts for the time I have available and also an objection on principle to spending more than a given amount. Often it is too late in the day to get anything else except Thai once you've secured an evening booking.

When in Germany or Brazil I love doing multiple bookings. Cheap as chips in the Eros centres of the places without fancy linen. My attitude is that if you have three or four in a day and at least one is brilliant, it's a good winning if there's no hole in your pocket. I set myself a task once (I think my record was six, that was hanging out all night with a few light beers in-between, each one costing about £7.50). A bit like in the old days many years ago when screwing SWs in Glasgow was reasonably safe at a tenner a shot (scary too). And LMP of course, although that maybe doesn't count?

When its cheap it's great fun. I'd love to do it with another punter if they were up for it in the same space and time as I happened to be. But then it can get a bit too close. I had an outcall once with two prossies that my friend and I met. We were staying in adjacent apartments and swapped after a few hours. But one of the prossis got arsey. There's also the danger that your mate might want a 'regular' and not relish the idea of someone he knows that well screwing her a couple of hours beforehand.  :D

stuart_gla

Sounds like good fun Marmalade, thanks for sharing.

Might be tempted to try and setup a hr massage booking for after a punt.  A half hour rub down after a good shag could be just what the doctor ordered!

Offline bluelion8884

Have met Lily a few times in the past before she moved into town.
Lovely friendly girl, would definitely recommend!