Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: advice  (Read 1883 times)

divdiv

HI GUYS,
                  Looking for some advice.
I would like to try some of the younger e/e girls that post on aw.

but reading this forum makes me very wary of some of the girls, especially the ones with the R word in the description.

does any of you know any that arent a con or a bait and switch?

few links below take my fancy but a bit wary, any one seen them or know any decent ones?

some of them say verified members, not sure what that means really
thanks

External Link/Members Only

divdiv

Cheers for that , pity as some of them are quite fit!, keemi gets a good review though, might try her if she is still around

cheers

RandyF

What a keen eye you have for generic Romanian skanks divdiv  ;)

chico1000

Ok so it may be an exaggeration to say your taking your life in your hands but your taking your wallet for sure with those four.

divdiv

Thats why I am asking for your expertise..........

chico1000

Offline Marmalade

19 to 24 ish?

And yet a previous post proclaims:

Each to their own, I am not into young ee girls,
Some of us like ferraris and some of us like morris marinas!.... :D

I wonder what happens when a pimp fails to sell his old stock and wants to pimp a new delivery?  :rolleyes:

chico1000

19 to 24 ish?
Sorry I was going to recommend one but she is slightly older

divdiv

And yet a previous post proclaims:

I wonder what happens when a pimp fails to sell his old stock and wants to pimp a new delivery?  :rolleyes:

Yes that was me, but the remarks in that thread got me looking at younger ee girls to see what I could be missing..
thought I might give it a try, hence the request for advice...
but hey ho you got me..I have been rumbled... I better go now the lo rider cadillac is parked on a double yellow, and I have to pick up my purple velour suits from the dry cleaners,,

Got some bitches to slap , them hoes need to learn respect............

I love this site apart from the cynical few who try and see non existant angles in every post
 :dash:

divdiv

Sorry I was going to recommend one but she is slightly older

who did you have in mind?
Thanks

Offline Marmalade

I love this site apart from the cynical few who try and see non existant angles in every post

So why not fuck off and fuck a whore instead of trolling, trollboy?

yorkshire123

So why not fuck off and fuck a whore instead of trolling, trollboy?

Its rare for me to venture across the forums northern border but when Marmalade feels the need to write in such terms then you can guarantee someone is playing the cunt.

Don't tell me its div by name, div by nature   ;)

Roo

I have tried four Romanians, I have since stopped, only one out of the four was good ..and that was Aylin External Link/Members Only.

You say you are looking for age 19-24. Aylin's profile states she is 24 although I guess that, like most WG's, she is probably a few years older than her 'profile age'.....she does have a cracking body however  ..and is very good (in my opinion).   

divdiv

I have tried four Romanians, I have since stopped, only one out of the four was good ..and that was Aylin External Link/Members Only.

You say you are looking for age 19-24. Aylin's profile states she is 24 although I guess that, like most WG's, she is probably a few years older than her 'profile age'.....she does have a cracking body however  ..and is very good (in my opinion).   
thanks for that, worth a look!