Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hayley x x of Portsmouth  (Read 2912 times)

132 review(s) for Hayley-x-x (130 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline timstella

External Link/Members Only or ttp://www.adultwork.com/Hayley%2Dx%2Dx

Location: We met in Hayley's working apartment not far from Fratton station. It was easy to find and comms were excellent especially as this was a last minute switch to a same day booking. Hayley changed her plans to be able to meet me!
The building is discreet and the flat is clean and spacious, with a living room, a bedroom filled with kinky equipment (swing, bench, BDSM kit etc.) and another bedroom where we enjoyed our session.

Description: Hayley is a really gorgeous and pretty girl, friendly and with a lovely ready smile. Lovely auburn hair and pale skin. Fantastic figure with very slim waist, firm breasts and swelling hips and bum - outrageously attractive really.

Personality: Friendly, able to converse normally and create a good rapport. Very willing, and up for anything within reason.

Services: kissing (not DFK but great kissing as I like it), oral w/o, toys, anal, CIM. I took pictures with Hayley's permission - this is at her discretion. All penetration except oral protected of course.

The session: This was a very horny session for me. I fucked her every which way; I put a lovely black suede collar and lead on her and had her kneel and suck me off into her mouth. She apparently used to swallow but now prefers not to (which was fine with me). We played with some butt plugs before I went into her lovely tight ass in missionary as she stimulated herself with her magic wand. She bent over for some more anal and I let myself go into her ass. More licking sucking and fucking followed, until I came in her pussy, and she then nibbled, licked and sucked me off for a second time, completing my trip 'all around the world' as they say. I took some great pictures along the way (some now in her PG) and made some short videos for my private delectation.
All in all a lovely girl, who kept me hard for three hours with her beauty, skill and horniness. Thoroughly recommended! Very good value for the longer sessions especially.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 11:17:17 am by timstella »

Quesadilla

Glad you had a good punt - yet to hear of anything but good punts with Hayley - she is one of the most consistent, reliable and horny girls out there right now and as you say up for most things.  ;)

Not sure you can fix it now but one of the links to her AW profile I think got copy/pasted wrong but it doesn't matter - the one with the ID number works fine and that's the important one.  Almost tempted to pay for her PG again to see what she's been getting up to.  :drinks:

Offline timstella

Glad you had a good punt - yet to hear of anything but good punts with Hayley - she is one of the most consistent, reliable and horny girls out there right now and as you say up for most things.  ;)

Not sure you can fix it now but one of the links to her AW profile I think got copy/pasted wrong but it doesn't matter - the one with the ID number works fine and that's the important one.  Almost tempted to pay for her PG again to see what she's been getting up to.  :drinks:

Thanks for that - here is the correct link although as you say the first one does the job.
External Link/Members Only

Offline ciscoxxx69

I knew you'd love her Tim.... :hi:

Even more gutted I had to cancel/postpone my meeting (on Saturday) with her now  :dash:

I must see her again soon, she has a uniquely SexyAsFuck look and superb attitude... :drinks: