Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jennyfer, Moseley  (Read 5795 times)

Offline Denholm

Comms with Jennyfer were very straightforward - just a phone call to arrange the time for the booking. Her location is in B13 and was easy to find. The interior was nothing fancy but was clean, tidy and smelt good. I was offered a shower but had already taken one before heading out.
Jennyfer is a great looking woman. Pretty, curvaceous without being fat, lovely soft brown skin, long legs and a truly fantastic pair of natural breasts: large (but not ridiculously so), firm and shapely. Cute African accent too which personally I really liked.
The service was warm and unhurried throughout. After a good, firm massage she gave me oral (which was decent if not spectacular), I then returned the favour after which we had sex with her on top. Could have changed positions but I was enjoying having those awesome tits in my face so much that I opted to keep them there for the duration. Lots of mutual touching and kissing throughout and Jen certainly acted like she was enjoying herself.
At £40 for the half hour (which slightly overran, no clockwatching was going on) Jennyfer is great value and I'll very likely be seeing her again. Here's the link: External Link/Members Only

Dodo

Thanks for that Denholm, your a brave man visiting a completely unknown with no pics.

Offline Denholm

Sort of. Someone on here mentioned her and was very positive but after visiting her I thought she deserved a proper review. She also had a few pics on her ad untill a few days ago, not sure why she took them off; they didn't show her face and like I say above she's got a really good body

Offline dboy74

Thanks for the review, Denholm.

At £40 for 30 minutes it is great VFM but Aspley has said I would prefer to see some pics before I risk it.

Offline Denholm

Totally understandable. Physically she was bang-on for my tastes but everyone likes different things (from what I read it seems like a lot of fellas on here are into very slim women) so it's always a risk taking someone else's word for it

Offline bestpunt

Top girl and definitely the best black girl I've seen, if you keep seeing her regularly she will give you a mind blowing overnighter, at a good price which I have mentioned in my earlier posts
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Denholm

Top girl and definitely the best black girl I've seen, if you keep seeing her regularly she will give you a mind blowing overnighter, at a good price which I have mentioned in my earlier posts
It was your posts which tipped me off to this lovely lady so thanks for that, appreciated

Offline bestpunt

Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline wuddyrarted

I used to see her when she was working at £60 for the half hour and have to say her services were a lot better.

Since she's dropped her price, there's no OWO, no kissing which was on offer before.

That's just my experience though.

Offline BustaNut

I used to see her when she was working at £60 for the half hour and have to say her services were a lot better.

Since she's dropped her price, there's no OWO, no kissing which was on offer before.

That's just my experience though.

I saw her a couple of weeks ago and I have to say, £40 is about the right price for the service she provides. Nothing exceptional, just a very ordinary service with lots of annoying fake moans. Cracking set of tits though!

Offline Jockey

Total waste of money!!

ended up waiting for over 20 minutes even though i called 2 times and even once to say open the door.

I was advised but her breast made me think with the D**K

She litrally was performing what she must call ""massage"" which was her hands up and down me.

she put the fella in her mouth and did nothing, just held it there.

I ended up cumming as fast as I could just to leave!!!

Boxed18

It was your posts which tipped me off to this lovely lady so thanks for that, appreciated

Anyone still have a contact details for jennyfer

Thanx

Offline Denholm

Anyone still have a contact details for jennyfer

Thanx

Afraid not mate  :unknown: