Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix Club  (Read 2925 times)

162 review(s) for Phoenix Parties (145 positive, 12 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]

Offline Hugeboobslover

I love fucking in public and indeed watch others have sex. Preferably live! That is why I have for a long time wanted to go to Lady Marmalade Parties / The Phoenix Club. External Link/Members Only , for me there is a big but! I am a sucker for big fake tits; ideally 1000cc plus, so I have tended to stick to big bust providers on a 1-2-1 basis or fucked them in public at German FKK clubs like Jenna with 1500cc monsters at Artemis in Berlin.

Foe the 1pm session at Phoenix  today, there was 5 girls on 7 blokes. The big attraction for me was that Gina Snake was there. She has implants, tattoos and is a seriously naughty bitch. I was a bit nervous, so I downed a pint on the way there, but defo didn't need to be. Organisation was top notch and the girls extremely friendly and accommodating. They made sure everyone got as much sex as they could take. I fucked all five girls over the next two hours. My two favs Gina and Jess I fucked several times.

As I was entering the party, Gina grabbed me and forced me down on one of the double beds to get everything going with a splash. She gave me a very intensive deep blow job as she was fucked doggy by another guy. Jess was lying beside us and serviced some other guy. Gina is a star. She is tiny and fit; having heavy make up. She teased Jess that she had taken her stillettos off and hence was not a lady anymore! She is a fun girl hurling obscenities. When the other guy popped, it was my turn to fuck Gina. I did her cow girl and doggy, but made sure to stop before I popped.

Next, Jess was giving me a blow job and then jumping on me cowgirl. Jess is beautiful brunette, just up my street! I enjoyed looking into those eyes while she was cock sucking as much as pounding her from behind and admiring her big ass. She is also tattooed which I like! I asked for a break before I shot my load and walked over to have some wine.

Aylin had just finished off one guy. She could see i was up for it still saving my load. She is a slender blonde from Eastern Europe with small but pert tits. We played around for a while with mutual sucking and a couple of different positions, but I really wanted to give my first load to Gina so I moved over to her again.

I positioned myself with my tongue in he pussy grabbing her fake tits as she was sucking some other bloke. Then on to mish as hard as I could. I wasn't going to last long as her big tits were jumping up and down on my thrusts. Then I shot my first load and had a well deserved three minutes break!

I was fondling Peace's ass (during my break!) as she was giving a guy a massage. She is a Thai girl with natural medium sized tits and small but nicely round butt. She was very nice to talk to as we got more intimate by the second. She gave me a splendid blow job and we fucked for a while, before I was heading back to Jess. Saying hello to her with my tongue in her slit.

Jess reciprocated and started to suck and then eat my cock. Then she went for my ass. Her finger was deep inside while wanking me off. I had wanted to fuck her again, but this was just too fucking good. I shot another load! Gina was beside us and offered to do the same to another guy but I am not sure he was in to it, he should have been as it was damned amazing.

Headed over for another break with my still erect cock and shared a glass with Gina. She was grinding someone else with her tasty ass and made him come sitting in one of the chairs. I headed over to Jennifer. This was my only bad experience. I had read some reviews how dirty she was, but she wasn't keen to be touched and she suggested we fuck instead, which we sure did but I was going to continue for long with that much more friendly talent in the room.

I attacked Gina's tattooed back side again. She was lying down servicing me and another guy's cock. I face fucked her hard and then onto fuck her big fake boobs. I buried my dick in between them and just went for it. I landed my cum in her face and a bit on her hair. She didn't seem to be too unhappy!  Then the other guy went for her pussy.

The party started to wind down and I had another sip of wine before sampling Jess' pussy juices. She together with Peace and Aylin were treating one guy as I just went up to her tasty ass and licked her. That was my finale for this time. I will certainly be back for more. Jess was wondering how I would cover up my still big boner when hitting the London tube.

It was a great party with perfect organisation and very fit and willing girls!

HBL

vt

Good to hear you got the boob action you wanted!  :thumbsup:

One question...it's a bit of a puzzle...who is the Jennifer you met?  :unknown:

The published rota for today is...

Jess X
Barbara
Peace X
Gina X
Lucy
Aylin X

X next to the ones you mentioned, no Jennifer on the gallery, so who was the 5th girl you met?

Jennifer is a familiar name, but we haven't seen one by that name for a while now. Was she new or a returnee?

Curious6705

I love fucking in public and indeed watch others have sex. Preferably live! That is why I have for a long time wanted to go to Lady Marmalade Parties / The Phoenix Club. External Link/Members Only , for me there is a big but! I am a sucker for big fake tits; ideally 1000cc plus, so I have tended to stick to big bust providers on a 1-2-1 basis or fucked them in public at German FKK clubs like Jenna with 1500cc monsters at Artemis in Berlin.

Foe the 1pm session at Phoenix  today, there was 5 girls on 7 blokes. The big attraction for me was that Gina Snake was there. She has implants, tattoos and is a seriously naughty bitch.

Whereas for me big fake tits are a bit of a turn off. But that's a good thing about TPC IMO, with 35 girls on the books, and 6 at each party, there's plenty of variety, and something for most tastes.  :)

Glad you had a good time anyhow.  :hi:

Offline Teessider

Nice report HBL.

You'd probably like Nicole too, she's got nice big tits (but I don't think they're fake).  :dancegirl:

vt

Nice report HBL.

You'd probably like Nicole too, she's got nice big tits (but I don't think they're fake).  :dancegirl:

...and they keep growing with all that 'watering' they get!  ;)

1dt

great review...must visit again!...its been far too long  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Offline Teessider

Jesus HBL - look at the tits on this.  :yahoo:

Soursed by MancSean.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Hugeboobslover

Good to hear you got the boob action you wanted!  :thumbsup:

One question...it's a bit of a puzzle...who is the Jennifer you met?  :unknown:

The published rota for today is...

Jess X
Barbara
Peace X
Gina X
Lucy
Aylin X

X next to the ones you mentioned, no Jennifer on the gallery, so who was the 5th girl you met?

Jennifer is a familiar name, but we haven't seen one by that name for a while now. Was she new or a returnee?

Sorry, I meant Barbara not Jennifer!

Lucy only did a "guest appearance" for 5 minutes, guess she joined for the later parties that day.

I think Emily was there as the "maid". She sat down on the swing (which unfortunately wasn't really used at that party) and Jess teased her that she badly needed cock and should't I do something about it. Hot!

HBL

Offline Hugeboobslover

Jesus HBL - look at the tits on this.  :yahoo:

Soursed by MancSean.

External Link/Members Only

Thanks Teesider,

Great tits, but unfortunately not fake! Sorry I know, maybe only my taste.

May anyway try them. So far with my weird taste the only girl with attractive natural tits that I have tried is Maserati.

Cheers,

HBL