Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilith Filth-Burnt Oak.  (Read 1263 times)

7 review(s) for Lilith Ray (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiths

Firstly and most importantly a massive thank you to SamLP for his review and then help as regards Lilith. Basically I have been unable to view her A/W profile so was reliant on Sam and Steves help. Seriously guys, its really appreciated. :drinks:

So I made a booking with Lilith, quiet on the phone but all went well.

Lilith said she is Polish, was a size 8-10 ish and late 20s. Good English and her free pictures look like her what of them their are. I found her attractive.

Services offered were DFK/OWO/RO. Her DFK was excellent, as was her OWO. Great attitude throughout and at £80 for the hour excellent VFM.

5-8 minutes walk from Burnt Oak tube station though its uphill on the way to her place.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline SamLP

Glad you enjoyed it Smiths. Hope you weren't too out of breath once you got there. At least the way back to the station is downhill.

Did you ask if she's going away for long? Her profile mentions that it's her last week (presumably before going back home).

Offline smiths

Glad you enjoyed it Smiths. Hope you weren't too out of breath once you got there. At least the way back to the station is downhill.

Did you ask if she's going away for long? Her profile mentions that it's her last week (presumably before going back home).

I didn't go by tube Sam but I know the walk from years ago, I parked in Montrose Avenue. No I didn't bother asking if she is off soon. I will punt with her again if she is about though, a good WG who offered a good service, once again thanks. :thumbsup:

Offline SamLP

I didn't go by tube Sam but I know the walk from years ago, I parked in Montrose Avenue. No I didn't bother asking if she is off soon. I will punt with her again if she is about though, a good WG who offered a good service, once again thanks. :thumbsup:

Glad to share Smiths, and happy you got a good service  :thumbsup: